One of the more recent Voice Actresses of our time. Among her most notable roles include Takeru Aizawa in Squid Girl, Sully and Cherche in Fire Emblem Awakening, as well as being the new voice of Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter in the Viz Media dub of Sailor MoonHas a Twitter account and a Facebook fanpage.
- Boruto Uzumaki in Boruto: Naruto the Movie
- Ibuki Kaiji in Coppelion
- Maki, Megumi Sokabe and Satoshi Tainaka in K-On!
- Menchi in Hunter × Hunter (2011 version)
- Mikage Sharaku in Durarara!!x2
- Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter in the Viz dub of Sailor Moon (first anime dubbing role with Studiopolis)
- Poco in Jo Jos Bizarre Adventure Phantom Blood
- Raffia in Aldnoah.Zero
- Ride Mass in Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
- Seiji Nomi/Dust Taker and Megumi Wakamiya in Accel World
- Young Seiko Kimura in Danganronpa 3 (not the first time she and Erin Fitzgerald have shared the same role in Danganronpa)
- Takeru Aizawa in Squid Girl
- Yoshikuni in Blue Exorcist
- Yulier in Sword Art Online
- C-Sha, MAGES., and Tamsoft in the Neptunia series.
- Francesca in Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven
- Fumi Kanno in Devil Survivor 2
- Jackass in NieR: Automata
- Kagura in Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
- Kate Bishop/Hawkeye in Marvel Heroes (first role with Studiopolis) note
- Nine the Phantom in Blaz Blue Chrono Phantasma
- Sully and Cherche in Fire Emblem Awakening and Fire Emblem Heroes
- Toko Fukawa, Junko Enoshima, and Mukuro Ikusaba in Dangan Ronpa
Tropes associated with Amanda Celine Miller:
- Action Girl: Tends to be cast in these type of roles.
- Crossdressing Voices: One of her first roles was a boy character, Takeru Aizawa, from Squid Girl. However, since then, she's been voicing more female characters lately.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actress: Tends to play tough girl-type characters or young boys.
- Promoted Fangirl: She's loved Sailor Moon ever since she was young, especially Makoto — who she's now playing in the new English dub of the series — and wrote a very touching Tumblr post about why Makoto influenced her as a child.