Anonymous13 B is a writer and voice actor who has done numerous voice recordings on the website SoundCloud
. While many of the recordings are of works by the esteemed author ThatPersonYouMightKnow
, Anonymous13 B has also done recordings from Disney films, including song covers.
The actor is notable as the voice of Tojo, a lion cub who was created by Disney for tie-in products related to their smash hit The Lion King
, but never appeared in anything beyond a comic called "The Orphaned Birds." Although this is NOT canon, as he has not been labeled the official voice actor by a professional entity such as Disney. He is the self-proclaimed voice actor of Tojo. Anonymous13 B has portrayed Tojo in several of his recordings.
Roles and Recordings:
- The Lion King Adventures: Tojo, Hago, Shocker, Royal Reaper, Usaliti, Hila, Grog, Nyoka, Kipanya, King Vurugu.
- Blind Date: Tama, Tojo, Uvumi, Haiba.
- Interview with The Writer: Interviewer, The Writer.
- Haiba Advertisements: Haiba, Simba, Nala, Tama, Interceptor.
- Hire A Hitman: Interceptor, Simba, Nala, Haiba, Shocker.
- Haiba's Apartment: Haiba.
- Tama's Trouble: Hago. Includes You're Only Second Rate.
- You're Only Second Rate (Haiba Version): Haiba.
- The Royal Reaper: The Royal Reaper.
- The Interceptor Interviews Tojo: Tojo, Interceptor.
- Everybody Loves Nala: Shocker, Interceptor.
- All Alone: Usaliti.
- The Royal Challenge: Hila.
- Grog The Great: Grog.
- The Evil Serpent: Nyoka.
- The Hermit: Kipanya, King Vurugu, Hago.
- The Haiba Mystery: Numerous characters, including Tojo, Hago and Shocker. This recording marked his debut.
- The Orphan Birds: Simba, Nala, Tojo, Mufasa, Zazu.
- Instinct: Ubaya.
- Jungle Book Demo: All characters in film.
- Shere Khan and Kaa: Shere Khan and Kaa, obviously
- Scar Recordings: Scar, Simba, Shenzi, Banzai, Ed
- Cheese: Himself.
- Song Covers: "Friends on the Other Side," "Be Prepared (Bulgarian/Italian/Mexican/Dutch)," "Hellfire," Master of the Seas," "I Just Can't Wait To Be King", "Oogie Boogie Song", "It's Our House Now".
- Black Cauldron Recording: The Horned King.
- Looney Tunes Demo: Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck.
- Robin Hood Recording: Prince John and Sir Hiss.
- Gollum/Smaug Demos: Gollum and Smaug.
- Affably Evil: Often plays this type of character.
- Badass Baritone: When playing Hago or Mufasa.
- Deadpan Snarker: When confronted by a flamer in the earliest stages of his fanfiction series, he responded in this manner.
- Also, when a fan mistakenly assumed him to be from Texas, he responded, "I've never been to Texas. Do I sound like I'm from there?"
- Regarding the traits that he keeps shrouded, such as his name and location: "I plan to keep those hidden for a long time."
- Having never been a fan of sports, he once asked this question to friends: "I would love to hear the reasons to such strong emotional attachments to sports teams from insiders."
- When discussing David Ogden Stiers's work in Pocahontas, he remarked, "Well, only some of us can do that accent well, Greg. Mr. Ogden Stiers is not necessarily one of them.”
- On Taylor Swift: "I would express my opinion of her, but it would take a ton of little asterisks..."
- Many of the characters he plays are also like this.
- Evil Brit: As Hago, Scar, Shere Khan, Frollo, Prince John, The Horned King, and The Writer.
- Evil Is Hammy: He most certainly hams it up when playing villains.
- Evil Laugh: Is quite fond of this.
- Evil Sounds Deep: As Hago, Shere Khan, Frollo, Dr. Facilier, Oogie Boogie, and The Writer.
- Also in the Dutch and Mexican versions of "Be Prepared."
- "I Want" Song: Did a cover of "I Just Can't Wait To Be King."
- Large Ham: Definitely.
- Mean Character, Nice Actor: Despite the nasty characters he usually plays, he is known for being an extremely friendly guy.
- Sssssnake Talk: As Kaa and Nyoka.
- Villain Song: Has done several villain song covers, yet is also the original performer of Hago's song.