These are some of the characters running around in Weekend Warriors.
open/close all folders
Actor: Fran Kranz
"I'm on this side. I'm good. QED, it's good."
Agency techwiz. Involved with the Agency from a very young age.
Actor: Ian Somerhalder
"Misbehaving is how you gain all the good life experience."
Agent with the ability to enter the dreams of people nearby. Enjoys playing around with his childhood friend, Dania Turrell.
Actor: Tina Fey
"If you don't sit down again I will make you."
Operations coordinator for the Agency. Has been involved since the very beginning.
- Badass Bureaucrat: Clara will do anything, anything, for her agents. They just won't know it.
- Lady of Black Magic: Too bad she's not a field agent any more. Clara uses her ability to its full effect only occasionally these days, but when she was younger, she would play with people constantly.
- Mama Bear: To her agents, since she's never had kids. Though she doesn't show this off to the agents, that would mean showing she liked them!
- Obstructive Bureaucrat: Many people might see Clara as being this.
- People Puppets: Clara likes doing this to people with her abilities. It is often how she gets out of sticky situations.
- "Well Done, Son" Guy: A lot of what Clara does is to earn her father's — a five star general — respect. Yes, despite the fact that she's 40, she still has daddy issues. She also has turned around and become rather like her father to the majority of the agents she deals with, so they will never know her nicer traits.
Actor: Daniel Pimentel
- An Offer You Can't Refuse: How Devin joined the Agency.
- Badass Biker: His prized possession is a Ducati named Mary.
- Kicked Upstairs: He went from being a prisoner of the Agency to working for them. He's not pleased.
- Psychic Nosebleed: His powers cause a continual buzzing sensation in his head. If he doesn't use his psionic explosion power regularly, it can erupt from him involuntarily.
Actor: Bryton James
"Not many people would have given everything up for something like this."
Son of Marcus Adonie, Josh was removed from his father when his twin died due to his experiments. Now in his twenties, Josh has returned to his father on the Agency's orders and is spying on them.
Actor: Jennifer Lawrence
Recent transfer to the New Haven branch, Jude originates from Louisiana.
Actor: Joseph Gordon-Levitt
"You just have to decide what you want, and then the details fall into place behind it."
A new Agent, Nigel also works for the Family as a con man. He's a bit of a chameleon.
Blue Anchor Employee
Actor: James McAvoy
"Mind being Professor X, the most powerfully awesome mutant in Marvel? Um, no, I don't mind at all."
Once a cop on the street, Aiden Morrill took a bullet while on duty, and ended up in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. He helped form the Blue Anchor Security Faction, and now works there. Recently his little sister was killed
and he's... taken it badly.
Actor: Daria Sidorchuk
"Detective... I assure you that you've no interest in my architectural trivia."
Waitress at the Blue Anchor.
Actor: Chase Crawford
"I know I look like some lonely old man, but really… I’m good."
Waiter at the Blue Anchor.
John "Pyro" Tyler
Actor: Alex Pettyfer
"If you don't like that, there are crab cakes, salmon, tilapia... I like to think I've perfected the recipes... There's a swordfish on the wall. Can't go wrong with a mounted swordfish..."
Owner and chef of The Blue Anchor, known almost exclusively by his middle name. Much to his father's disapproval, Pyro went to culinary school in California before opening his own restaurant in New Haven. Now it's not just a restaurant, but a security service for supers. Complications all around.
Actor: Michelle Rodriguez
"Oh, sweetie, you know I'm a heartbreaker."
Once a pro-boxer, she became a Stray a few years ago, dealt with heartbreak and woe there, and then moved out. Now she's a cook at the Blue Anchor.
- Action Girl: She's tough. She's a fighter. She'll smash your face in her car door for crossing her.
- The Alcoholic
- Freakiness Shame: Lola has never been proud of her wings, because they're the cause for her losing her boxing career. She doesn't like feeling like a freak.
- Good Wings, Evil Wings: She has angel wings, and she fights for superhuman rights. You do the math.
- Gratuitous Spanish: Even when she's not around her Spanish speaking ex-boyfriend Mo, she'll insert random Spanish phrases, curse words, and terms of endearment into her everyday speech.
- The Lad-ette: Lola spends time drinking with the guys, and then will have no qualms going to bed with them if the mood strikes her.
- Real Women Don't Wear Dresses: Lola can count on one hand the amount of times she's worn a dress or a skirt.
- Spicy Latina: Her PB is even the trope image!
- Tsundere: With Mo.
Actor: Anne Hathaway
"Having a power is usually more trouble than it’s worth anyway…"
One of the founders of the security branch of the Blue Anchor, Megan teleports near to supers, and has been spreading the message that there is a dangerous anti-mutant agency out there.
