open/close all folders
VIPPERloids are a line of UTAUloids created by the denizens of vip@2ch. Initially they were made to fool people into believing that a new Vocaloid
was being released, but after the failure (or was it success?) of Ruko, they have moved on to general trolling.
- Added Alliterative Appeal: The names of the most famous ships with Tei: Ten being with Len Kagamine, Tier being with Mayu, and Tension, being with Hatsune Miku herself.
- A God I Am: Just listen to her Declare War on All Vocaloid, but this line just screams this, Puella Magi Madoka Magica, and OFF at once
To erase the data, or to destroy the laws of nature? You must pick one; the darkness becomes despair, I will get rid of and make a key of the universal white. And when I do, I will be known as the GOD of destruction and creation
- Big Bad: Quite a few works involving her will cast her as the villain, and for very, very good reason.
- Caught with Your Pants Down: She has a fetish for traffic lights and isn't afraid to masturbate in public. With her Trademark Favorite Food, no less.
- Character Name Alias: Scottei, a pun on "Scottie", the brand of tissue paper.
- Detached Sleeves
- Expy: Not by the fans, but Tei compares herself to Kyubey twice
- Fridge Brilliance: Tei SCREAMS this. Using a lot of Hatsune's songs to usurp Hatsune, hardly using any of Len's songs so as to NOT usurp him, using other Vocaloid songs to take over, ect.
- Four Is Death: She's the fourth official VIP release (she'd be the sixth, if people counted with the unofficial releases, Rook and Miko, but it's another completely different bad number), she's yandere, and her series "number" is a Q, which is a really loose pun on "kill". One has to wonder if it's just a coincidence or if it was fully intentional.
- Griefer: Her second desire in her info page states "To Usurp Hatsune's status". Her massive fanbase makes it so.
- Hell Is That Noise: Tei's solo for Five Nights at Freddys.
- Hotter and Sexier: Tei's MMD videos, her White-Haired Pretty Girl status, and her response to one of Len's songs are just only the beginning of Tei's Sex-tei-ness
- Parody Sue
- Red Eyes, Take Warning: She has the sharingan , in fact.
- Shout-Out: Let's see...Sharingan Eyed, killer that has a god-like additude which wants to "Purify" the world, and is a yandere who loves a young boy. Any Questions?
- Stalker with a Crush: On Len Kagamine.
- Surprisingly Good English
- Surrpassing Hatsune: Because since Tei is meant to be an Yandere, any Yandere-based song sounds more reasonable and better. Sometimes Tei is much better on other songs like Hatsunes'. Sometimes, other Vocaloids (Len Kagamine and Hatsune) have Tei joining them
- Trademark Favorite Food: Cucumbers.
- White Hair, Black Heart: Has white hair and is generally depicted as absolutely evil.
- Petting Zoo People: Kinda; Luna appears to have bunny ears attached to her earphones.
- Moon Rabbit: Just look at her name. The rabbit ears are an obvious reference to the rabbit in the moon.
- Animal Motifs: She owns a megaphone shaped like a toucan. In general, she's said to love birds.
- No Indoor Voice: Portrayed as being very loud.
- An Ice Person: In some videos, she's portrayed as having ice-based powers. This, coupled with the fact she wants winter to be forever makes her fit the trope in both senses.
- Woman in White
- Ascended Fanon: While not exactly fanon, she's going to be getting official Vocaloid 3 Japanese and English voicebanks in 2014.
- Follow the Leader: Part of the Macloid series, but can be imported into UTAU.
- Anthropomorphic Personification: Of a castella cake. And since castella cakes are Yufu's character item, it tends to jokes in the fandom. Of course, it was probably intentional from Teira's creator's part.
- Creepy Child: She (and her "genderbents", Tiramisu and Mashuu) might appear to be like that, to some fans.
- Kid-Appeal Character: Teira also has a younger sister (produced with the g- flag instead of Mashuu's g+ flag), called Tiramisu.
- Gender Bender: Mashuu, who's just as popular as her.
- Genki Girl: She appears to be one.
- Wings Do Nothing: Her (and her less-known sister's) earwing is basically just for decoration, as it'd be impractical for said accessory to make one fly.
- Ax-Crazy: His most famous song, Despair in the Hamburger Factory, portrays him and Teto in this fashion, even though his original personality isn't like that. It's generally (though, not canonically) accepted that this is how his angry side must be, therefore, making him Cute and Psycho.
- The Ditz: He can alternate between this Genius Ditz and Cloud Cuckoo Lander, depending on how he's interpreted.
- Gender Bender: Shemu Chikune. She's a cyborg vampire partially made with Lego pieces.
- Keet: He's pretty tall, but fits all the other characteristics.
- Our Vampires Are Different: Kenta can walk under strong sunlight and doesn't need to drink blood, as well as he's a ball of cheerfulness, and, to pepper it all up, he's Christian as well. Though, in the situations where he gets angry, he becomes more like a traditional vampire. Apparently, according to his creator on Formspring, he's still vulnerable to garlic, but doesn't notice it.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Lemons. He can live without blood, but not without lemons. In his Formspring, it was joked about how he must smell like lemon detergent.