Characters: Transformers Robots In Disguise Anime
open/close all folders
Voiced by: Neil Kaplan
(English), Satoshi Hashimoto (Japanese)
The leader of the Autobots.
Voiced by: Kim Strauss
(English), Takashi Matsuyama (Japanese)
One of the Autobots' greatest warriors. Although Ultra Magnus would remain a free agent for some time, he would still come to aid the Autobots whenever he felt they required assistance.
The Tactical Artificial Intelligence, sentient computer A.I. of the Autobot base. Responsible sending out certain bots for perticular missions.
Voiced by: Walter Lang (English)
An Autobot tow truck who is really strict about the "no parking" rules.
A competitive Autobot racing car.
A colossal Autobot guardian hidden on Earth. Strong and durable, Fortress Maximus is an unstoppable force for good.
One of the smaller Autobots who frequently chases after cute little sports cars.
An Autobot officer, who always
goes "by the book"
The eldest of the Autobot Brothers, X-Brawn's rugged outdoorsman type, who loves driving off-road.
Team Bullet Train
Combined Form: Rail Racer
Railspike, Midnight Express, Rapid Run,
A combiner team made up trains.
Combined Form: Landfill
Function: Construction, Leader: Wedge, Members: Heavy Load, Grimlock, Hightower
A combiner team made up construction vehicles who to act as the space bridge repair crew.
The leader of the Predacons, and later the Decepticons and one of the most powerful Transformers in existence.
- A Father to His Men: Believe it or not, albeit a gruff one. He will praise his warriors when they've done a good job.
- Bad Boss: Where as Megatron genuinely respected his warriors, Galvatron had a tendency to suddenly try and kill his troops.
- Ax-Crazy: The guy is soooo not mentally stable.
- BFG: He's got quite a few in his collection.
- Big Bad
- Dragon-in-Chief: To the unseen Predacon Council.
- Evil Laugh: The sheer creepiness his laugh is really noticeable when he's on a roll.
- Evil Overlord
- Large Ham
- One-Man Army: Frequently portrayed as an unstoppable force on the battlefield.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: As Galvatron, Scourge and the Decepticons were toast.
- Purple Is Powerful: Megatron's color scheme.
- That Man Is Dead: Boasted that he as Galvatron was a distinct entity from Megatron, which is rather silly considering the only apparent physical change was his paint job. However, his personality did get some severe adjustment.
Predacons: Sky-Byte, Slapper, Gas Skunk, Dark Scream
A quartet of Predacons who are powerful (though very stupid), all possessing savage(?) beast modes.
- The Chew Toy: Mostly Sky-Byte poor poor Sky-Byte...
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Sky-Byte, he's actually a pretty good fighter when he puts an effort into it. It's just that he has the worst/dumbist allies ever!
- Dumb Muscle: All of them qualify to one degree or another.
- Four Man Band: Par for the course for "Robots In Disguise":
- Informed Ability: Their supposedly a quartet of four vicious, robots with savage animal modes who have destroyed many planets? Really?
- The Strategist: Sky-Byte
- Undying Loyalty: Sky-Byte's loyalty to Megatron is unquestionable.
- Warrior Poet: Sky-Byte, or he'd like to think he is anyway.
Scourge is arguably Megatron's second in command, leading the Decepticon forces
Mega-Octane, Ro-Tor, Armorhide, Rollbar, Movor
A group of Autobots turned Decepticon thanks to Megatron's meddling. They transform into combat vehicles and serve as Megatron's top generals.
- Combining Mecha: Their combined form, Ruination.
- Five-Bad Band:
- Leader Forms The Head: Actually averted, Scourge is technically the leader, but not part of Ruination at all. Mega-Octane forms the key component of Ruination. However, as second-in-command of the Decepticon group, he's still the superior of the other four components.
- The Psycho Rangers
- Surveillance as the Plot Demands: When an episode needs the Decepticons to find about some Autobot activity, it turns Movor is spying from space.