A member of the YouTube Poop
community since 2008, Corey Schuster, aka cs188, is a pooper who uses vulgar
humor and effects to please
his fans. Notably, he brought along the rise of spliced-together words joj, sus, or any variation of the two with his video "No One Needs Foundation Repair
He's also known for his series "Pooping The Charts". Wherein he poops popular singers in one video. It also comes in 1980s flavor
Some of his more notable poops include:
For a more extensive listing, See his main channel
and his backup channel
. YMMV examples list HERE
Tropes Associated with cs188:
- A Date with Rosie Palms: Most of his stuff has this in some form.
- Affectionate Parody: To Finger Elevennote in the video "Finger Eleven Sing About Their Sexual Fantasies" and to YouTube Poop reenactor RadicalFaith360 in "The Chronicles of Rage-icalfaith360".
- Ascended Meme: his non-YTP content was used a couple of times, even by cs188 himself.
- Body Horror: Plenty of it, but "Gotye Knows Somebody That He Used" takes it up a notch, such as when his eyes are replaced with two copies of his mouth.
- Cerebus Retcon: A dark twist is applied to the comparatively light "No One Needs Foundation Repair" in its subsequent poop, "Escape from HOH SIS", which reveals that the repair workers are aliens from the planet JOJ who were enslaved by HoH SiS to get their precious JOJ.
- Clip Show: Subverted by "The Chronicles of Rage-icalfaith360", which takes Radicalfaith360's remakes of his poops and poops them even further.
- Creator Cameo: The opening of "Omaba's New World Order Acid Trip".
- Department of Redundancy Department: A recurring trope.
If I had to do it all over again, and had to take bids all over again, I would still do it all over again.
- Dude, Not Funny!: An in-universe example occurs when he subtly edits the opening of "Don't Stop Me Now" to say that Freddie Mercury plans to hang himself.
- Early-Installment Weirdness: The first few videos he uploaded weren't even poops. He has since deleted most of them, but left a few up.
- Follow the Leader: Countless other poopers have made reference to many of his running gags, especially "HoH SiS", the "joj", and "do it all over again".
- Freeze-Frame Bonus: A number of his YTP have little messages pop up from time to time. A literal one happens in EVERYTHING'S OUTTA CONTROL (PTC '80s Edition at 2:02 - the "Forever Alone" face quickly pops up.
- Funny Background Event: Near the end of the blur poop, the world trade center is visible in the background. Guess what's seen flying towards it?
- Going Commando: PSY apparently plans on upgrading his copy of Norton Antivirus...MINUS UNDERWEAR!
- Groin Attack: Gotye speculates that Kimbra could get addicted to "a circumcision sadness".
- I'm a Humanitarian: Well, Paula Deen is, anyway.
Paula Deen: There are three ingredients: plain corn meal, sauce and grandma.
- Inherently Funny Words: Arguably the reason why the JOJ is so popular.
- Lighter and Softer: "STEVE BALLMER SELLS CLEAN WINDOWS". He followed this up with "STEVE BALLMER SELLS DIRTY WINDOWS".
- "Anthony Sullivan's Apocalypse Bulb" is supposed to be "cleaner" than his other videos...but on that poop we have the "Instamammagram" scene.
- Logging Onto The Fourth Wall: Some time in 2013, someone finally registered cs188electricsex.com (a website brought up in "DIY = (Don't) Do It Yourself" as an actual domain name. It redirects to the YouTube channel, but still.
- Manipulative Editing: Pretty much a given, considering the area of expertise.
- Mondegreen: In "BUTCHA GOTTA CALL NOW", he points out that it sounds more like Billy Mays is saying "Ease Out Broken Bone Extractor" instead of "broken bulb".
- In a Pooping the Charts episode, a distorted line by Kanye West in "E.T." almost sounds like he's actually saying "joj".
- N-Word Privileges: Tends to drop them every once in awhile. "Daffy Duck takes LSD to perform fellatio on a rubber chicken" points it out when he says "again" in reverse.
- Nuke 'em: "The best solution is to let this crisis be used as an excuse to WIPE OUT CHINA." *applause*
"Governor Romney doesn't have a five-point plan, he has a one-point plan. And that plan is to WIPE OUT CHINA!" *applause*
- Overused Running Gag: Twice towards the JOJ in one Obama YTP. The first time involves exploiting every possible moment that the word can occur. The second?
- Refuge in Audacity: Occurs in every poop of his. Usually in the form of bodily functions or genitalia.
- Running Gag: Many over the many poops. Among them:
- The Arc Words "joj" "sus" and "faaf" and their related variants.
- Multiple poops make references to ejaculation into eyes for no apparent reason.
- Barack Obama: "Wipe out China."
- Self-Deprecation: OBAMAS NEW WORLD ORDER ACID TRIP sentence mixes Obama to make a Take That towards YouTube Poopers who seem to hold him in high regard and tear himself down at the same time. It's hard to tell if he's playing around or not.
- In a Facepunch Studios forum post from himself: "The problem with cs188 is that he's just too concerned nowadays with getting views on his videos. He went from a really nice person to a flaming faggot over the course of a year. At this rate he should just stop with the dumb music video remixes."
- Serial Escalation: Just when you thought he couldn't get more vulgar, he made this video.
- Spoonerism: "Don't you wanna know how we keep Farting Tires?
- The Stinger: Usually to squeeze in a last-minute joke.
- Symbol Swearing: Renders the "i" in "shit" with an exclamation mark.
- Take That: Quite often, especially to Nickelback.
- Toilet Humor: Another reoccurring trait in his videos.
- Word Salad Lyrics: The original lyrics to Gangnam Style already have potential for misinterpretation, but cs takes it Up to Eleven by rearranging the vocal sounds...and then interpreting that. The result? Confusing rambling involving, but not limited to, materialism, peeing on "Johnny" with your urine, Going Commando while upgrading Norton Antivirus, and boasting about how Korea has a bomb and that America could be a target.