open/close all folders
Caped Luigis Yoshi
Ana Nightbug (7/18) (3A)
Mudfish Swain Jr. (6/12) (bussed)
Wriggle Nightbug (6/12) (4A)
Naoko Kagiyama (2/2) (5B)
Quilly Obsidar (10/31) (4A)
Minoriko Aki (10/25) (1B)
Kyouhei Haiirey (10/7) (5B)
Mei Haiirey (10/7)
Kisume Tsuru (4/20) (4B)
Shizuha Aki (10/25) (2B)
Hina Kagiyama (8/9) (3A)
Aya Shameimaru (9/23) (3B)
Satori Komeiji (7/1) (1B)
Koishi Komeiji (4/13) (1B)
Koa (4/21?) (3B)
Momiji Inubashiri (11/11) (5A)
Chifusa ManyuuA kunoichi who was born into a society where breasts are the only things that are important, and women are objectified to ridiculous extremes. (Yes, there is a show with that exact concept.) She managed to escape this horrible society after falling into a portal and ending up in the high school.
- Energy Absorption: What her ninjutsu does.
- Deconstruction: Of Manyu Hikencho, as well as Ecchi in general to some extent.
- Flash Step: Comes with being a ninja.
- Gag Boobs: Her endowments are by far her most notable physical feature. The "gag" part is often subverted though, since this caused her quite a bit of grief in the past.
- Ninja: Well, yeah.
- Tomboy Princess
Manadescription and tropes to be added
I'll show you my ultimate power!A black colored cyborg hedgehog from Space Colony Ark. This alternate telling of his life is based upon what would've happened well before Sonic Adventure 2. Notably, this is the same character who is also played in We Are Our Avatars, just younger. He can often be seen as a token good student. He's quite smart and strong, almost to the point of being a Marty Stu. However, he isn't for one sole reason. He purpousely holds back on multiple things, including not being in Track, but Cheerleading instead.
- Compensating for Something: There's a reason why he carries a long, phallic gun.
- Hollywood Cyborg: The reason he survive comical things like being turned into a flat man.
- Ill Girl: Maria Robotnik.
- Incredibly Lame Pun: Tends to drop these... which is the Troper's fault more than the character.
- Green Rocks: His Green Chaos Emerald.
- Marty Stu: Due to being a Canon Sue from his own series, despite being from the past.
- Put on a Bus: And not coming back.
- Security Blanket: His Gatling Gun(and not for the reason above alone). It reminds him of home as well.
- Token Minority: He's technically the only black character for a long time. Atleast till Walter came in.
- Accidental Innuendo: At first. Not so accidental anymore, though.
- Official Couple: With Mitch.
- People Sit on Chairs: She may joke about Fanservice and such, but she's not really affected by it at all. Atleast, rarely, anyway.
- Really 700 Years Old: Or 162.
- Took a Level in Badass: While not much, when she came back, she was quite a bit more powerful, and is no longer a One-Hit-Point Wonder.
- Chivalrous Pervert: A lot more Chivalrous now instead. Turning into a girl certainly helped that situation.
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: It's bad enough that turning into a Monster is his/her form of Puberty. But after becoming human, the person falls over exhausted.
- Disproportionate Retribution: Yeah, he took two girls' school uniforms. And returned them afterwards, but never did anything more than that. Aya, on the other hand, didn't get this and chewed him out, sending him into a Villainous B.S.O.D., which caused him to be stuck in his room for close to two weeks without food or water, or anything else. Nobody agreed with Aya's reaction, nor has a Teacher been informed, because of the the mention "punishment".
- Gender Bender: Done recently. Poor girl.
- Involuntary Shapeshifting: Some of the time thanks to Maggie.
- Ninja: Literally.
- The Ogre: Half-Ogre form as Guilty.
- Put on a Bus: After being considered rather stale.
- Ninja Pirate Robot Zombie: He's a Ninja. And a Monster.
- Transformation Trauma: Whenever he(or she with her Jill form) transforms into a Half-Ogre.
- Anti-Magic: Optionable, thankfully.
- Dub Name Change: Inverted. Its japanese name is used.
- Irony: ...It cannot cast magic naturally. It teaches magic class. It also cancels out magic, meaning it can't be casted. On the other hand... it can removes its aura as well.
- Fridge Brilliance: It can remove its aura of no magic. Which means it can see spells being cast. Something goes wrong? It reputs up its aura before anyone get hurts.
