Creator / Brandon Hardesty
Brandon Allan Hardesty (born 1987) is Youtube celebrity and actor. In 2006, he started doing reenactments of famous scenes from movies such as Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory
, A Few Good Men
, Ocean's Eleven
, Full Metal Jacket
, The Princess Bride
, Reservoir Dogs
, Pulp Fiction
, Pan's Labyrinth
, and many more. In these videos, he would play all the characters very convincingly and the videos has since then earned him a huge fanbase.
In 2007, he landed a role in the independent film Bart Got A Room
and later would have roles in American Pie Presents: The Book of Love
, Bucky Larson Born To Be A Star
and even the live action role of Eric Cartman in the South Park
episode "I Should Have Never Gone Zip-lining."
He is now doing low budget indie films and straight to DVD films.
He has made a documentary series on Youtube called "No Small Parts" which is about little known character actors. So far, he has done episodes on Anne Ramsey
, Scatman Crothers
, Vincent Schiavelli
, Warwick Davis
, Michael Jeter
, Linda Hunt
, Geoffrey Holden
, Richard Kiel
, Crispin Glover
, actors from The Walking Dead
and Game of Thrones
and many more.Warwick Davis
saw the episode about him and sent Brandon a tweet. Michael Jeter
's boyfriend also sent him a tweet as well.Crispin Glover
also sent him a tweet and said that Brandon made a few mistakes.
Tropes associated with Brandon Hardesty:
- Abusive Parents: His character Mark the Pedophile is playing with a Rubix's cube at the end and he can't solve the puzzle. He then breaks down and screams "Daddy never loved me!"
- Ambiguously Jewish: He even puts on a Jewish accent for characters.
(singing) Whenever you are down
And feeling any blue
Come on in and see my little room.
Remember, whenever there's me, there's news.
- Evil Brit: His character Jonathan Wesley Bridges. Or at least he thinks he is one.
- Fake Brit: Jonathan.
- Manchild: Jonathan.
- Man of a Thousand Voices
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Being American, his English accent isn't the greatest. But he's learning what with his Monty Python and the Holy Grail reenactments.
- Talking to Himself: All the characters in his reenactments are played by him.
- Literally done in the Jimmy Jango videos.