open/close all folders
The SOF Brigade
The Main cast and focus of the Series, they're often enough at the center of what disaster, Giant Monster attack or small war happens to be happening this week.
The only The First major Female character. She's probably the most Sane out of the group, although that's not saying much. She's usually the most level headed out of the group.
FDWthe "Leader" of the SOF Brigade. The Other Characters hang out with him for no known reason.
- A Day in the Limelight: "THE ASTONISHMENT OF FDW".
- Chaotic Stupid
- Catch Phrase: He had "MOAR MOTIVATION!" but it's fallen out of use.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander
- Distaff Counterpart: MDW, who's even more of an Expy of Haruhi Suzumiya.
- Expy: he shares some traits with Haruhi Suzumiya and Kamina.
- Gadgeteer Genius / Mad Scientist: He Built the Austrian Death Machine, an interdimensional portal, the Austrian Death machine 2.0, and a Laser that turns people Into Ponies.
- The Hero: atleast he likes to think of himself as it. He's more of...
- The Load
- Lethal Chef
- Nightmare Fetishist: His idea to combine a Shooting Gallery, Maid Cafe and Zombie Apocalypse.
- Obfuscating Stupidity: Maybe. He claims to know what everyone is..but....who knows?
- Small Name, Big Ego
- Villainous Crossdresser: while not "Evil", he's not exactly "Good" either..
YNNEADThe only Sane man/woman of the group. Tends to Change gender depending on the episode.
- A Day in the Limelight: "YNNEAD 1/2"
- Alternate Universe: It's implied that Ynnead switches between his multiversial Counterparts.
- Butt Monkey: He has Shades of this.
- Carpet of Virility: Averted. While the Male Ynnead does have chest hair, it's described as "Shaped like Justin Bieber's head".
- Catch Phrase: "Goddammit FDW!"
- Deadpan Snarker
- Distaff Counterpart: Alt!Ynnead, a Fiery Redhead.
- Fire-Breathing Weapon: He gets to be the Pyro in the Australian Invasion.
- Gender Bender: switches back and forth. occasionally Lampshaded
- Head Desk: usually because of something FDW did.
- I Have Many Names: Formerly TheCreeper, Creeper and Ryder.
- Mistaken for Gay/Transvestite
- Only Sane......Person-thing: usually.
- The Lancer: to FDW's "hero". He's also Nothingnow's Deadpan Snarker.
- Took a Level in Badass: He and his army of Multiversial Counterparts defeat an army of Mowques
- Whole Some Crossdresser:
CATBOYProbably the youngest. A Red Blooded American. Much to everyone's displeasure. Has what is probably the most normal home life of the SOF Brigade. Despite pretty much everything.
- A Day in the Limelight: arguably "CATBOY VS THE HOMAGE"
- Batter Up: Gets to be the Scout in the Australian Invasion.
- Butt Monkey: While not as Bad as Roem, he's probably the second worst.
- Distaff Counterpart: Catgirl.
- Informed Inability: Apparently a horrible chemistry Student.
- Eagle Land: very yes.
- Giant Mecha: Both he and Catgirl have one.
- Leeroy Jenkins: His Plan to defeat the aliens was to Charge a group of them, With one Gun
- Machete Mayhem: his weapon of Choice is The Machete of Love.
- Petting Zoo People: maybe.
- Tag Along Kid: more or less his role.
- Took a Level in Badass: He Pilots a Giant Robot to defeat Emperor Norton I
LORD_ROEMThe Token Brit and the Resident Buttmonkey. He's in a relationship with Othyrsyde.
- A Day in the Limelight: "THE MELANCHOLY OF LORD_ROEM"
- Attack of the 50-Foot Whatever: Bulldog_churchill_Roem.
- Baleful Polymorph: One of the people who get turned into Ponies.
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Butt Monkey: the Main one.
- Distaff Counterpart: Lady_Roem, who's basically an expy of Nia Tepplin, at least appearance-wise.
- Heroic B.S.O.D.: After Watching Othyrsyde Vanish, he enters one. Nothingnow Snaps him out of it, though.
- The Heart: Unlike the others, he's the least physical, and tries to keep order.
- Instrument of Murder: his Vuvuzula.
