open/close all folders
The Main Trio
The Eds in Common
- Adaptational Badass: all three Eds
- Badass Crew: Oh yes...
- Bash Brothers
- Cool Bike: The Hoverbikes, with special mentions to Eddy's pink bike.
- Humans Are Special
- Improbable Weapon Users
- Power Trio
- Took a Level in Badass
- Chew Toy
- Deadpan Snarker
- Goggles Do Nothing
- Grappling-Hook Pistol / Killer Yo-Yo: Eddy's preferred weapon of choice. He finally gets a physical one in Kingdom Hearts after seven chapters to go along with a shield on his back.
- Helicopter Hair: Mostly shown in Deadlocked
- Improbable Weapon User: Out of the Eds, Eddy has wield a wrench, yo-yos, guns of various sizes, a mace and a shield
- Nice Hat: Gains one in Kingdom Hearts
- Non Sequitur, *Thud*: Suffers a lot of this in the main stories at least three times
- Pintsized Powerhouse
- Shield Surf: Does this once a chapter after gaining his shield in Kingdom Hearts.
- Weapon of Choice: a pair of yo-yos.
Edd "Double D"
- Awesome Moment of Crowning: Edd gets one from Act IV, Ch. 22, to where he is crown the ruler of an ENTIRE moon Cult!
- Badass Bookworm
- Combat Medic / The Medic: in Deadlocked; since he haves the "Revive" button on his personnel, he can heal all of them if it is necessary, all while trying to stay alive at the same time.
- Deadpan Snarker: Rarely.
- Drives Like Crazy: Surprisingly.
- Heroes Prefer Swords: in Kingdom Hearts and in Meister Within.
- Minored In Ass Kicking: especially in Act III, Ch. 19!
- Only Known by His Nickname
- Psychic Powers: Only through the Telekinesis Gem.
- The Smart Guy
- Badass Longcoat: In Meister Within.
- Berserk Button: God help you if you harm Sarah...
- Beware the Nice Ones / Beware the Silly Ones: Act IV, Chapter 24 of Deadlocked. That is all that needs to be said...
- The Big Guy
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
- Empathic Weapon: Becomes one in Meister Within.
- Hidden Depths: Got upgraded from a Too Dumb to Live fan of cheap horrors to Cloudcuckoolander-ish all-around comic/movie/video game geek who is able to point out/make cultural references. He mentions having NES, SNES and GBA in his room.
- Nice Hat: Gets one in Kingdom Hearts and not only does it moves, it speaks and performs magic!
- The Red Mage: Surprisingly... but only as a whole. Lampshaded in Act I, Ch. 08Edd: "Ed’s a Red Mage? Ed doesn’t appear to be the type to even do what you do."
- Shock and Awe: automatically gains Thundara right off the bat in Kingdom Hearts.
- Simple Staff: Ed's weapon in Kingdom Hearts, although his first staff does not resemble like a normal staff.
Mark "Mask Hero" Herrison
- Accidental Aiming Skills: Sort of in Act IV, Ch. 23. Mask Hero was trying to hit a Transmorpher-fused tank turret, but Edd got in the middle of the hit.
- Author Avatar
- Badass Longcoat
- Badass Normal
- The Blank: but only when he is wearing his black mask holder
- Face–Heel Turn: for most of Kingdom Hearts until the end of Act III
- Humans Are Special
- Katanas Are Just Better
- Masks of Power / Only Ten Masks: Keeps a total of ten masks on him, if you don't count the black mask that is on his face most of the times he is mentioned.
- Raised by Wolves
- Berserk Button: Do not get in-between her and money.
- Cute Monster Girl
- Fiery Redhead
- Girlish Pigtails
- Love at First Sight: To Edd, though it's hard to tell at the beginning.
- No Accounting for Taste: To Edd again.
- Our Demons Are Different: Herself and her kind on Olympus.
- Tempting Fate: Act II, Ch. 10; eating a lava rock that she thought she could handle.
- Where Does She Keep All of Her Money?: According to Word of God, Marsha haves only one bank account and where she keeps it is all in one place... DADDY!