Characters: The Other Banchos
- Astonishingly Appropriate Appearance: Frequently combined with Exactly What It Says on the Tin.
- Badass Long Coat: Most Bancho wear them.
- Code Name: Banchos usually call themselves by their titles rather than their real names.
- Contest Winner Cameo / Official Fan-Submitted Content: Most of the Banchos are this.
- ‹bermensch: Ostensibly, the goal of the 23 District Project and its larger, nation-spanning expansion is to create one of these that will lead Japan into greatness. Whether the leader of this program Takeshi Kongou is an ‹bermensch himself or simply a Nietzsche Wannabe remains to be seen. Turns out to be the latter.
- Wouldn't Hit a Girl: Averted. In a fight for Bancho, pretty much has no bearing whether the opponent is male or female.
- Armed Legs: Really strong legs.
- Badass Grandpa: He's in his sixties, but he can still kick some ass.
- Battle Butler: To Kobushi, after being saved by her grandfather.
- Bishōnen: Back in his youth.
- Calling Your Attacks: Gokumon Dai (Prison Guide Post), Shinigami Scythe and Yata no Kagami.
- Catch Phrase: "I am Lord Gokurou!" and "At Your Service!"
- Cool Old Guy: Among the most powerful characters in the series, but still a nice old man.
- Extremity Extremist: Uses only his kicks, but boy, are they powerful.
- Fountain of Youth: Using Kongoh Killer.
- It Amused Me: Why he tricked Oyanana into thinking he was undergoing Training from Hell.
- I Was Quite The Looker: He certainly was.◊
- Long-Lost Relative: Might be to Yuu Akiyama. According to his profile, he had a lover named Chiyo Akiyama and it's rumored that they may have had a child.
- Old Retainer: Gokurou, the Shirayukinomiya's family butler.
- Power Copying: The essential ability of Yata no Kagami.
- Red Baron: Gokumon (Prison Gate) Bancho.
- Retired Badass: Was one of the two finalists of the previous tournament, but settled down to become a humble butler.
- Scary Shiny Glasses: His default look.
- Team Chef: To Akira's group.
- Team Dad: The oldest and therefore voice of wisdom in the rock.
- Troll: Basically tricks Oyanana into thinking he's undergoing Training from Hell in one chapter because It Amused Me.
- Undying Loyalty: To Kobushi's family after being saved once by her grandfather.
- Artificial Human: Created from Kai Kongou's cells.
- Calling Your Attacks: Hakai no Tsuchi (Destruction Hammer) and Hakai no Yari (Destruction Spear).
- Eyes Always Shut
- Feel No Pain: Because of his genes, he doesn't feel pain or fatigue.
- Gone Horribly Wrong/ Gone Horribly Right: Made into a weapon of destruction, but liked destroying too much.
- Healing Factor: Created with this.
- Hero Killer: Defeats all of the Bancho Alliance easily before they team up to finally defeat him.
- Nigh-Invulnerability: Created this way.
- Made of Iron: Very durable.
- Omnicidal Maniac: Wants to break everything.
- Person of Mass Destruction: Designed this way, but liked breaking stuff too much.
- Psychopathic Man Child: Type C and E.
- Red Baron: Hakai (Destruction) Bancho.
- Scary Black Man: By the fact that he's tanner than most of the character in the series.
- Sealed Evil in a Can: He's caged by Kai Kongo's skeleton.
And The Rest of The Banchos #1
- Adjusting Your Glasses: Senrigan Bancho.
- Fat Bastard: Zengou Bancho.
- Red Baron: Dengeki (Electric Shock), Senrigan (Clairvoyance) Bancho, Zengou (Good Deeds) Bancho.
- Shock and Awe: Dengeki Bancho.
- Token Mini Shotaro: Dengeki Bancho.
And The Rest of The Banchos #2
- Action Girl: Koma Bancho.
- Animal Motif: Fox for Koma Bancho.
- Battle Tops: Koma Bancho.
- Red Baron: Kousou (Public Funeral) Bancho, Missile Bancho, Ufo Bancho, Pudding Bancho, Koma Bancho.
And The Rest of The Banchos #3
- Animal Motif: Lion (Hyakujuu Bancho, Rhino Bancho, and Snake (Dokuja Bancho).
- Petting Zoo People: Hyakujuu, Rhino and Dokuja Banchos.
- Red Baron: Hyakujuu (100 Beasts) Bancho, Vampire Bancho, Door Bancho, Axe Bancho, Rhino Bancho, Baktuza (Back To 88 Miles per Hour) , Gourin (Roaring Wheel) and Dokuja (Poisonous Snake) Bancho.