An all-ages comic book about Superman, his cousins Superboy and Supergirl, and their pets Krypto and Streaky. Despite being published around the time of the New 52, it's mostly Silver Age Superman with a new belt. The comic lasted 12 issues.
This series contains examples of:
- Back from the Dead: Lara, though she wasn't dead in the first place; Jor-El managed to send her to the Phantom Zone before the destruction of Krypton.
- Canon Foreigner: Fuzzy the Supermouse.
- Composite Character: Instead of a cyborg, this version of Metallo is like the Kryptonite Man with an armor that looks like the second Pre-Crisis Metallo.
- Crush Blush: A male example; Jimmy Olsen sometimes blushes when he's around Supergirl.
- Lighter and Softer: These comics are this for the Superman franchise.
- Expy: Streaky as shown in this comic is lazy and snarky like Garfield.
- The Mole: Parodied when Lex Luthor gets a job at the Daily Planet.
- Mythology Gag: Lois sometimes calls Clark by the nick "Smallville", like the Lois of the TV Series of the same name.
- Never Mess with Granny: Martha Kent can subdue anyone, even Doomsday, just by yelling at them, slapping them, and grabbing them by the ear.
- Secret Secret-Keeper: While Lois doesn't know Superman's secret in the first few issues, later issues imply that she knows, but plays along.
- Shout-Out: Jor-El's costume as a hologram is similar to the Marlon Brando version.
- Spin-Off: Of Tiny Titans.