Characters: Toho Kingdom Toons
Seeing as how Toho Kingdom Toons has Loads and Loads of Characters
it's no surprise there's a character sheet.
open/close all folders
The Kaiju Kritics
Full Name: Monsterius Xavier
Height: 120 meters
Mass: 60,000 tonnes
Powers: Reviewing Movies, Gravity Beams
Favorite Human: Mr. Lawrence
First Confirmed Appearance: "Monster X' Transmission of Doom!
The saner of the Kaiju Kritics. Father of Celebi (and Serebi), married to Biollante, friend of Gigan and Bagan.
- Ax-Crazy: Before he moved out of Gorosaurus' basement.
- Bad Ass: His second alt-mode, Keizer Orochi, is badass enough to defeat Chuck Norris by simply saying his initials.
- Badly Battered Babysitter: Narrowly avoided becoming one in "Kimchi"
- Catch Phrase: "WHAT!?", whenever Gabara presents a cutaway.
- Or whenever weirdness is going on in general.
- Deadly Upgrade: Transforms into Keizer Orochi whenever he sees a three-wolf moon.
- When exposed to a full moon and one wolf, he transforms into Keiser Ghidorah, a somewhat less-deadly but still deadly form.
- Deadpan Snarker: especially during the earlier seasons
Gabara: I think you're a dumby-dumb-dumb brains, Deutalios!.
Monster X: Oh that was SUCH an intelligent quip, my dear sir. might i ask what happened to the elegant and articulate Gabara that Appeared in the toon "The Stand 2"?
Gabara: You're no fun.
- Happily Married: With Biollante.
- Involuntary Shapeshifter: Transforms into Keizer Ghidorah whenever he sees a full moon and a wolf.
- Interspecies Romance: With Biollante, again.
- Large Ham: Used to be one, before he became friends with Gabara.
- Shout-Out: his voice was originally a bad imitation of Plankton.
- Straight Man: To Gabara's Cloud Cuckoolander.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: with Gabara, however he seems to have gotten over it.
Full Name: Gabby Bare-Butt
Height: 58 meters
Mass: 23,000 tons
Powers: "The Gabara Gun", Reviewing Movies
Favorite Human: Bobcat Goldthwait
First Confirmed Appearance: "Little Godzilla's PSA"
the less sane of the Kaiju Kritics
, as well as the former Emporer of the Andromeda Galaxy.
The Godzilla Family
Full Name: Niles David Godzilla, Esq.
Height: 100 meters
Mass: 60,000 tons
Powers: Atomic Heat Beam, An Air Of Sophistication
Favorite Human: Dr. Kyohei Yamane
First Appearance: "The Stand"
The King Of The Monsters himself. Due to being one of the most famous Kaiju, has developed an interesting media backround. Married to Takoyaki Cthulhu, father of Little Godzilla, best friend of Anguirus.
- Accessory-Wearing Cartoon Animal: well, Kaiju, but he has recently been shown wearing a red and yellow top hat and a pair of boxing gloves.
- American Accents: sports an Eastern-European accent.
- Ascended Extra: Arguably. earlier toons showed him in only small roles, giving most of the screen time to Monster X and Gabara, however recent toons (especially Season 4, 5, and 6.) give him more screentime.
- Demoted to Extra: from the actual Godzilla series, however recent toons (Mentioned above) give him more screen time.
- Freudian Excuse: Uses one for a reason why he and his father both married Cthulhus.
- Happily Married: with Cthulhu.
- Heterosexual Life-Partners: uses the Trope Name to describe Monster X and Gabara, however he and Anguirus aren't much better.
- Nice Guy: extremely sophisticated and generally nice to most people around him.
- Oedipus Complex: believes he has this, however his brother rejects the Freudian school of thought. in the end he decides, and i quote "Eh, what do i care? i love my wife."
Full Name: Takoyaki Cthulhu
Height: 100 Meters
Powers: Inverted Doom Attack
Favorite Human: Unknown
First Confirmed Appearance: "The Allure Of Cthulhu"
One of the Trillioners, a group of monsters with a power level over one trillion. Married to Godzilla, mother of Little Godzilla
Full Name: Princess Biollante Frances Organa
Height: 120 meters
Mass: 200,000 tons
Powers: Extremely Persuasive, Lots Of Spunk
First Confirmed Appearance: "Toho Wars: The Empire in Pursuit"
Another one of the Trillioners. Fought in The Galactic Kaiju War (1977 - 1983) as a Rebel. Married to Monster X, sister of Godzilla, mother of Celebi and Serebii.
Full Name: Exact name unknown, presumed "Niles David Godzilla" or some variation thereof.
Height 60 meters
Mass: 40,000 tons
Powers: Aside from his full arsenal of space-age weaponry, Kiryu boasts the ability to return a cup of coffee to a fast-food restaurant on the notion that "some punk teenager" could've made it. When he was organic, he shared many of Godzilla's own abilities.
''Favorite Human(s): Red Green, Master Roshi, Mr. Six
First Appearance: "KIRYU!!!!!!!"
A cyborg who fought in the War of 1953. Used to be organic before being reduced to a skeleton by the Oxygen Destroyer (when he accidentally caused a tiny bit of catastrophic collateral damage
, all because he was horribly disfigured by an accident when training his son). Married to Eleanor Cthulhu (No relation to Takoyaki Cthulhu), grandfather of Little Godzilla, father of Godzilla.
