TV Tropes is 149% Funded
View Kickstarter Project
Our Kickstarter campaign has received $74,000 from over 2,000 backers! TV Tropes 2.0 is coming. There is no stopping it now. We have 4 days left. At $75K we can also develop an API and at $100K the tropes web series will be produced. View the project here
and discuss here
Characters: The Dark Student Council
Dark Student Council
Shidou and Shirou
Meiko Orenji/Kaizou Bancho
Four Dark Emperors
Kenji Isaki/Kenpei Bancho
- Absurdly Sharp Blade: His belt blade.
- Ax-Crazy: Has a sword that can kill you in four ways at once.
- BFS: His true weapon, a belt sword.
- Blood Knight: Wants to have his sword sing in battle, does not like weak opponents.
- Breaking Speech: Uses this with Iai Bancho.
- Calling Your Attacks: Tsui Bami (Falling Beak), Habataki (Flapping Wings), Kirimomi (Tail Spin), Saezuri (Screaming Death Cry), Senjukannon (Thousand Armed Goddess of Mercy), and Fugutaiten.
- Co-Dragons: With Bungaku Bancho.
- Combat Pragmatist: Has a belt blade in case his other blade proves useless.
- Cool Sword: Canaria, a sword designed to not only cut but also to smash, gouge, piece, and saw a person's body.
- Fugutaiten (cannot allow the sworn enemy to live in this world): Kenpei Banchou brings out his secret sword, his true master weapon—an extremely flexible and long blade that is wrapped around his arm like a belt. It is very thin and extremely sharp. Thanks to its lightness and length it can even cut skyscrapers apart.
- The Dragon: To Takeshi.
- Enigmatic Minion: To Takeshi.
- Evil Counterpart: To Iai Bancho.
- For the Evulz: Stabs Sasori Bancho to get Akira pissed.
- Impaled with Extreme Prejudice: One of Canaria's abilities.
- Improbable Weapon User: Belt blade.
- In Love with Your Carnage: Claims that he shares Bungaku Bancho's affection for Takeshi, but mostly just seems to really like it when Takeshi gets angry. Presumably because Takeshi getting angry means that a lot of stuff is going to get busted and a lot of people are going to get hurt.
- Kick the Dog: Insults Ourou Bancho's comrades after he's defeated them.
- Also attacks Sasori Bancho to get Akira pissed.
- Master Swordsman: An evil one.
- Psycho for Hire: Joins the Dark Student Council just so he can kill people.
- Red Baron: Kenpei (Military Police) Bancho.
- Slasher Smile: When he's enjoying a fight.
- The Sociopath: He designed his sword Canaria to do as many different types of damage as possible just to cause his targets more pain.
- Artistic License – History: Tarzan was not in The Jungle Book, and Alberich's appearance is much closer to Siegfried than a dwarf.
- Badass Bookworm: Weaponized.
- Calling Your Attacks: Jungle Squall, God's Pain, Double Hammer and Monster Shoulder.
- Evil Genius: Being extremely sharp-minded, talented, strong, and perceptive she is the perfect person for coordinating all of Nippon Banchou's plans.
- Co-Dragons: With Kenpei Bancho prior to her defeat.
- Faux Action Girl: Relies on her transformations and wiles than her actual fighting ability.
- Four Is Death: As one of the Four Emperors of the D.S.C.
- Gender Bender: Often the transformations are male, especially Takeshi.
- Improbable Weapon User: End Mark, a bookmark.
- Informed Ability: Set up to appear much more dangerous than her allies, but it's only when she turns into Takeshi that she even stands a chance against Akira.
- One-Winged Angel: Into Takeshi.
- Our Demons Are Different: Turns into Baphomet from the Divine Comedy, only to be curb-stomped immediately.
- Our Dwarves Are All the Same: Subverted, Alberich is more like a normal-sized knight.
- Psycho Supporter: To Takeshi.
- Red Baron: Bungaku (Literature) Bancho.
- Secretary: To Takeshi.
- Shapeshifting: Due to her Omega Placebo, the ability based on genetically restructering her body through stimulation of her imagination into what she imagines.
- Small Name, Big Ego: Despite her confidence, Akira easily puts down her transformations till she turned into Takeshi.
- The Stoic: Not an emotional woman.
- Voluntary Shapeshifting: Using her Omega Placebo.
- Yandere: Has a mad obsession with Takeshi, even turning into him at the finale of her fight with Akira.
Eco Bancho, Nourinsusan Bancho and Gekikotsu Bancho
Bouhei and Kousoku Bancho
Gothic and Fukou Bancho
Goumon and Juujika Bancho