Aaron Johnson (born 1990), known by the Stage Name Aaron Taylor-Johnson ever since he married Sam Taylor-Wood in 2012, is an English actor who got into the profession at age 6, and is best known for playing the title character in Kick-Ass and Quicksilver in Avengers: Age of Ultron.
- Macbeth (1999 production) as the son of Macduff
- All My Sons by Arthur Miller (2000 production)
- Tom and Thomas (2002) as Tom and Thomas
- The Bill (2003 episode) as Zack Clough
- Shanghai Knights (2003) as Charlie Chaplin
- Dead Cool (2004) as George
- The Illusionist (2006) as young Eisenheim
- Nearly Famous (2007 mini series) as Owen Stephens
- Angus, Thongs And Perfect Snogging (2008) as Robbie
- The Greatest (2009) as Bennett Brewer
- Nowhere Boy (2009, dir. Sam Taylor Wood) as John Lennon
- Kick-Ass (2010) as Dave "Kick-Ass" Lizewski
- Savages (2012) as Ben
- Anna Karenina (2012) as Count Alexei Kirillovich Vronsky
- Kick-Ass 2 (2013) as Dave "Kick-Ass" Lizewski
- Godzilla (2014) as Lieutenant Ford Brody
- Marvel Cinematic Universe (2014 — 2015) as Pietro Maximoff / Quicksilver:
- Fake American: In Kick-Ass and Godzilla (2014).
- Likes Older Women: Sam Taylor Wood is 23 years older than he is, and they're the parents of two children!
- Star-Making Role: Kick-Ass.
- Those Two Actors: With Elizabeth Olsen. The two appear as husband and wife in Godzilla, and then as twins in Avengers: Age of Ultron.