Creator: Brandon Hardesty
Brandon Allan Hardesty (born 1987) is Youtube celebrity and actor. In 2006, he started doing reenactments of famous scenes from movies such as Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
, A Few Good Men
, Oceans Eleven
, Full Metal Jacket
, The Princess Bride
, Reservoir Dogs
, Pulp Fiction
, Pans Labyrinth
, and many more. In these videos, he would play all the characters very convincingly and the videos has since then earned him a huge fanbase.
In 2007, he landed a role in the independent film Bart Got A Room
and later would have roles in American Pie Presents The Book Of Love
, Bucky Larson Born To Be A Star
and even the live action role of Eric Cartman in the South Park
episode "I Should Have Never Gone Zip-lining."
He is now doing low budget indi films and straight to DVD films.
He has made a documentary series on Youtube called "No Small Parts" which is about little known character actors. So far, he has done episodes on Anne Ramsey
, Scatman Crothers
, Vincent Schiavelli
and Warwick Davis
Tropes associated with Brandon Hardesty:
- Abusive Parents: His character Mark the Pedophile is playing with a Rubix's cube at the end and he can't solve the puzzle. He then breaks down and screams "Daddy never loved me!"
- Ambiguously Jewish: He even puts on a Jewish accent for characters.
(singing) Whenever you are down
And feeling any blue
Come on in and see my little room.
Remember, whenever there's me, there's news.
- Evil Brit: His character Jonathan Wesley Bridges. Or at least he thinks he is one.
- Fake Brit: Jonathan.
- Man Child: Jonathan.
- Man of a Thousand Voices
- Ooh, Me Accent's Slipping: Being American, his English accent isn't the greatest. But he's learning what with his Monty Python and the Holy Grail reenactments.
- Talking to Himself: All the characters in his reenactments are played by him.
- Literally done in the Jimmy Jango videos.