- Robo Speak: Its voice is monotone.
- "Stop Having Fun" Guys: Played for laughs. It doesn't actually hurt people, but is almost always there where Maggie is.
Evil SemiThe Science Teacher. If only because he's a robot, and is extremely smart. One could argue he'd be best at teaching Metal shop or something.
- Cloning Blues: He's a clone of Semi_Buster.
- Energy Weapon: His main element and style of attacks.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: Well, the evil part. Lawful Evil, specifically. He does tend to follow the rules, atleast, somewhat. Besides that, he's an evil clone of Semi_Buster.
- Put on a Bus
- Camp Gay -> Manly Gay: It's beyond obvious, or atleast for anyone who tries to think about it. He's a bit different now that he was before.
- The Big Guy: Literally. He's 8 feet tall with 4 arms and a whole lot of strength.
- Willfully Weak: He knows that he's stronger than most, and only pulls out the stops when he absolutely has to. Mostly against Scorpion and a Hollow.
Heiress CorzA unique idea of making a Succubus Lawful Good. She was blessed by an Archangel, allowing her to understand what she was doing is wrong. In the past, she had dated David Shine and left the poor kid for reasons she cannot remember. Heiress now seeks to redeem the wrongs she committed, even if she's not sure what exact ones they are.
- Apologizes a Lot: Hoo-boy...
- Heroes Prefer Swords: She carries four Longswords normally.
- Horny Devils: Subveted, for the most part. She's a Succubus, but she's far from horny. Atleast, not in the present. On the other hand, it's hard to fight back urges, so seeing Hilarity as a very hot girl and then as a Red Oni(who is just as hot), can't help but make her blush.
- Lawful Good: It's an Irony for a Succubus to be one, even if she was blessed by an Archangel, but still.
- Put on a Bus
- Special Snowflake Syndrome: Lawful. Good. Succubus. Chaste. Hero. Do the math.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: One of her racial powers.
ShaneA young child who has a Mother than always wanted a daughter. Thus, he gets dressed up like a girl, including a bow in the hair. At this point, he stopped being bothered by the bow. Despite all this, he's completely straight.
- Dude Looks Like a Lady / Unsettling Gender Reveal: Mentioned multiple times. Played for laughs, of course.
- Failure Hero: Actually part of his character, it's not written in a boring way, however. Frustrating, on the other hand...
- Put on a Bus
- Berserk Button: Don't sleep in his class!
- Expy: He often comes off as the same personality as Goro, a problem that the Troper has.
- Fan Nickname: He's referred to Professor Bushroot as a Teacher. Although this is also a case of Fridge Logic, anyway. Doctors aren't used for a school term outside of a Nurse's Office, after all.
- Green Thumb: Used quite often, but mostly to tell students that you're not supposed to be sleeping in class. And giving detention slips.
- Put on a Bus
- Butt Monkey: Literally. He was born because somebody couldn't say Cirno's name right. He's not treated as one, but he was born from the concept instead.
- Cloning Blues: He's pretty much an opposite sex clone of Cirno.
- Playing with Fire: Compared to the regular's Ice.
- Put on a Bus
Hisss! <Hi!>Unlike your typical... guy, he's wrapped in bondage gear. On the other hand, he does not seek anything like that out of anybody. Though he's not against erotically dancing for anyone. He just loves to dance, making him a unique male amongst most characters.
- Dance Battler: Minus the battling part.
- Memetic Molester: Atleast to the building itself.
- Put on a Bus
- Mr. Fanservice: Indulged and joked with.
- Composite Character: Link specifically. He's the full version of Young Link and Toon Link, having his exploits related to all games except Zelda II, Twilight Princess, the Zelda CD-i games, and Skyward Sword.
- Exposition Fairy: Navi, of course.
- Heroic Mime: Averted for the sake of interaction.
- Small Annoying Creature: Navi, although played mostly for laughs.
- Anything That Moves
- Horny Devils: Naturally.
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous: Somewhat of an informed attribute, but she uses six swords and bone-chilling magic in combat.
- Put on a Bus
Presea Combatirdescription and tropes to be added
Tinadescription and tropes to be added
NikolaA fairly normal human golem, well, if you weren't the School. The School itself was already alive, and with some help from Nitori and others, he had his personality put into a humanoid body. Despite this, he still is fully connected to the School.
