Crazy Awesome: Professional Wrestling
- Randy Orton. Crazy? Awesome? Let's see. Kicks his boss in the head to keep him from being fired, okay. RKO's his own girlfriend to prove he's ruthless, yep. Stealing The Undertaker's urn? Been there, done it. Going toe-to-toe with Mick Foley in a hardcore match and winning? He can do it. Trojan Horsing himself into an EXPLODING CAKE in order to sneak attack Triple H? He absolutely went there.
- RKO'ing someone in the middle of a Shooting Star Press from flat on his back?
- You neglected to mention the fact that he threw The Undertaker into a coffin and then lit it on fire.
- Four words: popcorn bag of doom.
- Mick Foley in general, but notably Mankind. Too crazy to quit. No risk he won't take.
- Which is quite mild compared to Cactus Jack, who's even more crazier than the Mankind persona.
- Ric Flair, is, and always has been crazy awesome, but has slid a little bit to more awesome because of how crazy he is.
- Two words: Beer Truck .
- R-Truth post 2011 Face-Heel Turn
R-Truth: (during a pre-Elimination Chamber debate) Oh yeah? (crowd chants what) Well, if I'm elected...
- And hell, even after his early 2012 Heel-Face Turn of sorts, as he's still as crazy and awesome as he was before.
- A. J. Lee. How many ways? She pushes people off ladders both to show she is sick of them toying with her affections and to show she's sweet on them. She dresses as Kitana from Mortal Kombat and attempt a fan lift on one of the biggest baddest divas. She sent Kane packing by acting like she had a schoolgirl crush on him and kissing him. Being called crazy is a Berserk Button even if she completely is. These are just some of the things she's done to convince Vince Mcmahon, no bastion of sanity himself, that she is as insane as he is and he appointed her general manager of Raw for her troubles.
- Shinsuke Nakamura of course. With his quirky mannerisms, taunts and facial expressions he's established himself as one of the true standouts of pro wrestling. Plus, the guy's really talented and insanely charismatic. YeaOh!