- Official Couple: With Othyrsyde
- Time Travel: possibly.
- Token Minority: the Only (known) British Student with any real significance.
- Took a Level in Badass: Battles and defeats an army of Mecha-Pattons
NOTHINGNOWThe normal one. Nothing really strange about him, and he seem to try and keep a cool head about things.So far.
- Ambiguously Jewish: not that they'll come out and directly say it, but after putting everything together it's really clear.
- All Jews Are Cheapskates: The SOF brigade's bookkeeper, and pretty good at the job. Took offense to this implication when first offered the position though.
- His mother never refers to him by name. (It's an exaggeration of an old joke.)
- Yiddish as a Second Language: Normally uses very few Yiddishisms, but it comes out in stressful situations.
- Arbitrary Skepticism: He can accept What Lord_Roem, Catboy, Othyrsyde, Ynnead and ....Whatever Fenrir Is but has trouble believe what Evilprodigy is.
- Ascended Extra: his first appearance was as a throwaway Gag in Season 1. he became a Main Character in Season 2.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Implied to still hold his spot as #1 in the Association of Badasses.
- Catch Phrase: What.
- Casual Danger Dialog: on several occasions including "The Beast and The Blue."
- Charles Atlas Superpower: by simply surviving this long, he is now able to dodge bullets.
- Chekhov's Skill: Has some experience operating a Tank, as established in FIELD TRIP, which later comes in useful in 2x11.
- Now if the cooking and Knife fighting account for anything, will it be a trifecta?
- Combat Pragmatist: His fight with Imperialvienna involves kicking him in the groin to disrupt the laser codpiece.
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Same as SomethingNow.
- Dare to Be Badass: Nothingnow joins the School's Association of Badasses to become Number one.
- Distaff Counterpart: SomethingNow. No real difference.
- Genre Savvy: Eventually becomes this.
- The Hero: more-or-less fits the role.
- Laser Sword: Gets one in "BREAK THROUGH THE DREAM, Part II". He is very disappointed that it is not Purple
- After Reality resets itself, it does become Purple
- Last of His Kind: Along with Somethingnow, he is the last remaining Nothingnow In the Multiverse.
- Made of Iron: He's regularly kicked off the roof of the building to no real effect, (although he does complain about it being painful,) then got shot in the shoulder and had to think about if he's been shot before. It's the closest thing he has to any sort of unusual ability.
- Blood loss will still do him in though. Even if he doesn't notice it until someone points it out.
- currently, he has survived being kicked off a Roof multiple times, shot through the shoulder, mauled by Honey Badgers, stepped on 20+ Landmines, nearly being blasted by a Kill Sat, and nearly getting his heart torn out.
- Official Couple: with Alt!Ynnead.
- Parental Abandonment: Lives alone, but apparently on good enough terms with his mother.
- Makes sense, since she's a Pirate Queen. Imagine the commute otherwise.
- Shotguns Are Just Better: Picks one up and Joined the Battle against the Australians as the Engineer.
- The Stoic: He tries to be this, and fails when shit really hits the fan. It's more like he has Nerves of Steel. Considering the situation he's in, this is not entirely unexpected.
- Unfazed Everyman: until he went native.
FENRIR_ANGERBODASort of just...is there.No one really knows why.
- Ambiguously Bi: He did enjoy Making out with Roem....
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Wears one along with a Domino Mask to Become the Spy and Fight the Australians.
- Chainsaw Good: his second Weapon of Choice.
- Chekhov's Katana: His Wakazashi proves vital for Lord_Roem to Accidentally defeat Imajin and win Othyrsyde
- Distaff Counterpart: Hecate_Angerboda. an Elegant Gothic Lolita.
- Fourth-Wall Observer: Out of all the Major characters, he's the one who's the most aware of it, and is Punished the least for it.
- Genre Savvy
- Briefly loses it, when the Thandes trick him
- Hidden Agenda Jerkass: he seems to have something planed, judging by his actions in certain episodes.
- He worked with the Thandes to get them Australium, but turns on them once they betray the deal
- He has copies of the school's Security tapes for some reason.
- High School Hustler: commonly seen trying to pawn something off on someone, or in the middle of some scheme, usually on a pretty small scale.
