Creator: Bella Thorne
Annabella Avery "Bella" Thorne (born October 8, 1997) is an American actress and model. An accomplished child model and actress with appearances in more than 20 films and television series and more than 40 commercials, she is best known for her role as the aspiring young dancer, CeCe Jones on the Disney Channel original series Shake It Up.
- Badass Adorable: She's cute, and she can eat raw onions like apples.
- Bare Your Midriff: She does this near-constantly.
- Celeb Crush: Ryan Gosling and Ian Somerhalder.
- Dye Hard: Is actually a natural blonde (see here, for example).
- Fan Community Nicknames: Bellarinas.
- Fangirl: Of Miley Cyrus. She even geeked out when Miley responded to one of her tweets◊.
- The Fashionista
- Genki Girl
- Handicapped Badass: Wrote her first published novel, Autumn Falls (the first book in a series), at least partially to encourage dyslexics to overcome their own disabilities.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: With Zendaya Coleman. Their relationship even has a Fan Nickname, "Zendella."
- Hidden Depths: She's actually appeared in some pretty adult stuff.
- Idol Singer
- L Is for Dyslexia: Both Bella herself and CeCe.
- Leet Lingo: "TTYLXOX" is chock full of this.
- Mean Character Nice Actor: In Real Life, Bella is much nicer than CeCe (or Madison, the Alpha Bitch she plays in The Duff).
- Ms. Fanservice: Quite a bit.
- Spiritual Successor: To Miley Cyrus and/or Alyson Stoner.
- Older Than They Look: When Shake It Up first started, many thought she was around ten, though she was only 13. Now 17, she looks much closer to her actual age & you can actually find people expressing disbelief that she's "only" 17.
- One of Us: The girl reads like crazy and collects hardcover books.
- Time-Shifted Actor: For the US dub of Metegol (Underdogs) she's this to Ariana Grande.
- Tomboy and Girly Girl: The Girly Girl to Zendaya's Tomboy (unlike their respective SiU characters).
- Unkempt Beauty: As evidenced here.
- Who Wears Short Shorts?: She does a lot, as evidenced by many rares and candids.