Games made by Daniel Remar include:
- Hero Core, as well as the game Hero, its predecessor
- Castle Of Elite, a puzzle-platformer
- Garden Gnome Carnage, a rather ...uncommon Christmas-themed arcade-style game.
- Hyper Princess Pitch, a Garden Gnome Carnage Spin-Off and Spiritual Successor to Operation Carnage
- Muri, a Genre Throwback to 1980's MS-DOS platformer-shooter games
- Princess Remedy In a World of Hurt, a role-playing arena shooter?
Tropes commonly found in his games:
- Easter Egg: His games contain lots of them. This is part of his Signature Style.
- Hey, It's That Sound!: He's fond of re-using explosion sounds (and sprites) from Iji.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Anastasia Matuszewski, who voice-acts the Goddess of Explosions, is the niece of Anna Ashabova, who voice-acts Iji.
- Running Gag: Reallyjoel's Dad, a Memetic Badass who is allegedly capable of completing all the games blindfolded with one toe and a broken controller that is on fire.
- And thus many of Remar's games have a hidden "Reallyjoel's Dad" difficulty that's an Unwinnable Joke Difficulty for everyone who isn't Reallyjoel's Dad.
- Signature Style: Equally great amounts of Easter Eggs and Stuff Blowing Up.
- Turns Red: Usually inverted, as he prefers bosses weakening as they take damage to avert Critical Existence Failure.
- Unwinnable Joke Game: Most Remar Games have a highest difficulty level called "Reallyjoel's Dad" that is completely impossible. Examples include Hero Core, Iji, and Hyper Princess Pitch.
- Please note that Reallyjoel's dad has completed the Reallyjoel's Dad difficulty of Hero Core. Just to prove that the level name isn't hyperbole.