Characters: Until Death Do Us Part
open/close all folders
Mamoru HijikataCodename: Blade
- Bad Ass: He takes on entire groups of people and makes it out relatively unscathed.
- Blind Weaponmaster
- Blood Knight: He's constantly smiling when confronted with a challenge
- Immune to Fate: Overcomes Haruka's predictions whenever she thinks he's going to fail.
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: He's calm and collected in most situations.
- Car Fu: He's shown to be competent when driving the truck the team uses.
- Gadgeteer Genius: Igawa's very good with machines
- Playful Hacker: He hacks Fang's drones during the battle with him.
- Bad Ass: After training for a month with Mamoru and his master she's able to handle herself pretty well.
- Stepford Smiler: Briefly when she has to quit school and stop seeing her friends
- Waif Prophet: A limited version, as she only see's the most probably outcome
Dai IbukiMamoru's replacement after the time skip
A branch of the Elements Network who are named after the military alphabet.
- Bad Ass: Can fight and command his troops all at once and was a former Green Beret
- The Leader: Seem's to be type II as he is fairly practical
SierraReal name: Serena
- Action Girl
- Amicable Exes: Seems to be that way with Kilo
- Bad Ass: As to be expected from someone in The Wall
- Bad Ass In Distress: During the Fang arc
- Mama Bear: To Haruka, especially because she lost her own daughter
JulietSierra's replacement after the Fang arc.
- Action Girl: Manages to holder her own against multiple opponents
- Bad Ass
- Big Damn Heroes: Saves Igawa after he falls for an enemy trap
- Broken Bird: She was raped and stabbed, as a result she can no longer have kids.
- Rape as Backstory
- Amicable Exes: With Sierra
- Debt Detester: Runs off to save Haruka because he hates owing Mamoru for saving him
- Knife Nut: Always seen with a knife
Edge TurusThe main antagonist who sends assassins after Mamoru and Haruka
- Artificial Limbs: Gains them after getting hacked up by Mamoru
- Diplomatic Impunity: Brags about it before being cut up by Mamoru
- Evil Cripple: Again a result of the aforementioned cutting
- Pay Evil unto Evil: Mamoru does not allow Edge to go unpunished for his actions, The price for sending off Haruka's information? An arm and a leg. The price for sending assassins after Haruka? Another arm gone. The price for sending more assassins after Haruka and claiming Haruka is his property? Genda and Aegis take or destroy everyone of your prosthetic limbs.
- Villainous Breakdown: Has one as a result of Genda and Tate provoking him. According to them it's part of the trauma Mamoru inflicted when he....well ya know