Characters: The Troper Saga
Main page here.
The HeroesHumongous Mecha when he is one of a few chosen to pilot his own Mecha, thanks to a mysterious chain of events in his past. He is catapulted into the role of The Hero early on in the series, despite being one of the weakest characters to begin with.
- The Ace: Eventually becomes this.
- Badass Adorable: After cleaning up his act early on, Suke is a very cute and girly looking beast.
- Calling Your Attacks: Does it in the first battle, and then everyone follows for the rest of the series.
- Chaotic Good
- Clothing Damage: What outs him.
- Even the Guys Want Him
- Hot-Blooded: As he grows in confidence.
- Idiot Hero: Before the Time Skip.
- Iron Woobie
- Just a Kid
- Kid Hero
- Never Tell Me the Odds
- Refusal of the Call: Attempts this in the first episode.
- Say My Name
- Supporting Protagonist: Subverted. Based on the early seasons, one might think so.
- This Is a Drill: Has drills in the knees of his Mecha
- Took a Level in Badass: He's the last character to get his badass powerup.
- Transformation Name Announcement
The Lancer and The Big Guy: JinxedThe strongest member of the team and the only TRUE female member, Jinxed is the muscle of the ass kicking, where others are the heart and the brain. Quick to literally kick your ass, or insult, Jinxed is pretty good at not acting like a regular girl, which further points to the fact that she is a trap, along with the other main character, Suke. But this doesn't change her character outside of giving her an excuse to punch a team member here and there for the occasional crack, making them remember who they're dealing with. No Luminescent Blush, no sudden wiz in the kitchen. Jinx stays consistent in power rankings, at least second strongest by the end, but starts out the strongest. Somewhat near the end as far as powerups go, because she's initially too stubborn too admit she could use it. Jinx is likely to kick the snot out of any of the protagonists outside of their mecha, either way.
- Action Girl
- Anime Hair
- The Ace: Pre-Time Skip, Jinxed is the strongest protagonist.
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Chest Blaster
- Clothing Damage: What outs her.
- Cool Big Sis: To Black Dove, and later Suke, even if they would never admit it.
- The Determinator
- Even the Girls Want Her: Used to her advantage.
- Lawful Good
- The Rival: To Weissritter, and within the protagonists, Suke.
- Worthy Opponent: To Weissritter.
The Smart Guy: PonicalicaPonicalica is The Smart Guy. He is the most sane member of the band, if not the entire cast. His snarker attitude combined with his nigh-infinite arsenal of smart guy weapons make him one of the most versatile members of the group. He is the Brain and the Reason. He starts out mid-tier but drops off a bit later, but makes up for it with his tack-sharp intellect and badass lens flare.
- Badass Mathematician
- Beamspam: A master of Frickin' Laser Beams.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Enemy Scanner
- The Engineer: He didn't build all of the mecha which the protagonists use, but he did upgrade the hell out of them.
- Everybody Hates Mathematics - Averted.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Genius Bruiser
- Good with Numbers
- Mission Control: Completely averted. Pon is right alongside the other heroes, and saves their asses more than once.
- Mr. Exposition
- The Strategist
- Techno Babble
The High Priestess: MelloncollieThe head of the The Holy Order of the Sacrifice for the Crystal Dragon (often shortened to "The Order), who does little more than abuse her office indulge her own desires.
- Les Yay: With Aondeug
- World Eater
- Church Militant
- Naughty Nuns: The Nun of Depravity, in fact.
- Orcus on His Throne: Probably pleasuring herself while she's there.
- Seven Deadly Sins: She represents Gluttony, both conceptually and officially.
- Breath Weapon: A really big laser.
- Kick the Dog/Moral Event Horizon: In the few cases where she actually does anything in the plot, melloncollie mostly commits acts dedicated to making the audience hate her. Most notably, she uses her mech to eat Indrajet.
- Nun Too Holy
- Nuns Are Spooky
The Bishop: KrrackknutThe Dragon to Melloncollie's Big Bad, and the only villain to actually get anything done.
- Blade on a Stick
- Large Ham
- Necessarily Evil: This is their creed, to take sin upon themselves so that others don't.
- Church Militant
- Human Sacrifice: It is his job to round up some of them.
- Seven Deadly Sins: He represents Wrath. It's in his official title.
- Kung Fu Monk
- Quirky Miniboss Squad: The Chaplains, a team of former Child Soldier fanatics who pilot giant robot that possess gun-nunchaku, laser swords, and atomic hammers.
- Creepy Cool Crosses/Holy Hand Grenade: He wields a gun that shoots blessed "X"s.
- Knight Templar
- I Did What I Had to Do
- Dirty Business: He takes no pride in it.
- Well-Intentioned Extremist
- The Stoic
- Shoot the Dog: There are a lot of dogs to shoot.
- The Big Guy
- Greater Good: The salvation of humanity from their sins, in fact.
- Honor Before Reason
- I Gave My Word
- Badass Preacher
- Strike Me Down with All of Your Hatred
- As the Good Book Says: He has a habit of quoting scripture.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.