Comic Book: Bleckmossen Boyz
A monthly comic series about a group of children in the odd little Town Bleckmossen.
Had a prequel book released.
These comics contain examples of:
- Aerith and Bob: Every name in the series is an existent name, but the varying cultures of the characters leaves us with simle swedish names like Håkan, and names like Samine and Amir.
- Amazingly Embarrassing Parents: Håkan's dad.
- Animal Eyes: Alex has very cat like eyes.
- Art Evolution: Over the years, the art style has changed quite a bit...
- Beta Couple: Amir and Amanda's relationship used to be this.
- Big Fancy House: Amanda's house.
- Bizarre Taste in Food: Emil and his... special sandwiches.
- Deadpan Snarker: Everyone is this to a degree outside Vincent and his brother. Siri is perhaps the most notable one.
- Expy: Håkan looks an awful lot like Shiki
- Five-Man Band: The primary cast, in a way.
- Funny Foreigner: Amir's dad.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners : Emil and Amir.
- I Call It "Vera": Joen and his gun "Jane".
- Inter-Class Romance: Amir and Amanda. Amanda is the daughter of the richest man in town, the police chief, and lives in a mansion with servants. Amir is from a family of immigrants who live in an apartment with only three rooms. Amanda's Dad is less than pleased.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Håkan.
- Love Triangle: Several of them, actually. Emil actually has three people vying for him and has feelings for at least two of them. Amir is clearly crushing both on Amanda and Samine.
- Politically Incorrect Villain: Amanda's father.
- Sissy Villain : Vincent.
- Stocking Mask: Amir tries this out once.
- Stupid Sexy Flanders: Alex essentially causes this on behalf of Amir, but turns out to be female, to his relief.
- Håkan has this reaction to Emil... but after roughly being faced with the fact for a minute or so, realizes he's actually gay and embraces it.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Again, Emil and his sandwiches.
- Also, most of the cast love pizza.
- Villain with Good Publicity: Amanda's father.
- Yaoi Fangirl: Amanda ships Håkan and Emil.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Cass with her purple hair, and Kyo with his green hair.