- Cloud Cuckoolander
- Hand Wave: Lampshaded.
Godzilla: But humans brought him back to life.
Little Godzilla: Why?
Little Godzilla: and Grandpa came back to life. jus- just like that?
Godzilla: His soul was attached to the bones, son.
Little Godzilla: That's an explanation i can live with!
- Shell-Shocked Veteran: Fought in the War of 1953 with his son, his wife and the other most powerful kaiju (circa 1953, at least) and defeated Rhedosaurus, and never really mentioned it before Little Godzilla asked. He's also rather tentative about talking about it, but he still thinks Little Godzilla should know about it. Though it's quite clear that he still doesn't enjoy remembering it..
Kiryu: No, no, it's about time the boy learned.
Godzilla's "brother", though very little is known about him. From his few appearances in the show, he works as a psychologist and has his own political talk show called Pundit Patrol
(Though he hasn't found a good Catch Phrase
for it yet). He's rather eloquent and well-educated, for a giant space dinosaur.
- Affably Evil: He's rather well-mannered and uses his psychology degree to help his family. That being said, he's not above using hypnosis to brainwash those to do his bidding (Luckly, so far this was only used to get Varan to stop talking on Pundit Patrol).
- All Psychology Is Freudian: He points out that he disagrees with the Fruedian Excuse as a reason for why Godzilla and Kiryu both married Cthulhus. He's married to a Cthulhu as well.
- British Accents: He appears to speak with an upper-class accent.
- Hypnotic Eyes: Uses them to hypnotize Varan.
An upbeat Cheerful Child
who enjoys playing video games Gojiball, and making bad YouTube
videos where he tries and fails miserably to play the electric guitar, called "Little Godzilla's Thrash Session". Son of Godzilla and Cthulhu, nephew of Monster X and Biollante, cousin of Celebi and Serebii.
The Monster Islanders
A marine iguana mutated by nuclear tests, Zilla is only one of many, many children. He aqquired an extremely
thick Canadian accent. Like the others of his family, Zilla had a crippling addiction to fish; however, he's managed to overcome this issue (though he still eats fish stick alternatives), and is a member of FEA (Fish Eaters Anonymous). Recently recieved some plastic surgery to look more like his film counterpart. His family, aside from his parent and many siblings, are unknown.
Little Godzilla's best friend, Varan is generally the voice of reason for Little Godzilla, and holds a managerial position at Beast Buy
; his high-scores in games are posted in the break room. For the longest time, Varan's parents were unknown for the longest time
, but a recent toon (aptly named "Varan's Parents") has revealed them to be Rhedosaurus' son Rhedoceras
and a Cthulhu.
A horrible, bloodthirsty tyrant and, ironically, Varan's grandfather, Rhedosaurus was a power-hungry monster, who drained other kaiju of their life force and gained power beyond almost any other kaiju. He was eventually defeated by Kiryu, an infantile Godzilla and other incredibly powerful kaiju, but not before taking out many of the other kaiju; including the Giant Tarantula and even the Gillman. Bested by Kiryu's hidden potential, Rhedosaurus was placed in the mines of Tydeel Island, off the coast of South Africa. He would later escape the island sometime before Godzilla was invited by MOGUERA to a time-shares pitch on it's surface, but would not take the Unobtainium with him. He immediately rendevouzed with Katz Kandy, his highest minion, and would plan another attack on Monster Island, first taking the power of NOVA and placing a false letter in Celebi's name inviting them to Andromeda to rid of the most powerful monsters on Monster Island. He then teleported to Kiryu's location, and revealed himself again to the shocked and horrified cyborg.
With the immense power gifted to him by NOVA, Rhedosaurus could read Kiryu's mind and quickly realized the existance of Little Godzilla. Immediately, he teleported off to Little Godzilla's location in an attempt to kill the young Godzilla, but Kiryu teleported there as well and once more the two were at a stalemate. Godzilla would later appear, but he too was helpless against Rhedosaurus' power. Kiryu was quickly torn to pieces, and Godzilla could do nothing. As Rhedosaurus prepared to finish off Godzilla, Godzilla's wife Taoyaki Cthluhu intervened, having caught on to his scheme and swiftly killed Rhedosaurus with one blow, with Celebi later repairing Kiryu. Katz would later attempt to clone Rhedosaurus and imbue the clone with the power of Radian X-7, but the operation was foiled by Celebi, Jet Jaguar, Mechani-Kong and Armor Mothra, and Katz was put in prison. His family is continued by his son Rhedoceras and his grandson Varan.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Curbstomps Kiryu, but is then curbed by Taoyaki Cthluhu.
- Vampiric Draining: Does this to many kaiju back in the 50's, and Katz drains Radian X-7's power to clone him.
- Big Bad: The closest the toons have to one, at least.
- Expy: His flag, the Rhesus, is a clear expy of Nazi Germany's flag. Rhedosaurus himself behaves a lot like Adolf Hitler, in which he wants to secure himself as ruler, and wants to make the ultimate race (although in Rhedosaurus' case, he is the ultimate race).