"The Doctor is never alone. I'm going to have to change that."
— Adam Mitchell
A 12-issue comic book series released to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who
The premise is that a mysterious figure is travelling through time kidnapping the companions of every Doctor. Features appearances from every Doctor.
- Adipose Rex: The Ramoraxian Prime from #3.
- Big Bad: Adam Mitchell
- Brainwashed and Crazy: The Brigadier in #3.
- The Brigadier: The Trope Namer appears.
- The Bus Came Back: We again see Grace Holloway and Adam.
- Canon Immigrant: Frobisher, a shape-shifting companion of the Sixth Doctor, appears.
- Continuity Cavalcade: At the beginning pictures of every Doctor and loads of companions are seen.
- Continuity Porn: Within the story there are actual appearances from all 11 Doctor and 21 companions, with others appearing in photos. Also has appearances from a variety of villains and species.
- A panel in #2 has a crowd containing a Voord, Raxacoricofallapatorians, and a Sontaran.
- When Adam is researching the Doctor the statue of the Tenth Doctor and Donna as Household Gods from The Fires of Pompeii is shown.
- Dressing as the Enemy: Frobisher disguises himself as an Auton to defeat Adam.
- Evil Former Friend: Adam, even if he wasn't much of a friend he was still a companion.
- Expo Speak: Begins with Adam explaining the basic premise of Doctor Who.
- The Great Flood: The plan of the villains in #3.
- Historical-Domain Character: The First Doctor brings his companions to meet Thomas Huxley.
- In the Hood: Adam wears one though his face is seen it is not recognisable enough.
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: The villain uses memory distortion to make the Doctors forget him kidnapping their companions. However by the time he gets to the 5th Doctor he is remembered.
- Mythology Gag: In one panel in #2, a Fishman from Kandalinga, an Atlantean, two Korad and a Mechanistrian are all seen shopping. All were introduced in the Doctor Who Annual 1966.
- The Tenth Doctor appears to Frobisher in the same way Frobisher first appeared to him, through the top of the TARDIS console.
- Police Brutality: The Judoon in #4.
- Recycled Script: Recycles some unused ideas. #6 the Master is using Autons, which was one of the ideas for Season 23. Also the motivation for the villain is partly this, in an early draft Adam tried to take technology from the future to cure his dying father. Here he is angry with the Doctor for erasing future technology that could have saved his mother.
- Reptiles Are Abhorrent: The Voraxx, who reassemble crocodiles.
- Slave Liberation: The plot of #2.
- Trojan Prisoner: Frobisher shape shifts into Peri and is taken by Adam. However he is able to free himself and helps defeat Adam.
- Villain Team-Up: Adam is helping the Animus and the Master.
- The Master is using the Autons. Later he and Adam use this.
- We Need a Distraction: Leela and K-9 perform one to the Judoon in #4 while the 4th Doctor tries to find the crystal.