There are a pile of characters; Characters and their tropes are currently being accumulated in alphabetical order.
open/close all folders
- All of the Other Reindeer: Childhood.
- Apologizes a Lot
- Berserk Button
- Betty and Veronica: Usually feels like a Betty
- Not-so-secretly wishes she could be a Veronica.
- Bi the Way
- Blade on a Stick: This will happen.
- Bratty Teenage Daughter: She inarguably has her moments.
- Break the Cutie: It was bad.
- Broken Bird: She hates to admit this, but...
- Brutal Honesty: Can lead to conflict
- Cannot Spit It Out: Ever.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: In romantic and sexual relationships.
- Corrupt the Cutie: Type B. Type A may apply to an extent as well.
- Cloud Cuckoolander: Mostly while alone or in the privacy of her own home. It can get pretty weird.
- Or when under the influence
- Dandere: To the core.
- Dark and Troubled Past: Home life, childhood, internal conflicts, abusive first love, isolation, drug addiction, self-harm... It wasn't pretty.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: All day every day.
- Epiphanic Prison: How shit got (slightly) better.
- Fatal Flaw: Her insecurity.
- Manifests in envy and perfectionism, among other things...
- Green-Eyed Monster
- Heartbreak and Ice Cream: And, you know, anything that's edible.
- Hidden Depths: Her shyness makes people mistake her for The Ingenue
- I Am Not Pretty: Self-esteem issues; possibly body dysmorphic disorder.
- I Just Want to Be Badass: She has a dream...
- I Just Want to Have Friends: Type B
- Ill Girl: But no, she doesn't stand for a cute sympathy-grabber.
- I Need a Freaking Drink
- Insecure Love Interest
- Jade-Colored Glasses: Fluctuates between this and the Wide-Eyed Idealist
- Love Martyr: Not anymore
- Ms Imagination: Diana's main source of entertainment comes from this.
- Must Have Caffeine: Every morning. And then frequently throughout the remainder of the day.
- Nice Girl: Boringly so.
- Not a Morning Person
- Self-Deprecation: An annoyance to all around her.
- She Cleans Up Nicely: When not going out she usually lives in her pjs and loose clothes.
- Shrinking Violet: It's so bad and so defining you don't even know.
- Silly Rabbit, Romance Is for Kids!
- Single-Target Sexuality: Went through a ridiculously long period like this until she became jaded.
- Socially-Awkward Hero
- Stalker with a Crush: It's pretty innocent, though.
- Sugar and Ice Personality: There are only a handful of people for whom her barriers are let down.
- Spoiled Brat or Spoiled Sweet, depending.
- Spot of Tea: Nothing like a cup of hot tea.
- Stepford Smiler: Sometimes she feels like it's for all three reasons.
- The First Cut Is the Deepest: Baby I know...
- The Perfectionist: When she feels that something she is going to do won't touch perfectionism, she probably won't attempt doing it at all.
- This has screwed her over in school for years.
- The Makeover: From "boy" to "toy"
- The Quiet One: Even with her closest friends.
- Belated Back Story: I don't even know what's going on here. Or if I'll keep this character.
- The Ace: Or Broken Ace, depending on how you view it..
- The Archmage: Inverted.(?) Neither wise nor old, Eyvindr was gifted with being the most powerful mage in the kingdom. However he is self-absorbed with an aversion to commitment; he has no interest in leading or working with others; only to wander and continue building upon his knowledge.
- Badass and Child Duo
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Byronic Hero
- Chivalrous Pervert
- Do Not Call Me Paul: He despises his birth name Troubadour that his father, a historian, wanted to name him.
- Drowning My Sorrows: Good thing there are taverns all around.
- Hidden Depths: There's a lot more to him than being a flighty, self-absorbed womanizer. For one, he really is intelligent. And his apathy and demotivation come from a dark place. When he isn't clouded by that he is a charming, outgoing scientist-mage with a zest for life.
- Innocently Insensitive: He's really a good guy, he just gets too wrapped up in his head to realize what is appropriate and what isn't.
- Intergenerational Friendship: With Adelheid.
- Impossible Genius
- Love at First Sight: With Ilari.
- Love Martyr: The Lost Lenore
- Parental Substitute: He acts as a mentor and father figure to Adelheid.
- Perma Stubble
- Platonic Life Partners: With Esteri
- Red Oni, Blue Oni
- Red to Adelheid's Blue
- Red to Ilari's Blue
- Tall, Dark and Handsome: Well, "handsome" is up for debate.
- The Big Guy
- The First Cut Is the Deepest
- Walking the Earth
This character needs to entirely be redone. Not removing tropes yet.