- Killed Off for Real: An explosion that forced a remodel of the School gave him what was essentially a heart attack, and he never survived. The School itself is no longer alive as well due to this.
"Raven"description and tropes to be added
[[Amy]]description and tropes to be added
Sanae KochiyaA wind priestess who came from an alternate Gensokyo when a mysterious advanced alien satellite crashed near the Moriya Shrine. Before her arrival, she's the sole shrine maiden of Moriya Shrine and the only person who came from the Ouside World in the early 21st century. She was sent to the school so she can wrap up her studies she missed during her previous high school days.
- Blow You Away
- Fangirl: Of Science-Fiction, usually mecha oriented ones.
- Genius Ditz: She's ditzy but she knows how to build robots.
- Innocent Bigot
- Otaku Surrogate: She's a nut over mecha.
- Parental Abandonment: Her birth parents are dead due to an accident
- Physical God: A weak one at that.
- Winds of Destiny, Change
I do not have protocols for this!Full name is Sniper Joe Unit #493, but prefers that people call him Joe. He is a new student transferred from the Wily Institute of Technology. He was sent to the school to learn more about organic life, and much of his knowledge was deleted to fit in better with the students. Despite being a combat robot, he tries to be friendly to others and is usually peaceful. He's often out of his depth when it comes to the stranger workings of the school.
- Cyber Cyclops: Has a single red eye. Due to this, he wonders why organics need two.
- Cloudcuckoolander:Likes to sing about destroying organics, much to people's chagrin. He also once got lost in the desert thinking that he was going to the arcade. He professes to know nothing of organics, save that they're squishy.
- Killer Robot: As a combat robot, he can slip into this when he feels threatened. Privately, he enjoys violence, but mainly keeps this to himself and tries to suppress it.
- Mecha-Mook: Is built to be one. He is a series 4 Sniper Joe.
- NaÔve Newcomer: Has very little idea how the school works.
- No Sense of Direction: The school's nature wreaks havoc on his sensors. He often gets lost as a result.
- Robospeak: Can lapse into this, though he tries not to
- Keep in mind that you're basically asking a pale smurf about his opinion on normalcy.
- Anti-Hero: Either type II or type III. He means well, but isnít very good at the whole ďfriendlyĒ thing.
- Berserk Button Donít threaten him or his friends. It does not end well.
- Blood Knight: He can lapse into this. He once tried to strangle a racist (speciesist?) student.
- Driven to Suicide Made an attempt when he found out that he canít be permanently human anymore. Thankfully, he didnít succeed.
- I Just Want to Be Normal: His main shtick for a while. Heís mostly grown out of it, though.
- Hidden Depths: Despite his rough exterior, he does care a lot about his friends.
- Magic Knight: He mainly sticks to magic, but heís good with a sword as well.
- Wangst: Had a lot of this early on. Thankfully, heís been a lot better about it.
- You gotta stay cheerful! Everything will always be okay if you do!
- Bi the Way: Heís between a 2 and a 3 (though closer to the latter) on the Kinsey Scale.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass Heís a bit dumb, but he didnít accomplish all heís done by luck.
- Idiot Hero Red is an expert on Pokemon. In most other subjects, heís about as knowledgeable as a brick. He also has a tendency to miss the obvious.
- Friend to All Living Things
- Hidden Depths Heís actually not a bad cook, having had to cook for himself while traveling.
- To Be a Master: His main goal in life.
Tracydescription and tropes to be added
Boltdescription and tropes to be added
- "I donít have a clue what that is, but it sounds really fun!"
Arcueid is a vampire born as a living weapon to hunt down and destroy the Dead Apostles, other vampires who used to serve her kind. For a long time she was kept asleep, only being woken up when there were targets around and kept completely ignorant of the need to drink blood until Roa came along. That is, until Shiki Tohno helped to destroy him once and for all, and they hooked up. Now, on Shikiís insistence, she goes to school not to learn subjects or improve her intelligence, but to learn about people and to truly enjoy life.
- Animal Motif: A cat. Selfish, moody, capricious, and elegant.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Ditzy Genius: The ditz part is undeniable, she's mostly just lacking in social skills and common sense.
- Friendly Neighborhood Vampire
- Genki Girl
- Green Lantern Ring: Her Marble Phantasm allows her to reproduce any phenomenon found in nature. However, this is limited to what is actually possible in nature and thus she cannot pull the tricks of a Reality Marble. The metaphor used is that in a bag of 99 black marbles and a single white one, her power lets her always get the white marble. A Reality Marble turns them all white instead, which is an 'impossible' trick.
