Characters: The Secret Life Of The Backyard Kids
- Adorkable: In chapter 7, while talking with Angela, he stutters quite a bit. Keep in mind he's a badass wizard who cold probably level an entire city.
- Anti-Hero: He's a bit of a snobbish jerk, but not without his reasons.
- Animorphism: Chapter 6 has him being chased by Mega Neko!Tiffany, and Emily told to do the black panther spell in his spell book.
- Beware the Nice Ones: If you push him too far, he will wreck your car.
- Broken Ace: He's handsome, smart, popular, and has an awful of issues.
- Broken Bird: Rare Male Example.
- The Hero
- Human Mom Nonhuman Dad: Inverted: his Missing Mom was a wizard and his dad's a normal human.
- Mr. Fanservice
- Panthera Awesome
- The Proud Elite: Despite being a bit of a snob sometimes, he seems to genuinely care about his friends and hates what Tiffany does. He's also a sympathetic character, even (especially?) after his transformation.
- The Lancer
- Keet/Large Ham: Say it with me. "I have a song that will TEAR THE ROOF OFF THIS PLACE!"
- Muggle Best Friend
- The Ace: He's a handsome, popular rocker who has plenty of fangirls.
- Berserk Button: Do not tell him Freddie Mercury was naked on his Queen DVD.
- Beware the Nice Ones: See above.
- The Big Guy: Type 4.
- High School Hustler
- Butt Monkey: His own mother thinks he made Jorge throw him through a wall.
- Ditzy Genius: Despite being The Smart Guy, he still revealed Jorge's secret to school via newspaper even though he promised not to and didn't seem to be on bad terms with him. To be fair, Tiffany made him do it.
- The Lancer: Shares this role with Tony... at first.
- The Smart Guy: He's shown to be doing inventions, at least in Jorge's nightmares.
- Annoying Younger Sibling
- The Chick
- Girliness Upgrade: Her Backyard Sports counterpart was not that girly.
- Pink Means Feminine: Her outfit in Chapter 4.
- Smitten Teenage Girl: She really loves Jorge.
- Sixth Ranger: The newest kid at Bricksfield Jr. High.
- Shorttank: She's the most tomboyish female in the main cast, but she still has "girly" interests like shopping and boys.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.