- Main Toy Characters: Click to expand.
- Andy's Other Toys: Click to expand.
- Toys at Al's Toy Barn: Click to expand.
- Sunnyside Daycare Toys: Click to expand.
- Bonnie's Toys: Click to expand.
- Mason's Toys: Click to expand.
- Human Characters: Click to expand.
- Animals: Click to expand.
open/close all folders
Sid's Mutant Toys
These are all of the toys that were maimed, blown up, or had their body parts swapped by Sid. Despite their horrifying, Frankenstein's Monster-esque appearances, these toys are actually all friendly. The mutant toys appear to be led by an odd toy who appears to be made up of a baby doll head mounted on top of a spider body made from an Erector kit. Other members include a toy car with legs instead of wheels, a fishing pole with Barbie legs, a jack-in-the-box containing a grasping hand instead of a clown/jester, an action figure upper torso mounted onto a skateboard, a wind-up frog with mismatched wheels, a bizarre insect toy with a Rocky Gibraltar torso for legs, a Janie doll (which was Hannah's) with a Pterodactyl head (thanks to one of Sid's "operations"), a toy with a duck head on top of an action figure torso with a spring for a lower body, an action figure head on top of a musical roller toy, a rusted-up monster truck that was buried in some sand, two action figures who are missing some arms and/or legs, another doll, and one of the squeeze-toy aliens from Pizza Planet.
- All There in the Manual: Only a few of them are named in the movie (Ducky, Legs, the Frog. Little Green Man, and Roller Bob), the most central of them are named in official side material: Babyface/Spider-Baby, Ducky/Duck Man, Legs, Roller Bob, Rockmobile, Jingle Joe, the Frog and Hand-In-The-Box. A couple of them, like Babyface and Ducky, had inexplicable name changes on the official web site.
- Body Horror: All of them are built from broken body parts of other toys.
- Creepy Good: Creepy mutant body horrors created by Sid, yet they're some of the nicest toys imaginable.
- Dark Is Not Evil: The creepiest things Pixar has ever made, and yet not worse than the other toys.
- The Dog Bites Back: When Woody convinces them to finally stand up to Sid.
- Humanoid Abomination: Toy equivalent, due to Sid's cruel mutilations they are deformed thanks to missing and oddly replaced parts. They aren't bad, though.
- Eye Scream: Babyface is missing an eye.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Woody and Buzz initially believe them to be cannibals after seeing them swarm and make off with the remains of Hannah's doll and a Pterodactyl toy. It's later revealed it's quite the opposite. They suddenly fled and hid when Woody told him his assumption.
- Misunderstood Loner with a Heart of Gold: Woody is shocked when they turn out to only look like monsters.
- Ptero Soarer: The Pteranodon whose head Sid switches with the Janie doll. Fortunately, the other toys patch them up.
- She's Got Legs: The aptly-named Legs. That is all she's got, though they are very feminine and shapely.
- Shout-Out: The Pteranodon toy is very similar to this◊ Jurassic Park toy.
- The Speechless: Most of them, apart from Ducky, who's The Unintelligible (he speaks in Donald Duck - esque quacks), and a Burned Rag Doll who only says one word: "Mama."
- Why Isn't It Attacking?: Woody realizes this when he discovers they were actually fixing the other toys.