Leo is a male gray cat who often acts childish and idiotic.Aeris
Aeris is a female pink cat with a low tolerance for stupidity.Pantsman
A superhero whose theme is...you guessed it...pants.
- Author Avatar
- Deadpan Snarker: Not as obvious as Aeris, but he has his moments.
- Super Zero: His name should be a clear indication. Also in his first appearance he wore a pair of underwear for a mask.
- Take That, Critics!: "Now some people weren't happy about the content of that last strip. And we can't have someone not happy. Not on the INTERNET."
A big red demon who talks in the third person.Ternaldo
You know that annoying guy who sits in the back of the store all day and won't shut up about ANYTHING that interests him? Ternaldo's much worse.
- Fan Boy: Of everything from trading card games to RPGs.
- Serious Business: Card games and a few other things. In one comic he accidentally bends the edge of a card and freaks out.
A strange shopkeeper who has made a few appearances over the course of the series.Dr. Hobo
A street bum who appears from time to time. He is quite insane.
For Super Effective's characters click here