- Hunter Of Her Own Kind: Created for the specific purpose of killing other True Ancestors who begin feeding on humans, A.K.A. Demon Lords.
- Magical Girl Parody: Phantasmoon, who becomes so by stealing Caster's staff.
- Manic Pixie Dream Girl
- Nice Girl: A sweet and friendly ray of sunshine who just happens to a vampire.
- Our Vampires Are Different
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: subverted; while she has red eyes, she means no harm to humans.
- Story-Breaker Power: So, naturally, she barely uses it.
- Sweater Girl
- Vegetarian Vampire: While she doesn't require blood to survive, she has a natrual crave for it to a crippling degree.
- Willfully Weak: Arcueid holds about 70% of her power back, directing most of it to suppressing her bloodlust.
- Winds of Destiny, Change: Her Marble Phantasm.
- Wolverine Claws: She's been seen turning her fingers into large claws. They make for pretty effective weapons.
I know I'm dumb, yeah, and hideously forgetful, but I'm not stupid, am I?
An Ordinary High-School Student girl who doesn't even remember her own past, and can hardly function day to day without forgetting something. Still, she tries her best to find a place in this world that she's only just starting to understand.
- Affectionate Parody: Of Visual Novel Eroge protagonists in general, Type/Moon protagonists in specific. As a result, goes by the following checklist:
- Blessedwith Suck
- First-Person Smartass: Complete with very long internal monolouges.
- Future Badass Abstract Apotheosis
- Genius Ditz
- Laser-Guided Amnesia: Taken Up to Eleven. Somehow has both retrograde amnesia and partial anterograde amnesia.
- Nice Guy
- Not Afraid to Die
- Obliviousto Love
- Ordinary High-School Student
- Too Dumb to Live: Her amnesia and general spaciness combine to make it hard to believe she functions at all.
- Weak, but Skilled: Her Projection and Reinforcement magic.
A time-displaced viking who hailed from a small Icelandic settlement. Arrived here by time portal. Seemingly cut off from home, has since made the school his...her home.
- Ambiguous Gender: Very. Although the school generally categorizes Rowan as a female for the sake of convenience.
- Gender Neutral Writing
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Cool Sword: Has one known as Mystletainn...that is inexplicably a katana. Go figure.
- Eyepatch of Power
- Fishoutof Water: Has a better time than most adapting...except when it comes to the drinking age.
- Horny Vikings: But without the helmet.
- Large Ham: A habit that's happily indulged in.
- Hermaphrodite: Not played for fetishistic purposes, thank god.
- The Lad-ette: Likes drinking, fighting, hunting, and the art of the Trash Talk.
- The Alcoholic: Although the supply of mead is rather limited at a school.
- Proud Warrior Race Guy: A more benign example, but still rather hot-blooded.
- Unsettling Gender Reveal: Part of the reason Rowan has no interest in explaining their gender when prompted.
- Warrior Prince/Badass Princess: Is the technical heir to the village they left.
SapphA teenage boy with an apt for magic and the strange ability to control (and talk to) architecture. Introduced as a socially awkward boy who didn't even look up from his computer when he talked to people, now coming out of his shell a little.
- Author Avatar: ...Sort of
- Disappeared Dad
- Divine Parentage
- Genius Loci: Talks to the school
- Squishy Wizard
LillianA dragon girl almost eight feet tall, clumsy and ditzy but with a heart of gold.
- The Ditz: At times
- Half-Human Hybrids
- Huge Schoolgirl
- Super Strength: Has strength disproportionate even to her size
MaggieA male kitsune that prefers the body of a teenage girl. A trickster and slightly insane, but tends to try to make up for when she knows she's gone too far
- Chaotic Neutral
- Ethical Slut: The very definition of this, though she tends not to ask complete strangers
- Voluntary Shapeshifting
MartinA boy from the land of Pelys that projects a field that negates magic anywhere he goes, which he can't turn off, unlike Magic Canceler. Speaks verbosely and without using contractions, and dreams of one day becoming a Knight in Shining Armor. Also adheres to his strict code of chivalry. Needless to say, he's a weird guy.
