Basiscape Co., Ltd. is a music and sound design company founded by Hitoshi Sakimoto, Masaharu Iwata, and Manabu Namiki. Their official website is here. Current employees are, in order listed on the official website: Mitsuhiro Kaneda, Kimihiro Abe, Azusa Chiba, Yoshimi Kudo, Masaaki Kaneko, and Mai Hamano. Independent contractors include: Noriyuki Kamikura. Soundtracks usually have either Sakimoto or Namiki composing the main themes and/or leitmotifs while the others fill in the majority of the content, but there are also some soundtracks with no involvement by the founders.They frequently collaborate with Vanillaware, Arte Piazza, and Konami.
Basiscape (as a company, and not just as a label for solo acts) has composed music for the following:
- Busou Shinki Battle Masters
- Deathsmiles series
- Deltora Quest
- The Denpa Men
- DoDonPachi DaiFukkatsu and DaiFukkatsu BLACK Label
- Fantasy Earth Zero
- Grand Knights History: This soundtrack is notable for having very little involvement by either Sakimoto or Namiki
- Kumatanchi: Think Basiscape can only do action-game music or RPG music? Think again!
- L No Kisetsu 2: Showing Basiscape's range, this soundtrack is for a dating sim
- Lord Of Vermilion II
- Metal Slug 6
- Muramasa The Demon Blade
- Mushihime Sama series
- Odin Sphere
- Oh! Samurai Girls! S
- The Wizard Of Oz Beyond The Yellow Brick Road
- Sekaiju no Meiq 3 Super Arrange Version
- Tactics Ogre: Wheel of Fate / Let us Cling Together PSP
- Tekken: Blood Vengeance
- Zettai Hero Project
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.