- I Call It "Vera": His Guitar, Tsumugi.
- Jerk Ass: Probably his defining trait.
- Last of His Kind: He is the sole remaining survivor of his universe.
- As well as One of the last two Fenrir Angerbodas in the multiverse.
- Katanas Are Just Better: he usually has a Wakazashi.
- Now a Wrecked Weapon after the Thandes use "Nippon-Proof armor".
- Nightmare Fetishist: He dreamed about having a Zombie Girlfriend in one chapter
- Psychic Powers
- The Smart Guy
- Token Asshole Teammate
- Yaoi Fan Boy: if his Jack Black x Kyle Gass Doujinshi means anything....
- Yuri Fan
- Action Girl
- A Day in the Limelight: "THE DISASSOCIATION OF OTHYRSYDE"
- Artificial Human
- Badass: she kills Bad_Santa_Krall.
- Death Glare: can use it to blow up machines.
- Deadpan Snarker: most of the time.
- Disappears into Light: in "Did you see that coming?"
- Expy: during her first Appearance, she was basically Ramona Flowers. Since then she has grown out of it.
- My Nayme Is / Xtreme Kool Letterz: just look at how it's spelled.
- Official Couple: With Lord_Roem
- Spear Counterpart: Thyssyde, a Scary Black Man.
- The Sixth Ranger / The Big Guy: The third-newest addition to the cast, and so far the most powerful and competent fighter.
- Took a Level in Badass: slaughtered an augmented Mojojojo
EVILPRODIGYthe Winner of the contest to find a new member.
- Action Girl: while we haven't seen her do much, she was one of the last surviving students during the Alien Invasion, and was able to fight Othyrsyde to either a standstill or win.
- A Day in the Limelight: "ADVENTURE TIME WITH EVILPRODIGY"
- All Girls Like Ponies: She Wants to be turned into a Pony, and follows them into the Zombie Apocalypse Pony Dimension
- An Axe to Grind: her weapon of Choice as a Magic girl.
- Big Ol' Eyebrows.
- Friendly Sniper: Gets to be the Sniper in the Australian Invasion.
- Gender Flip: the Real Evilprodigy is a guy. At this point the writers don't really care.
- Magical Girl. Surprisingly not horrifying in the slightest.
- Shipper on Deck: for YnneadNow
- Spear Counterpart: Goodprodigy. Also has Big Ol' Eyebrows
- Token Minority: French-Canadian.
- Yaoi Fangirl.
TURQUOISE BLUEThe ponified version of the character was forced to join in the aftermath of the failed Pony invasion.Only Tropes applying to this version of the Character should be put here.
- Action Girl
- A Day in the Limelight: "My Life as a Teenaged Magical Pony"
- Authority Equals Asskicking: implied to have become the #2 in the Association of Badasses.
- Blessed with Suck: Considers her current status as this, given that she can no longer do many of the things she could when she was human.
- Big Damn Heroes: Shows up to help Nothingnow in the last episode of "No More Nothingnow"
- Dual Wielding: Continues to use her twin magic Wands/Laser swords as a pony.
- Heel–Face Turn: somewhat unwillingly.
- Spear Counterpart: The Magnificent and Illustrious Fuchsia Red. Who is also a Pony, somehow.
- Took a Level in Badass: while already formidable, she was able to take the then Rank 2 Nothingnow on nearly even terms.
FACULTY AND STAFF
THANDEThe Chemistry teacher. British and somewhat mad.a Group of Alternate Dimensional Thandes show up later to take something from the school.
- Distaff Counterpart: Also named Thande. and French.
- Mad Scientist
- Magical Girl: In a Dream. A rather terrifying dream.
- it wasn't a dream.
- Multiversal Conqueror: or at least a group of Alternate versions.
BLUE MAXAnother Teacher, and fills in on occasion as an Assistant Principal, along with WARD. Surprisingly badass.
- Badass: he battled the Giant Salamander with a Shotgun.
- Baleful Polymorph: also turned into a Pony.
- Only Sane Employee: It seems like it anyway.
KRALLThe Map instructor. somewhat of a LARGE HAM. Becomes the Principal in the Future.
