Creator: Amanda Celine Miller
One of the more recent Voice Actresses of our time. Among her most notable roles include Takeru Aizawa in Squid Girl, Sully and Cherche in Fire Emblem Awakening, as well as being the new voice of Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter in the Viz Media dub of Sailor MoonHas a Twitter account and a Facebook fanpage.Her Texan counterparts are Brina Palencia (for Dallas), Shannon Emerick and Kara Greenberg (for Houston), and Emily Neves (both, though mostly Houston), and her Canadian counterparts are Tabitha St. Germain, Chantal Strand and Maryke Hendrikse.
- Ibuki Kaiji in Coppelion
- Maki, Megumi Sokabe and Satoshi Tainaka in K-On!
- Mikage Sharaku in Durarara!!x2
- Makoto Kino/Sailor Jupiter in the Viz dub of Sailor Moon (first anime dubbing role with Studiopolis)
- Poco in Jojos Bizarre Adventure
- Raffia in Aldnoah.Zero
- Seiji Nomi/Dust Taker and Megumi Wakamiya in Accel World
- Takeru Aizawa in Squid Girl
- Yoshikuni in Blue Exorcist
- Yulier in Sword Art Online
- Francesca in Lord of Magna: Maiden Heaven
- Fumi Kanno in Devil Survivor 2
- Kagura in Onechanbara Z2: Chaos
- Kate Bishop/Hawkeye in Marvel Heroes (first role with Studiopolis) note
- Nine and Phantom in Blaz Blue Chrono Phantasma
- Sully and Cherche in Fire Emblem Awakening
- Touko Fukawa and Junko Enoshima in Dangan Ronpa
Tropes associated with Amanda Celine Miller:
- Action Girl: Tends to be cast in these type of roles.
- Crossdressing Voices: One of her first roles was a boy character, Takeru Aizawa, from Squid Girl. However, since then, she's been voicing more female characters lately.
- One of Us: She loves Sailor Moon! She also likes The Nostalgia Critic.
- Pigeonholed Voice Actress: Tends to play tough girl-type characters or young boys.
- Star-Making Role: While her role as Sully and Cherche in Fire Emblem Awakening is what got her a lot of recognition and popularity within the anime/video game dubbing fandom, the role of Sailor Jupiter in the new dub of Sailor Moon helped solidify her stardom.