JewWarioJustin Carmical, aka J-Dub; the host of YCPT.
- Back from the Dead: He pulled this off twice. Sadly though, there won't be a third time.
- Caustic Critic: Strongly subverted; he was one of the nicest, most upbeat reviewers around.
- The Chosen One: In the third season, Justin learned that he's the last of the Warion, an order of men chosen for their bravery to protect the universe from the forces of cosmic evil.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: He showed signs of this at times, especially during his appearances in Kickassia.
- Cool Old Guy
- Keet: Although not as much as Benzaie, Justin was quite excitable.
- Happily Married: In both real life and on the show.
- Kindhearted Cat Lover: While he didn't actually own any (allergies apparently play a part), he often Squeeed over KITTY!
- Nice Guy
- Nice Hat: His trademark yellow Wario cap.
- Super Mode: Famikamen Rider
- Took a Level in Badass
- Transformation Trinket: His toy Kamen Rider belt, which activated with a Henshin device.
Yanki JA hot-headed Drop-In Character who hosts a segment called "Yanki J Plays".
- Ascended Extra: He went from being a minor character who showed up whenever JDub played the Kunio-kun games to having his own segment.
- Bad Ass
- Batter Up: Yanki's Weapon of Choice is a metal baseball bat. It can hit back cannonballs.
- The Chosen One: He was the last Warion before JDub. Being something of a slacker, he never faced his generation's Evil ...who subsequently came after JDub.
- Deadpan SnarkerYanki J: It's kind of hard to find out about new games when SOMEBODY DOESN'T GO OUTSIDE!JewWario: There's a huge ball of flame out there!Yanki J: THAT'S THE SUN, JACKASS!
- Delinquent: Yanki J. was a member of a school gang when he was younger, and still dresses and acts as such.
- The Idiot from Osaka: He's (probably) not as dumb as he acts, but otherwise Yanki fits the stereotype to a T.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Kansai Regional Accent: A very Brooklyn-esque one.
- The Lancer
- Nice Hat: A black Japanese school uniform cap.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: The red to JDub's blue.
Jennifer (Jenny Blue)Justin's wife, both in canon and in Real Life. She started as a regular character on the show, but her appearances have gradually been scaled back to the occasional Cameo.
- Tsundere: She occasionally comes across as this.
- The Ditz: When it comes to JDub's mystical dealings, she doesn't have a clue. Lampshaded by her appearance in Part 2 of "Death of a WA☆RI☆ON":Jennifer: [coming down steps] Hey Justin, you got a pack...age...[Pauses in the doorway, glancing between JDub, Yanki J and JDub's obviously evil doppleganger.]Yanki J: [quickly] I'll take that!Jennifer: Whatever. [tosses envelope to Yanki] Look, just clean this place up when you're done, okay? It's a mess. [Leaves]Negadub: Boy, she is really naive, isn't she?JDub: [rolls eyes] You have no idea.
- Happily Married
- Ill Girl: According to Justin, she's a cancer survivor.
PsychotakuAKA Mark Fujita; an energetic blogger/video game reviewer who hosts a series called The Psychotaku Show. He has his own page here.
JarethThe Goblin King from Labyrinth. He shows up in the Labyrinth game review and in Part 3 of the WA☆RI☆ON Saga.
- Affably Evil: He was the villain in Labyrinth. Here, he's a pretty decent guy, supplying JDub with a copy of the Famicom Labyrinth game and assisting him (for no discernible reason) when his life is in danger.
- Canon Immigrant
- The Cast Showoff
- Fan Boy: He loves the Twilight books. ("I'm Team Jacob.")
- Heh Heh, You Said X: He giggles when Justin mentions gathering "Jareth's balls" in the Labyrinth game.
- Large Ham
- Dead to Begin With
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: He represents the spirit of the first Warion (I-chi means "one" in Japanese).
- A Form You Are Comfortable With: Ichi takes on the appearance of Justin himself (though he remains dressed in his native clothing).
- Ghost Memory
- The Obi-Wan: Though he died at a young age, he acts as a mentor figure, educating his successors in the legacy of the Warion.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin
- Ironic Echo: "Kitty...."
- Malevolent Masked Man
- Nice Hat: Sports a top hat.
- Take Over the World: And he very nearly succeeds.
- Voice of the Legion
- Cold-Blooded Torture: It's implied that he plans to do this to Justin. ("When you die, I can't hurt you any more. And I want two days at least. Minimum.")
- Dark Is Evil: Sports an all-black wardrobe, complete with a black baseball cap (in direct contrast to Justin's yellow one).
- Discard and Draw: He kills Justin and drains him of his Warion powers, ending the legacy of the Warion.
- Evil Counterpart: To J-Dub.
- Hostile Show Takeover: Attempts this—and fails miserably.
- Slasher Smile: Has one after he stabs JDub in the stomach.
- The Stoic: In the creepiest way possible. Aside from brief spurts of laughter, his tone never changes.
- Take Over the World