- Back from the Dead: He was killed during the Christmas Special. He has since returned.
- Bad Santa: During the Christmas Episode.
- Baleful Polymorph: gets Turned into a Pony.
- Berserk Button: the Kazakh border and Justin Bieber.
- Chainsaw Good: During the Christmas Special, he wields a Christmas Themed Chainsaw.
- Distaff Counterpart: Ridiculously Hot Asian Female KRALL, or RHAF KRALL for short.
- has finally been given the name "Kuraruko". Implied to be in a relationship with Empress_Norton_I.
- Gatling Good: appears as the Heavy Weapons guy In the Australian Invasion.
- LARGE HAM
- Never Live It Down: sort of, in-universe. Has an embarrassing story about Rouge Beaver, and keeps telling it because of Beaver's reactions.
- NO INDOOR VOICE
- Not So Above It All: He loves being a Pony.
DOCTOR_WHATA Teacher.Tends to pop out of random things.
- Anything That Moves
- Apathetic Teacher: Can't find his own classroom. His students have to nag him about showing up.
- Catch Phrase: "I find that Strangely arousing".
- Squick: In canon, he provides more than you thought possible.
EMPEROR_NORTON_IThe Ronald Reagan Instructor. He's also obsessed with The Beatles. He Tolerates the SOF brigade, but will ignore them if he has to. Becomes one of the Vice Principals in the future
- Badass Teacher: He was able to fight Bad_Santa_Krall to a standstill, but still lost. but then he came..
- Back from the Dead
- Cool Old Guy
- A Day in the Limelight: "Being for the Benefit of Emperor Norton I"
- Distaff Counterpart: Empress_Norton_I. supposedly looks like Tori Amos, and her obsession is with Gerald Ford, rather than Reagan.
- Humongous Mecha: he has one designed to look like Ronald Reagan.
- Reasonable Authority Figure
ROUGE BEAVERA Manipulative Canadian, becomes the club sponsor of the SOF Brigade in Season three.
DAVID_S_POEPOEThe School nurse.
- Combat Medic: He's right there on the Frontlines, Slaughtering Australians alongside the Others.
- Gratuitous Lithuanian when upset.
- Mad Scientist: He has his moments. During the Australian Invasion he was looking forward to dissecting the infected Students, Mentions Injecting FDW's Spinal fluids into Homeless Welsh Babies, and is about to vivisect one of the captured ponies.
- Morally Ambiguous Doctorate
- The Medic: gets to be....The Medic in the Australian Invasion.
- School Nurse
GEORGEPATTONThe Gym Teacher from Hell. and still is, years later
- Ax-Crazy: He's first shown Shooting at Students with a Rocket Launcher.
- Back from the Dead: He Died in the Alien Invasion.
- Body Horror: Fused to Multiple tanks and becomes a horrific Man-machine Hybrid in "In Which Levels of Badass are taken"
- His future self is largely cybernetic.
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: he Thinks he's the real George Patton.
- Distaff Counterpart: GeorginaPatton. A young girl, but shares her Male counterparts personality.
- Expy: he's basically The Soldier from Team Fortress 2.
- so, Logically he become the Soldier during the Australian Invasion.
- Gold Fever: In one episode. It actually makes him more rational than he usually is.
- Gym Teacher Nasty: very much so.
- Hollywood Cyborg: In the Future.
- Sadist Teacher
- Shout-Out: Most of his lines are from Team Fortress 2.
- Tank Goodness: he usually rides around in Tanks.
- Although a number of them have been destroyed. In fact, this seems to be turning into a trend.
PRINCIPAL IANThe Principal and founder of the school, and one of the people who made cross-time travel common.
- The Dreaded: simply showing up made Princess Rainbow Sparkle willing to negotiate.
- Humanoid Abomination: Fenrir refers to him as the personification of the Hanged King.
LEO CAESIUSOne of the Janitors, and a former Falafel delivery boy, hired after the Giant Salamander ate some of his predecessors. Likely massively overqualified for the position.
IRONYUPPIEThe Metal/Wood shop teacher.
- Mrs. FixIt: upgrades Nothingnow's Beam Katana
- The Black Smith: Mentions she forged TheUnmentionableSeaMammal's Revolasshotgun.
