Crazy Awesome: Advertising
- This is how you fight an invasion using a giant chicken, a fish and tons of Coca Cola Zero.
- He can speak French... in Russian. If he were to pat you on the back, you would put it on your resumé. If he were to punch you in the face, you would have to fight off the strong urge to thank him. Even his enemies list him as their emergency contact. He is... The Most Interesting Man in the World.
- The Toyota NZ Hilux ad, where the protagonist was driving on his Hilux, offroad, over this mountain, through a valley, in the middle of a cyclone, which caused a flood, which triggered a landslide, before he finally got to this volcano... He carries on for almost a minute, until you find out he was telling the truth.
- Qatar Airways and Barca's ad Barca FC as a fantasy land? Check. Pique playing grumpy customs officer? Check. Iniesta painting a wall with just a ball? Check. Leo Messi leading a dance class showing off his snazzy moves? Check that one please, and Carles Puyol freakin' headbutts a falling FLOWER POT??!! CHECK PLEASE!!
- Recently, Trolli has tried to invoke this with their advertisements for their candies. Major YMMV as to whether it works or not.
- The Man Your Man Could Smell Like. Evidence.
- During the Great Storm of 1781, John Jameson lost a barrel of his beloved whiskey. He said goodbye to the crew, and went in after it. In hindsight, that probably wasn't a good idea. Weeks later, a funeral was held. All of Ireland was in attendance, including John Jameson.
- To most people, the Hawk of Achill was just a legend, except for those who knew better. When it took the mason's daughter, it was tragic. When it took a barrel of John Jameson's whiskey, well, that was another matter. But Jameson was generous, and the hawk, greedy. Very greedy. And in the end, the pursuit of the whiskey would prove foolish... for the Hawk of Achill.