- Angst: "What's the point? What's the point of anything?!"
- Brainy Brunette: Nicknamed 'The Brain' by Brett.
- Alliterative Name: According To Word of Allie Trimm, her name is Patrice Parker
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: With Kendra (Blonde) and Lucy (Brunette).
- Readheaded Heroine
- Only One Name: Only One Name in canon, but Allie Trimm, who played her on Broadway said that her name is Parker. This is the case with a lot of the characters.
- Heel–Face Revolving Door: How he manages to be both the Big Man on Campus and the Jerk Jock. he figures out where he stands when he tries to beat up Evan at the Dairy Queen.
- Only One Name: One of the only to avert this in canon- it's mentioned shortly before 'Hey Kendra,' when Evan's talking about wanting to be popular.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Kendra/Archie.
- Beta Couple: With Brett.
- Blonde, Brunette, Redhead: With Kendra (Blonde) and Patrice (Redhead).
- Betty and Veronica: Veronica.
- The Cheerleader: The mean and vicious variant.
- Only One Name: False. Her last name is (apparently) Dunn, though, in the book, it's Abendroth.
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Judging by the Fan Fiction, her and Evan.
- Abhorrent Admirer: To Kendra.
- Those Two Guys: With Malcolm.
- Gender Flip: Some productions feature "Simone" instead of Simon when there aren't enough male cast members
- Decomposite Character: One production with 14 cast members instead of the required 13 cast members split Charlotte up into two characters, "Charl" and "Lotte".
- Those Two Guys: With Eddie.
- Gender Flip: Some productions feature "Regina" instead of Richie when there aren't enough male cast members.