- Wrench Wench.
Princess Rainbow SparkleThe Leader of the Brony horde, she eventually joins the staff teaching the History of Equestria.See Ponies.
Students, and other people who generally don't fall into the other groups or seem to exist solely to be the butt of a Joke.
TheUnmentionableSeamammalA Bit character. His only role seems to be to die. Which is almost every time he appears.
- Distaff Counterpart: TheUnmentionableFlyingMammal
- Expy: of Kenny.
- and Later Helter Skelter
- Killed Off for Real: In "....He's Really Ranked?"
- Mix-and-Match Weapon: His Revolasshotgun. It's a Revolver, Cutlass, and Shotgun in one, and he Reloads it wrong
- Double Standard: Rape, Male on Male: Drags a Bound and Gagged NothingNow into a Closet in He's Late, and well, no-one knows what happened after that. No one really wants to know. Including the writer.
- The Chew Toy: so far he has been Stabbed in the Eye with a Candy cane and then killed with a Chainsaw, Bisected by a Spider Tank, thrown at a Helicopter, Decapitated, eaten by Spammers, has had his spine torn out, gotten a Hatchet to the head and impaled on Evilprodigy's axe and Catboy's Machete.
- He exploded without any explanation or exposition what so ever at the end of an episode.
TheGingerNinjaThe New Kid.
- Break the New Guy: He arrives optimistic about making new friends. His day ends with him sitting in a puddle of Urin, wondering what he got into.
- New Meat
- New Transfer Student
- Ascended Extra: While not at the Level of NothingNow or Evilprodigy, he was getting a larger role.
- Ascend to a Higher Plane of Existence: dies and goes to Weedhala.
- Beyond the Impossible: He converted all the adrenaline in his Body into THC. Adrenaline is a Hormone and THC is only produced in Plants. From a Chemical standpoint, the two are nothing alike.
- Distaff Counterpart: Eeemmm 0. a Dojikko
- Drunken Master: Despite being High out of his mind, he is a surprisingly good Demolition expert.
- Fate Worse Than Death: Serving Detention out in a World without Pot for a day.
- The Stoner: he's usually portrayed as one.
- Throw Down the Bomblet: gets to become the Demoman in the Australian Invasion.
The Sealions.A Band, composed of Zacoftheaxes, The Vulture, Snowman 23 and Random Idea Guy.
LORD VETINARI/ The GeistYour average student. For Whatever reason he lurks the school as the masked Geist.
- Badass Longcoat
- Fedora of Asskicking
- Flechette Storm: Possess a device that allows him to shoot them.
- Jetpack: Well, Rocket Boots.
- Shout-Out: To Pulp Heroes such as The Shadow. He's outright referred to as a "Knock-off Shadow"
- Two-Fisted Tales: acts like a character out of one.
AUGUSTUS_MONTESA student who is best friends with Kome and Lord Vetinari.
- A Day in the Limelight: Augustus and Kome's Totally ballin' Adventure in Technecolor and smell-o-vision.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: interrupts the ending to yell at the author for how short and uneventful their episode was.
- Fantastic Racism: Against the ponies.
- Those Two Guys: With Kome.
- Unexplained Recovery: the last time he played a major role, the still-human Turquoise Blue caused his mouth to vanish. He doesn't want to talk about how he got it back.
KomeAnother student who is friends with Augustus Montes and Lord Vetinari
an alternate Universe counterpart to the SOF brigade.It's members include MDW, ALT!Ynnead, Lady_Roem, Thyssyde, Catgirl, Hecate_Angerboda, Somethingnow, Goodprodigy and Fuschia Red.Tropes that apply to the group in general:
- A Day in the Limelight: Episode 28: The Cover Changes the Gender.
- Distaff/Spear Counterparts: they're the Gender bent version of the normal cast.
- Took a Level in Badass: The first few times we see them, they're just strange minor Characters.When they Arrive in "Break Through the Dream" they turn the tide of the fights they enter
MDWFDW's counterpart. Unlike FDW she is perfectly Sane.
Alt!YnneadOne of the Many Ynneads of the multiverse. Her name is Jessica.
