- The Ed, Edd n Eddy Project
- The No Sugar Act and the Candy of Youth
- Codename: Kids Next Door: Operation: S.P.L.I.N.T.E.R.-C.E.L.L.
- One Piece: Will of the Psy-Mar
- The Dark Romance Project
Cory's work provides examples of:
- All There in the Manual: Cory is nice enough to reveal some of the information, only after a chapter is completed in his author's notes
- Author Appeal: The following will be seen in his stories:
- Author Avatar: Usually one per story, but he has separate avatars portraying different aspects of him
- Canon / Arc Welding: Cory's main original world is one itself, combining all of his stories into one large world that co-exists with the normal world.
- Creator Cameo: Cory will appear often in his own stories, only to have fun or to tell characters about the situation
- Fan-Fiction Writer Have No Sense of Scale
- Gosh Dang It to Heck!: Zigzagged, depending on the work. Usually when writing normal text it is played straight to subverted, to characters talking playing it straight to adverting it. Usually he subverts it in Real Life, avoiding even the light swears and improvising alternatives in his speech.
- Heroes Want Redheads: Pops up occasionally in his fan-fictions, though usually not for the main protagonists
- Mega Crossover: Here
- Nightmare Fuel: Invoked in his Adventure Time fan-character "Nightmare" Fuel
- Only Known by His Pen Name: In terms of writing, Cory will never uses his last name, only using "of PRIVATE Corp" to introduce himself
- Rule of Cool
- Shown Their Work: While he does make a few mistakes, when he does get it right he proves the reader to things they never realize, especially in Kingdom Hearts. Even he admits that he guessed at these things and then finding them out later to be true!
- Take That!
- Waxing Lyrical: He's a big fan of music and will occasionally allow characters to utter lines
Some websites Cory works with:
- PRIVATE Corp on FanFiction.net
- PRIVATE Corp on Fiction Press
- TheArcticDemon on DeviantART
- Cory's production blog