Actor: Gaspard Ulliel
"I don't care how much of a mess you are. I'm a mess too."
Ex-con with a long and sordid past, including killing an Agent, now working at the Blue Anchor.
- Badass: Quinn murdered a guy, and then went for pancakes after. The rules don't apply for this one.
- Big Brother Instinct: He is incredibly protective, particularly of his newfound half-sister Paloma.
- Dark and Troubled Past
- Dark Secret: He was a petty thief, and is now a murderer and ex-convict. Who knows about this? No one.
- Disposingofa Body: No one knows how he got rid of the agent's body, but the agent has been "missing" for more than year now.
- Manly Gay: While he's technically bisexual, he's very manly.
- Stuffed into the Fridge: Sasha had this done to her, to make Quinn Ax-Crazy for a little bit.
Actor: Thiago Santos
"I'm new here. Really new."
A line cook at the Blue Anchor.
Actor: Adam Lambert
"Everyone's good at something a little different."
A mechanic in the city.
Actor: Sarah Bolger
"Come on, puppies solve everything."
Angiola was raised in New York City until her mafia hitman father was killed and she was forced to move across the country to live with her Uncle Darius and Aunt Bernice, and inadvertantly involved herself with another mafia all over again. She did manage to get out, however, almost killing herself in the process.
- Acrophobic Bird: She often won't use her power when in a situation that it could save her.
- Child Prodigy: She graduated from high school early, and is a scientific genius.
- It's All My Fault: She feels responsible for her father's death. Cue tears.
- The Mafia: Her father was in the mafia, and now her Uncle and cousins are in the mafia in her new town.
Actor: Deborah Ann Woll
"I don't think I'm over confident, I just know my strengths."
A reporter for the New Haven News.
Actor: Charlott Cordes
"I am the most gorgeous thing here."
Interim CEO of Hunt Steel. Through mismanagement ended up making a deal with the Agnesi to keep her business afloat.
Actor: Idris Elba
"It's good to be back in New Haven."
Major drug kingpin, recently returned to New Haven from Mexico.
Actor: Taylor Momsen
"Tender isn't really my style. I know it's hard to believe, seeing as I'm so cuddly and all, but try to keep it in mind."
Young woman with a complicated and troubled past.
Actor: Caleb Landry Jones
"I don't need to be perfect. I'm a firefighter. Chicks love that shit. Mr. May in the calendar every year."
A firefighter from New Haven with quite a few romantic problems.
Actor: Travie McCoy
"I hope curiosity doesn't kill this cat..."
Cabbie in New Haven.
Actor: Emma Stone
"I can make anyone want to be in the spotlight with me."
Bit reporter turned newscaster, before being accused of arson and murder. Currently awaiting trial for her supposed crimes.
- Astonishingly Appropriate Appearance: Evan is a redhead who plays with fire.
- Break the Cutie: Currently Evan is accused of murder and arson, mostly because she makes the perfect target for the Agnesi and the Tams. It's a lot of pressure for a girl who used to stutter.
- Gender-Blender Name: Occasionally people think she's a guy before meeting her.
- Hot-Blooded: Linked with being an Ethical Slut, Evan is very passionate, though not a Fiery Redhead surprisingly. She appears, most of the time, to be pretty chill and laid back.
- Hot Scoop: Both figuratively and actually. Evan's mother and father often refer to her job as "looking pretty in front of a camera".
- Intrepid Reporter
- Playing with Fire: Evan can set things on fire with her mind.
- Pyro Maniac: Using her ability makes Evan feel the urge to set things on fire more and more. Stress also brings this out in her. Flame soothes her.
- Stutter Stop: Seeing a flame of some sort, or even thinking about one, has a calming effect on Evan allowing her to get rid of her stutter.
Actor: Amaury Nolasco
"I can't just sit here and do nothing."''
Pediatric surgeon, who's wife vanished one day. He picked up and moved to New Haven in order to be near his brother, who had much more information on the Agency, in order to try and find his wife.
Actor: Annalee Suicide
"I like getting paid in company instead of cash."
Owner of the Mockingbird, a singles bar.
Actor: Gen Heisman
"E-everyth-thing is f-f-fine."
A stuttering personal assistant.
Actor: Mos Def
"I wouldn't say no to a shot of that Jack."
A hired gun who has the passive ability of protection against mental powers, which he is unaware of.
Actor: Mayre Marrinez
"I came here looking for some answers."
Musician who came to New Haven in search of other supers.
Actor: Moss Shad
Lawyer for Caleb Flynn's campaign.
Actor: Filippa Smeds
Actor: Andrej Pejic
"I can't ask you to defy the laws of physics?"