CATGIRLIn Contrast to Catboy, Catgirl is a meme spouting annoyance.
- Exactly What It Says on the Tin: she is a Catgirl, albeit a fake one.
- Split-Personality Makeover: her Personality changes if she's wearing her cat ears or not.
- Valley Girl: whenever someone takes off her Cat ears.
Lady_RoemLord Roem's counterpart
- Yandere: For Thyssyde and Lord Roem.
- Big Damn Heroes: Helps Nothingnow Win his final fight in "No More Nothingnow"
- Chainsaw Good
- Dark-Skinned Blonde: Sometimes.
- Expy: A Chainsaw wielding undead slayer
- Last of Her Kind:with Nothingnow
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Actually a Guro Lolita, which doesn't have a trope.
- Humanoid Abomination: one of the many Representatives for the Many Angled Ones.
- I'm a Humanitarian: Hecate
- Jerkass: she's the one who sends the Ponies into the Zombie Dimension.
- Last of His Kind: the other Fenrir Angerboda counterpart left in the multiverse.
- It's implied that she killed all the others.
- Expy: Thysyde is an Invulnerable super-strong Black man.
- My Nayme Is / Xtreme Kool Letterz
- Hidden Depths: Thyssyde is apparently a master of Greek cuisine.
- Scary Black Man.
Fuchsia RedTurquoise Blue's Counterpart, who is also a pony.
Future Space Children
Offspring of the major characters who occasionally travel back in time to be Cute and annoying.
SOMETHINGLATERAlt!Ynnead and Nothingnow's Future Daughter.
- All Girls Like Ponies: Gets to ride some of the Student-turned-ponies.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead
- Foreshadowing: In the brief Glimpse into the Future, she is shown wielding a Light Saber. Six Episodes later, Nothingnow Gets one.
- Kid from the Future: as already noted.
- Meaningful Name: Somethinglater is from the Future.
The SOS Brigade.The Future Version of the Group, now lead by Somethinglater. Consist of Catprodigy, Lord_Syde, Veedok Sigyn and Hati Angerboda.
- Spin-Offspring: they're the kids of the Original Group.
The AH.com School Association of Badasses
An organization devoted to proving who's the most badass person in the school.
WanderlustEvidently the president of the association.
Rank 51: TheUnmentionableSeamammalSee Other Students for tropes
Rank 10: KomeA world weary member of the association.
- An Arm and a Leg: loses both hands to Nothingnow
- BFS: wields a giant laser cleaver.
- Death Seeker
- Killed Off for Real
Rank 9: Big TexGunslinging member of the Association
- Affably Evil: Makes plenty of small talk with Nothingnow and offers to get the bullet he was shot with Bronzed.
- Killed Off for Real
- Gun Fu
- The Gunslinger
- Revolvers Are Just Better
Rank 8: BeedokAnother student who appears to be a ninja.
- An Arm and a Leg: gets her arm chopped off by Nothingnow.
- Artificial Limbs: returns to combat with a new mechanical arm.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Implied to have become the new #3 in the Association of Badasses.
- Big Damn Heroes: intecepts an attack meant for Catboy during the Pony Invasion.
- Returns to help Nothingnow in the final Battle of "No More Nothingnow"
- Calling Your Attacks: Multiple. most are named after days of the week.
- Elemental Powers:
- Katanas Are Just Better
- Meteor Move: Screaming Sunday
Rank 7: ImperialViennaOne of the Janitors.
- Calling Your Attacks: IMPERIAL CHOP! IMPERIAL BLAST! IMPERIAL SPARK! IMPERIAL GROIN CANNON!
- Clothes Make the Superman: his suit has all his weapons built into it, including lasers, machine guns and more.
- Groin Attack: His Codpiece shoots lasers. Nothingnow also defeats him by kicking him in the groin while the laser is charging and causing it to self destruct.
- Half the Man He Used to Be: chopped in half by Nothingnow.
Rank 6: NikkyFormer nurse on a Space ship. Now the school Nurse along with David_S_Poepoe.
- Artificial Limbs: lost a leg.
- Intercontinuity Crossover: Heavily implied to be the same Nikky from AH.Com: The Next Generation.
- Land Mine Goes Click: Averted. They explode without making any noises to alert people.
