Characters: Yet Again Suna
Suna shinobi in Yet Again. Click here to return to main character page.
- Abusive Parents: Deals with his by simply not preventing his death.
- Asskicking Equals Authority: Made very clear once we get to Take Two Round Two. His display of power during his fight with Deidara was enough for him to be considered to have surpassed the Third Kazekage as the strongest Kazekage in Suna's history.
- The Comically Serious: Konoha has that kind of effect on people."This village never ceases to confuse me..."
- Dissonant Serenity: Gets a chilling moment in during his fight with Deidara."Hahahahaha...DIE."
- I Need a Freaking Drink: His reaction to regaining the memories from when Shadow found out he got the 'Fuzzies.'
- Not So Stoic: Nearly flips his shit on Naruto when during a moment of shared consciousness with their respective bijus, Naruto blows up Shukaku's head. Naruto manages to talk him down and explain himself."So help me UZUMAKI—!"
- Oh Crap!: Had a minor case of this when he remembered that he was the reason why Dosu never showed up to the final phase of the Exams, and is unwilling to murder him again due to no longer being a mindless killer, despite the fact that it could invoke the Butterfly Effect. Then Dosu went and did the stupid thing and threatened Temari.And thus Gaara had an excuse to kill someone. Later on he would recollect how odd it was that he had successfully killed the same person twice in the exact same way both times, but then he would just shrug it off before threatening to kill Kankuro to make him shut up for the third time that day.
- One-Man Army: Even more so than in canon!
- Sealed in a Person-Shaped Can: He is, still, the Ichibi jinchuuriki.
- Blow You Away: Her element is wind.
- Impossibly Cool Weapon: Her fan, Ramidreju.
- Paper Fan of Doom: Her main weapon, given an interesting twist with Ramidreju.
- Red Baron: Post-timeskip, she is known as the Dancer of the Sky.
- Butt Monkey: Of the three Sand Siblings. At one point, the narrative states that he's the "bitch" of the family.
- Gadgeteer Genius: He is very innovative with his puppets, and several times he manages to surprise people with how far he's come with them.
- Post-Time Skip, his innovativeness and creativity was enough to impress Sasori, enough to be even considered brilliant by the man. Sasori even told him straight to his face that he had potential.
- Shock and Awe: He is a lightning element.
- Your Approval Fills Me with Shame: Would have accepted Sasori's Combat Compliment had Sasori not been a traitor and one of the people trying to kill his baby brother.