Actor: Reese Witherspoon
"I’ll happily play a game – just as long as the person I’m playing against knows how competitive I am."
Actor: Andrew Garfield
"So...what do we do now?"
Once a mob prince, now he's living with his boyfriend, his boyfriend's sister, and his cousin.
"New Haven is excellent at telling the people what they want to hear and not very good at telling them what they need to hear."
"Well then I expect to see results. Soon."
Eldest son of the Triad's previous Dragon Head, Nick was supposed to inherit his father's role when he died. However he passed this off to his younger brother Wei and took up the position of The Dragon
to him, preferring to actually run the operation, as opposed to watching other people do the work.
Actor: Adam Lambert
"Nothing quite says fun like getting carpel tunnel via sewing machine."
Actor: Alexis Bledel
"I'm glad I can do something for you."
A young woman, who came looking for her brother, and now works in fashion.
- Big Screwed-Up Family: What Paloma thinks she has.
- Emancipated Child: Paloma basically emancipated herself from her parents, though she is of legal age.
- The Fashionista: Paloma designs her own dresses and tries to keep up with all the current fashions, even if she can't afford it.
Actor: Yasmine Hamdan
"Ya better 'ppreciate it 'cause them Aliens likes 'ppreciation more than anythin' else."
"I read… a little bit of everything."
Actor: David Tennant
"What sort of message would you like to be sending?"
An ex-marine with revenge on the mind, Thomas is seeking all Agents and killing them, due to his wife and daughter's death at the hands of the Agency.
Actor: Kat Von D
"It's cute that you think you can stop me."
Actor: Betty White
"If you want to be Saved, called me."
Actor: Dichen Lachman
"I believe we can make good business."
Sister of Nick Tam, returned to New Haven to take over her husband's business.
Actor: Emily Deschanel
"Is there a chance you are... special?"
Looks much younger than she really is, currently she is researching a "cure" for powers.
- Blessed with Suck: Some might say never getting past 33 is a blessing. Charlotte disagrees. Her ability also rewrites her bodies history. In one instance, Charlotte no longer believed her daughter was her own, and tried to drown her in the bathtub. She's never forgiven herself for this.
- Broken Bird: Charlotte remains distant from people so she doesn't have to worry about loosing emotional attachment to them.
- The Conscience: To her Twin brother, Damian.
- Emotionless Girl: Even before she was experimented on, Charlotte preferred cold logic to emotion, though she has been known to have emotions, and even was married once.
Deliah Floss / Claire Bishop / Snow White
Actor: Alona Tal
"Do you really want to know what cold is?"
A young woman who organizes the universe. She is also a Reaper.
Actor: Alexander Fatkulin
"I'm afraid my experiments may not have the impact that I had originally hoped they'd have."
A doctor with some odd ideas.
- Deadly Doctor: Mortimer is going around the city, cutting people up, and then bringing them to the hospital where he pretends to treat them until they die. Yeah, just a little.
- Meaningful Name: Mortimer the necromancer. One might wonder what his parents thought he would become.
- Necromantic: He preserved his wife's corpse for ten years in the hopes that one day he could return her to life.
Actor: Michelle Yeoh
"Our study wouldn’t be valid if we only tested a single subject"
A doctor with some odd ideas.
Actor: Dev Patel
The son of two prominent doctors, Dinesh never was that into school, so he let his brothers go on to college, while taking up a job at a liquor store and decided to just have fun. Dinesh got involved with the Company so as to get a cool super power — what he got was caffeine production. He is constantly hyper, and in general a very cheerful person. Now he plays in Derelict as their drummer, and is living with the other Fae. Din just wants to have fun.
- Genki Guy: Dinesh's ability makes him extremely perky.
- Motor Mouth: Dinesh can talk your ear off... almost literally.
Actor: Louis Garrel
Once an up-and-coming ballet dancer in France, Henri now works as a dance instructor in New Haven after a dance injury put him out of commission. Henri is dissatisfied with life and longs for the days when he had potential to be a star. He was one of the volunteers for Company experiments and has gained the power to shed glitter; he is not happy about this. Actually, Henri is happy about very little. He is one grumpy Frenchman.
A dance instructor.
- Camp Gay: He's literally "the very crotch of the gay pride parade, thrusting into your face".
- Cloud Cuckoolander: He's living on a whole other planet, filled with sunshine, puppies and rainbows.
- Freakiness Shame: He was experimented on by Chromozone, and as a result he turns gold whenever excited. He finds this power incredibly embarrassing and something to try and hide.
- The Gift: He picked up dancing with no training whatsoever.
- Parental Abandonment: His father left when he was a baby, and his mother died. Instant sad, just add water.