crossover works gained notoriety in 2004 though his DeviantArt page (which can be found here. His comics are currently being hosted at Snafu Comics). Should be noted that his works are often Darker and Edgier versions of the material they are based on, and might be better read away from the prying eyes of children.Works of his own:Bleedman, real name Vinson Ngo, is a Filipino artist known especially for his
- King of Fighters Doujinshi: A short based on the King of Fighters game (specifically 99-2001 a.k.a The NESTS Saga)
- Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi: Mega Crossover of Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon characters centered around the Powerpuff Girls
- Grim Tales from Down Below: Based off a fanfic by E.R.M Griffin (a.k.a DeadDoll00). Focuses on the offspring of Grim and Mandy from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
- Sugar Bits: His, so far, only original work based on Fairy Tales. About a Gingerbread Man and his search for his creator when she stumbles into a alternate world based on fear and darkness.
His works contain examples of:
- Art Evolution: While his original style was nothing to sneeze at, he definitely upped his game since his debut.
- So good in fact that many people think he's a great artist just wasting his time doing fan comics (though it's been stated that writing is not his strong suit. Nearly all his comics have someone else doing the story).
- Case in point, he was considered for a job to work on Fusionfall (it was only due to the higher ups that this didn't happen) and Maxwell Atoms (the creator of The Grim Adventures Of Billy And Mandy) even tried to commission him for something◊ (which Bleed had turned down due to other commitments).
- April Fools' Day: Started doing these in recent years.
- In 2011, he posted a fake PPGD comic in which the characters turn into ponies..
- In 2012, he updated all three of his comics with fake updates. PPG Doujinshi introduces a bunch of MarySue Sailor Earths (based on fan characters from DA who had adopted Bleedman's art style), Sugar Bits had Cupcake grow huge and muscled while Brave shrunk into a chibi form to attack Bleed Heart, and Grim Tales had a fake update for the long on hiatus Ever After. In Spanish.
- In 2013 PPGD was drawn in the style of Adventure Time.
- In 2014, For PPGD He referenced Powerpuff Girls Z. For Grim Tales, Minnie had a growth spurt and Sugar Bits Ginger goes Matrix.
- Author Appeal: Seems to like drawing slender looking girls.
- Darker and Edgier: Natch.
- Panty Shot: Another part of his Author Appeal, he manages to fit one in somewhere in his comics.
- Sometimes whole fights are nothing but these.
- Self-Deprecation: If this picture is to be looked at, one can tell that he is at least somewhat aware of certain rumors that peeople have heard about him.
- Spotlight-Stealing Squad: He's one of the more popular creators on the Snafu comics website. At conventions, it's a common occurrence that folks at the SNAFU booth will be asked if any of them are Bleedman. Of course it would help if the other artists would update their works.
- Wall of Text: One of the criticisms against him, he has a very bad habit of filling his panels to the brim with dialogue that it often eschews his artwork.