Characters: WWE Inc
Lists the various WWE wrestlers active during the WWE, Inc. Era, from April 4, 2011 to April 6, 2014. Please limit associated tropes to that wrestler's time in WWE.
Antonio Cesaro (Claudio Castagnoli) 2012-See his dedicated character page for his list of tropes.
Bo Dallas (Taylor Michael Rotunda) 2013, 2014-See his dedicated character page for his list of tropes.
Big E Langston (Ettore Ewen) 2012-See his dedicated character page for his list of tropes.
Camacho (Tevita Fifita) 2011-2014
- Cool Shades: Hardly seen with them off until showing up on the rebranded NXT.
- Foreign Wrestling Heel:
- Lower-Class Lout: Like Hunico, his gimmick is a street thug from Juarez, Mexico.
- Put on a Bus: Went back to NXT.
- The Quiet One: When he's around Hunico at least.
- Undying Loyalty: To Hunico - as the storyline goes, Hunico saved Camacho's life during a knife fight in Juarez.
- Wrestling Family: The son of Haku/Meng and brother of Tama Tonga from New Japan Pro Wrestling.
Hunico/Sin Cara (Jorge Arias) 2011-See his dedicated character page for his list of tropes.
Andy Leavine (Andrew Leavine) 2011
- The Big Guy: One of his Tough Enough trainers, Bill DeMott (not such a small guy himself) describes Leavine in one interview as 'a monster'. note
- Chuck Cunningham Syndrome/Put on a Bus: Won Tough Enough and had a couple backstage segments and a video package about him in the weeks that followed. Then he promptly went to developmental, was released a year later, and neither he nor his season of Tough Enough has been mentioned since.
- Expy: Interestingly enough, bore a passing resemblance (both facially and in body type) to a young Test... but with an Edge-like head of hair.
- Tranquil Fury: Went by the nick name "Silent Rage".
- Wrestling Family: Cousin of former wrestler Dan Spivey.
Jinder Mahal (Yuvraj Dhesi) 2011-2014
- Bastard Husband: Is The Great Khali's brother in law.
- Beard of Evil
- Bullying a Dragon/Too Dumb to Live: Bitchslapping the Great Khali (who's taller than The Big Show and nearly as heavy as Mark Henry) just wasn't really a good idea on any level.
Randy Orton: Are you an announcer? note ...Because, apparently, announcers are off-limits. *cue RKO*
- This seemed to be a pattern with Mahal. He's also interrupted a promo from a hacked-off Randy Orton in order to get a point across. Needless to say, it didn't end well for him.
- The Comically Serious: His role as "the fun one" in the 3MB.
- Culture Equals Costume: Wears the Sikh version of a turban to the ring.
- Evil Cannot Comprehend Good: Started a feud with Ted DiBiase Jr., explaining that he cannot understand why Ted has befriended the "peasants" and stopped being a Rich Bitch, claiming to be irritated by it.
- Foreign Wrestling Heel: Billed from India.
- Giving Someone the Pointer Finger: During his old entrance.
- Green-Eyed Monster: According to Ranjin Singh, he was jealous towards the fact that Khali is a worldwide celebrity.
- The Kid with the Remote Control: A villainous variant. After Khali turned Heel and sided with him, Khali didn't really do anything until Mahal told him to. It turned out that Khali's only did it to protect his sister from being divorced by him, which would be a major disgrace to the entire family.
- Man in White/Light Is Not Good —> Dark Is Evil/Paint It Black: Went from lily-white ring gear to black as a member of 3MB.
- Nice Hat: It's so nice he used to put it in a case for safety.
- Religious Bruiser: It's implied that his Nice Hat has some sort of spiritual significance, which is why he treats it with such respect... and still wears it, even in his "rock star" gimmick with 3MB.
- Rich Bastard: He is the brother in law to The Great Khali, something he held over him when he managed to get Khali to do his dirty works for him. Well, until Khali had enough of his bullshit.
- Too Dumb to Live: See Bullying a Dragon. This guy really needs to learn how to pick his battles a little better.
- Took a Level in Badass: In his feud with Ryback, becoming the first one to actually be a challenge to the guy.
- Underwear of Power: First played straight, then averted when he joined 3MB, then played straight again.
- Villain Decay: From arrogant millionaire bastard to comically stoic rock star.
- Villain Team-Up: With Heath Slater and Drew McIntyre as the 3 Man Band.
- Wrestling Family: Nephew of wrestler Gama Singh.