Do you want to be my sibling?Prince of a land called Arkanea (started off as fire emblem territory then kind of became its own thing) He had a past where his mother wanted a daughter and was disappointed when he was a boy. His father was banished and instead of going with him his mother kept him around to be her personal psychological punching bad.For years he was constantly made to act and dress like a girl. He took it because he wanted to make his mother happy. It kind of took a toll on his mind as all he longed for was a family who could love him and he could love back.Eventually it got too far after he was sent to an all girls school and made to pretend as one. He lasted two days until he had to attend pe...after this he was dragged by his father away from her but the damage was done.His father who was so ashamed of leaving Hal behind could not call himself Hals father and instead referred to himself as Uncle Yuslef. He taught Hal to be a pacifist battler and allowed him to join the city guards. Then there was an incident with David Shine....but we don't talk about that.Hal was exiled after this incident and his father pulled strings to get him to join (NAME REDACTED) high school despite him being 21. He now lives in the school after the destruction of his kingdom and seems to be making it his goal to adopt the entire school as siblings...except for Rowan Hunter a (in his eyes) beautiful woman who is actually a haemahodite who he is dating.
Science solves everything!Nothing much known of Davidís pre school life. It is rumoured he was born on Karakuri island and has ties to the greatest scientist of that island the mysterious Vegapunk. His true past is now revealed. He was savaged by a giant creature known as a seaking. He was saved by equipping him with the same machinery as the world governments pacifista programme. It is believe his brain was damaged beyond repair and that is why he acts so oddly. He took some time off to find his missing "Brother" Crino and returned several years older.He currently works with Michelle in the school library.
- Mad Scientist
- Book Dumb: Funnier now as he is an librarian
- Genius Ditz
- Accidental Pervert: This is almost Daves biggest running gag
- Megane: He also has a bizarre fetish for Meganekko
Running away from her gay bashing village young Keyla finds her way to the school and enrolls. She spends her days dodging classes and trying to have a relationship with Maggie.
- Tsundere : A triumphant example of the trope she alternates between pining for Maggie and beating the living hell out of Dave after the latter spikes the punch at his party and Keyla ends up proclaiming her true feelings for Maggie while drunk.
Halientiena Simmonia (Or Hayley Simmons for short)
Do Do Do Do Do...Do Do Do DoHailing from the future of the world featured in Fire Emblem. Hayley was banished from her country after failing to protect the fire emblem. She spent a year wandering until her brother told her of a certain school.
After having spent the majority of his time on Pandora searching for what the universe owed him (which he defines as a better gun and unlimited cash), Mordecai signs on to be the school's history teacher.
- Axes at School: A much larger case than usual. Mordecai carries around a Jakobs Bessie (sniper rifle), an Atlas Aries (revolver), and Lilith's Maliwan Tsunami (sub-machine gun). And a sword.
- Cool Car: Mordecai drives a Runner to school, which carries a front-mounted machine gun and a machine gun turret.
- Retired Badass: Mordecai has an Eldritch Abomination, a suicidal general, a claptrap rebel leader, a zombie apocalypse, and an impossibly large amount of skags, spiderants, scythid, rakk, bandits, zombies, and Claptrap rebels under his belt.
- Shopkeeper: Mordecai runs a store in the desert section of the school called Mordecai's Outriggers.
As part of an exchange program, Mitch is currently enrolled in the school. His time is currently spent with his girlfriend Cirno, playing video games, working out, or just generally hanging around.
- Axes at School: Mitch, after an attack on the school by a Hollow, now lugs around a FN-built P90, with four magazines of rubber and lead bullets. He hasn't used it so far.
- Later on, before the school trip, fueled by paranoia from the trip to the ruins, he requested an MR 8 Assault Rifle and FN Five-seveN. He got them.
- Deadpan Snarker: How Mitch decides to cope with the world sometimes.
- Official Couple: Mitch and Cirno.
- Security Blanket: See Axes At School above. Also, Mitch wears a flak jacket under his normal wear to protect against attacks.
Caboose was sent here by Church to smarten up. All he knows is it's another oppotunity to make friends and he'll be damned if he passes it up.
- The Ditz: Caboose is not the smartest bulb in the shed.
Wearing a suit of emergency armor and lugging around a backpack with the materials to make explosives would normally get you called a terrorist. Thomas Rigby wants to be a demolitionist, so it's justified. How did he get the nickname Scorch? An "explosive" accident.
