Characters: Upworld Downworld
A character sheet for characters appearing within the RPG set in the Mortal Instruments world, called Upworld Downworld.
open/close all folders
- Played by the Doomsday Architect
Tropes that apply to Blackburn
- A God Am I: Interestingly he doesn't display this with any sort of emotional breakdown or freakout. Which only makes it scarier.Dante: You're... not afraid?Blackburn: Of course not. I have nothing to fear from the humans. They are the prey, and I am the predator. Not the other way around.Dante: (wistful) That's the truth, isn't it. You fear nothing. That... I envy that.Blackburn: One can only fear nothing if one is truly invincible. And despite what any sort of preconceived notions of invincibility you may have had, even becoming one of the Night Children is far from achieving omnipotence.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Fully admits to being bad. And loves every minute of it.
- Combat Pragmatist: His creator summed it up quite nicely.Josh: If Blackburn decides that he could do more damage in a fair fistfight by throwing a barrel, then he'll throw the barrel, regardless of whether or not it's fair.
- Doesn't Like Guns: Overlaps and conflicts with him being a Combat Pragmatist—the dislike of guns lost, as he keeps two on him just in case.
- Draco in Leather Pants: He gained an alarmingly-fast amount of attention and admiration from fangirls despite being a new character.
- Manipulative Bastard
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Blackburn is undoubtedly a master of pretending to be a gentleman who doesn't know how to fight—this couldn't be further from the truth.
- Smug Snake
- Sword Cane
- Wicked Cultured
- Played by The Doomsday Architect
Tropes that apply to Jason
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.