A three-part comic series from Topps that depicts Jason Voorhees
and his deranged family.
When Crystal Lake is dredged by unscrupulous businessmen, the undead killing machine Jason Voorhees is released from his watery grave and ends up on a train. After he derails the thing, he finds himself in Texas, where he soon meets up Leatherface and his other family members, who are impressed by his murderous habits and welcome him to their ranks. But living with others, even among deranged cannibals, is alien to loner like Jason which makes a clash between him and them imminent.
This comic has the examples of:
- Abusive Parent: Flashbacks show that Jason's father abused him when he was little.
- Anachronism Stew: The comic appears to take place around the time of Jason Goes To Hell The Final Friday and Jason Takes Manhattan which would set this story in the nineties, but Nubbins Sawyer is present, which would make this a prequel to the original Texas Chainsaw Massacre, which is supposed to be set in the mid seventies.
- Couldn't Find a Pen: When Cook asks what Jason's name is, he answers by writing his name on the wall with blood.
- Creepy Gas Station Attendant: Hitchhiker's job is to work in the family's gas station, as it lures in potential victims. And he sure freaks out the customers.
- Drop the Hammer: Hitchhiker bashes one victim's brains in with a hammer.
- Due to the Dead: When Jason is eventually subdued, Cook decides that he should have a proper burial, namely a drop into lake with weights attached. After that is done, Leatherface leaves a rose behind in his memory.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Jason is utterly mystified by his sympathetic feelings towards Leatherface.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: After beheading its owner, Jason cleaves a dog in half.
- I Am A Humanitarian: The Sawyers specifically capture people to make food out of them.
- Impaled Palm: Hitchhikers stabs his palm with a Swiss army knife to show that nothing matters to him.
- Neck Lift: Jason lifts Hitchhiker by the neck when he's had enough of him abusing Leatherface.
- Oh Crap: Hitchhiker's and Cook's reaction when Jason punches through a solid steel door.
- Versus Title
- Wake Up Fighting: When Cook wakes up Jason, he instinctively grabs him by the throat.