- Child Prodigy: You know that incident where Scorch blew his eyebrows off? He was ten when that happened, and when he was nine he first touched a firecracker.
- Hammer Space: Scorch's backpack, which contains near-infinite quantities of the material required to make dynamite and Semtex.
- In-Series Nickname: Scorch, named that by his friends because he burned his eyebrows off while experimenting with explosives.
- Powered Armor: Scorch wears a suit of Katarn-II demolitions armor, complete with emergency shielding and a hook to place his backpack on.
- Teen Genius: Explosives-wise. If there's any problem that needs solving with a boom, he'll solve that problem.
Consisting of two robots named Guy and Tom (often they switch their names around to fuck with people), Daft Punk decided to sign up as the music teachers, realizing that if they were to provide the assistance that only two techno-playing song-remixing robots could provide, the next generation of music could be all the better.
Killing the Reapers was on Zaeed's paycheck. And destroying the Collectors too. But with all old vendettas solved and nothing else to do, Zaeed spent a couple of years training the next batch of soldiers. Then he came to this school (reasons unknown, or at least unacknowledged) to do detention. The last thing an old man who started a major mercenary company, got shot in the face, and destroyed a race of machine-gods can do.
- Retired Badass: Used literally, as he hasn't been called to action yet, but still has the skills to do so. Zaeed survived being shot in the face. What more evidence do you need?
The Real Wren
...Hm? Sorry, sorry. Is there something up?A 16-year old student who arrived on the day of the school's opening, completely lost at how things worked. One of the first students to actually enroll, he's close friends with Mitch, Cirno, Imca and a lot of people. His birthday is also on the 30th of April.
- Badass Normal: Well, considering he's one of the FEW characters who has no real powers or defining traits apart from his intellect, he could be seen as this.
- Berserk Button: Not really noticable, but he is rather defensive of his friends or being looked down on.
- Body Horror: Basically, should he fall victim to his disease, everything in his body simply die, swiftly rot and bleeds out. And he says that's only what he saw on the simulation screen.
- Characterization Marches On: Slightly started out as immature and obviously childish. Quickly learnt doing that wouldn't make him many friends and tried to grow up.
- Despair Event Horizon: ...Once. He got better. Thankfully.
- Determinator / Heroic Willpower: Considering he managed to fight off his illness without medication for an hour longer than expected...also, he's gradually becoming one. Or has become one already.
- Eye Colour Change: Wren's left eye goes silver whenever he put on his Power Glove* Friendless Background / I Just Want to Have Friends: Until he came to the high-school, he was basically stuck in the house and hospital and without a single friend. Thankfully, he's quite happy to have a lot of friends.
- Good Scars, Evil Scars / Achey Scars: Has a rather large one on his side after being stabbed with a sharpened metal ruler. ...Not that it really gets in the way.
- Hidden Depths: Apart from being really intelligent, interested in computers and...a bit too emotional, Wren enjoys singing and cooking.
- Human Popsicle: Almost got turned into one by accident by Imca.
- I Know Mortal Kombat: Learnt all of his 'moves' from fighting games. Mainly, K's 'Crow Bites' and 'One Inch'.
- Ill Boy / Your Days Are Numbered: At first, Wren basically had only four years to live. See Body Horror.
- To be fair,He HAS gotten better (to the point he's gotten an extra 20 years to his life span) and cured.
- Jekyll & Hyde: Himself and Newr.
- Different as Night and Day Probably a more apt term now.
- Light 'em Up & Playing with Fire: See Power Fist.
- Lighter and Softer: Compared to the WAOA/Shadows of Troria version of Wren, yeah. Well, apart from the Body Horror.
- Neutral Good: Possibly.
- Parental Abandonment: He was recently disowned by his parents as they want nothing more to do with him...thankfully...
- Power Glove: Basically gives Wren Super Strength (to a degree) and allows him to manipulate artifical flames and wisps of light.
- Black Right Hand: Wren's glove. Obviously.
- Screw the Rules, I Have Connections!: Seems to know Joshua quite well and is usually able to pull a few strings. He tries not to abuse this, though.
- Split-Personality Takeover: Only once, thankfully.
- Although sometimes it is intentional on his part.
- Superpowered Evil Side: Newr. Not QUITE 'Super' but considering he, like Wren is just a normal human. Or 'Evil'.
- Talking to Himself: Sometimes. He can't help but wonder why, though.
