A character sheet for characters appearing within the RPG set in the Mortal Instruments world, called Upworld Downworld
open/close all folders
Played by the Doomsday Architect
A vampire born mid-18 Century, Blackburn is the cunning, silver-tongued Dragon of Chroniel for 1887. He has a past history with a few characters, and his encounters with them will not be the last.
Tropes that apply to Blackburn
- A God Am I: Interestingly he doesn't display this with any sort of emotional breakdown or freakout. Which only makes it scarier.
Dante: You're... not afraid?
Blackburn: Of course not. I have nothing to fear from the humans. They are the prey, and I am the predator. Not the other way around.
Dante: (wistful) That's the truth, isn't it. You fear nothing. That... I envy that.
Blackburn: One can only fear nothing if one is truly invincible. And despite what any sort of preconceived notions of invincibility you may have had, even becoming one of the Night Children is far from achieving omnipotence.
- Card-Carrying Villain: Fully admits to being bad. And loves every minute of it.
- Combat Pragmatist: His creator summed it up quite nicely.
Josh: If Blackburn decides that he could do more damage in a fair fistfight by throwing a barrel, then he'll throw the barrel, regardless of whether or not it's fair.
- Doesn't Like Guns: Overlaps and conflicts with him being a Combat Pragmatist—the dislike of guns lost, as he keeps two on him just in case.
- Draco in Leather Pants: He gained an alarmingly-fast amount of attention and admiration from fangirls despite being a new character.
- Manipulative Bastard
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Blackburn is undoubtedly a master of pretending to be a gentleman who doesn't know how to fight—this couldn't be further from the truth.
- Smug Snake
- Sword Cane
- Wicked Cultured
Played by The Doomsday Architect
A human teenager who was imprisoned in the concentration camps of Nazi Germany. He escaped, but not before being experimented on by the Nazi scientists.
Tropes that apply to Jason