- The Smart Guy: BARELY missed out on going straight to college rather than High-School.
I suddenly have an insatiable urge to horribly maim something.Wren's 'split-personality' given a body of his own. Tends to get easily irritated, is impatient and generally tends to unintentionally draw girls/people who usually 'attack' him. Much to his chagrin.
- Allergic To Friendship: Seriously. It actually makes him choke on bile.
- Animal Motifs: The wolf.
- Brilliant, but Lazy: Generally, he's not that motivated to excel in his studies, but gets passing grades, can be very competitive and sporty AND calculate exchange rates of any currency.
- Berserk Button: Call him 'Mr Grumpy and he'll most likely get hot under the collar. As will saying he's basically a 'copy' of Wren, saying he's a 'caring' person... Or throw away something of considerable momentary worth.
- Different as Night and Day: Cynical, sarcastic and hot-tempered. Basically the Red Oni to Wren's Blue.
- Hidden Depths: Not seen on-screen YET, but he can play the Bass Guitar and is very good at determining the value of almost anything.
- Jerkass: Most of the time.
- Only Known by Their Nickname: 'Mr. Grumpy'.
- Sarcasm Mode: Usually enters this when he's in one of his worse moods.
- Snark Knight: Give him the opportunity by pointing out something 'optimistic' or flawed and you'll most likely hear him comment on it.
- The Aloner: Obviously.
- Troubled, but Cute
...I...I'm fine...A 18-year old student who's also the one in charge of the library. A lonely and quiet student, she's usually in the background and merely hopes people to follow the rules...and can be surprisingly determined to those who don't. Her birthday is the 27 of May.
- Bookworm / Cute Bookworm: Comes with the job, obviously.
- Break the Cutie /Despair Event Horizon: Pretty much suffered this when Guilty left. ...Thankfully, she's gotten better.
- ...Only for it to happen again. Poor girl.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Yep. Not sure as to what, though.
- Meganekko: Yup.
- Odd Friendship: With Guilty.
...Zeke. The Colbat Blue Major.A 14-year old student who eventually enrolled into the school. From the military and a proud soldier, even moreso because of his rank, he considers getting the highest marks to be promoted to General a mission of the highest priority. Birthday is 16 of Febuary.
- Child Soldier: ...Make that Child Major. At an Improbable Age, too.
- Children Are Innocent: Despite being a hardened soldier, he's never killed anyone.
- Emotionless Guy: Yup.
- ...Although he has been softening up and becoming less of a stoic. Ironically, he has finished defrosting, both figuratively and literally.
- Mysterious Past: Details about his life before arriving are...sketchy, to say the least.
Heheheh.A student of unknown age, it's clear to see who this is. Well, whenever he decides to make an appearance when he's not moonwalking down the hallways or making sure Ouroborus is fed.
- Out of Focus: Eeyup. When was the last time we saw him...?
I am...me. I am...my...Selve.A 21-year old student who was found deep down in the floors below the school. Despite his appearance, he bears a small resemblance to Wren, only older. (Don't ask.) There's a lot of things that fly right over his head, which makes it difficult to explain things to him. His birthday is also April 30th.
I'm Joshua Luminate. Yes, I know. Strange name, huh?The principal and usually the one who calls the shot, Joshua Luminate is 25 years old and apparently a former hero of the multiverse or something. We don't know for sure. His birthday is the 8th of August.
That's right, Joshi~!Joshua's secretary, aide and wife, Sugar(ette) is quite cheerful, bubbly and apparently a powerful spell-caster with Water magic.
Bloody hell, I don't get paid enough for this...George, but not the George we know from WAOA. This George is completely different...perhaps. He teaches Health and usually includes the word 'bloody' somewhere in his sentances. Born on December 31st.
There's always time for learning. History is an important thing, hm?Aeon from Castlevania: Judgment who is currently the History teacher. Well, the substitue to be more precise. It doesn't mean much to him, provided things run according to schedule.
ARE YOU OKAY!?Surpringly, the legendary Terry Bogard from Fatal Fury is the 'English' teacher. Well, until a more qualifed one shows up to take his place. And please, make sure you say you're okay when he asks you.
You zetta sums of digits! It's x (times) to do some zetta cool equations!The teacher of ADVANCED Maths and proud of it, a certain Maths Maniac showed up to teach and he's been doing it ever since. Unsurprisingly, very few attend his classes.