- Shovel Strike
- Taking You with Me: Takes advantage of Nothingnow's unwillingness to kill her by detonating a bomb vest. It doesn't work.
Rank 5: ImajinFormerly the Boss of "Catboy Vs the Homage", he has returned from the Dead to bring forth the Zombie Apocalypse.
- Back from the Dead: attempts to explain how, but is cut off.
- Big Word Shout: weaponized this.
- Pulling Themselves Together: Multiple times in the fight.
- Shout-Out: Formerly an Expy of Gideon Graves, and now one for Dr. Letz Shake and Zed
- Sir Swears-a-Lot
- Words Can Break My Bones
Rank 4: The Great and Powerful Turquoise Bluea Stage Magician.
- Back from the Dead: Brought back to life as a Pony at the end of her episode
- Death Trap: attempts to use several to capture and defeat Nothingnow.
- Dual Wielding: uses two magic Wands/Laser swords.
- Eye Scream: gets both Eyes sliced open during their fight.
- Half the Woman she use to be: ultimately killed this way.
- Insistent Terminology: The Great And Powerful Turquoise Blue is to always be referred to as such.
- Large Ham
- Magicians Are Wizards: she appears to also be using legitimate magic.
- Saw a Woman in Half: Attempts this on FDW, only for him to die. She tries to kill Nothingnow This way but fails.
- Teleport Spam: Combines this with invisibility to catch Nothingnow off guard.
Rank 3: MaccaulayA Space Marine. He has no idea what's actually going on, and attacks Nothingnow thinking that he is a hostile Alien.
- Anti-Villain: As mentioned, he has absolutely no idea what's going on.
- Badass Grandpa: after his helmet is shattered, we get a look at his heavily weathered face.
- Kill Sat: controls one.
- Made of Iron: He survived being dropped onto earth from Orbit, and getting Blasted by his own Kill Sat
- Powered Armor.
Rank 2: Kilngirl...we're really not sure what she is, only that she's apparently Doctor_What's partner.
- Batter Up: Wields a Baseball bat in her fight.
- Bloodsplattered Wedding Dress
- Combat Sadomasochist
- Grievous Harm with a Body: Uses the Doctor_What_Gimp as a weapon.
- Playing with Fire: hurls a few Molotovs at Nothingnow.
- Wounded Gazelle Gambit: Attempted.Nothingnow:...Hell, I ain't that stupid.
Rank 1: NIETZSCHEthe ultimate Badass who is killed off to reveal the true mastermind.
- Bait-and-Switch Boss
- Killed Off for Real.
- Nothingnow I Am your Father: attempted this. Nothingnow calls him out on it.
EverythingnowThe true mastermind behind "No More Nothingnow". He is an evil alternate version of Nothingnow who wishes to kill all his counterparts and ascend to godhood.
- An Arm and a Leg: gets both hands cut off by Somethingnow and Beedok
- And Show It to You: attempts to rip out Nothingnow's heart and do this. Beedock and Somethingnow Stop him.
- A God Am I: Believes he can become one.
- Badass: he killed all the other versions of Nothingnow
- including an alternate Nothingnow who is an Eldritch Abomination
- Blade on a Stick: wields a Laser Halberd.
- Did You Just Punch Out Cthulhu?: as previously mentioned, he killed an Eldritch Abomination.
- Evil Me Scares Me.
- Killed Off for Real
- Large Ham.
- Off with His Head!
- Shout-Out: to The One
Following the events of "Pony Wars", a group of Ponies have made their new home on campus.
Princess Rainbow SparkleThe leader of the pony horde.
- Authority Equals Asskicking: Implied. She was able to fight on equal terms with Fenrir,Although he admits he was only stalling her.
- Badass Princess: Undoubtedly.
- Everything's Better with Princesses: like the source material.
- Large Ham
- Mama Bear: After Fenrir kills all her Generals, she becomes very angry.
- Physical Goddess
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- Sophisticated as Hell: While discussing terms of surrender with FenrirPrincess Rainbow Sparkle: General, I believe I shall answer his question. (at Fenrir) Go buck yourself.
- Winged Unicorn
- Playing with Fire: despite being an Earth pony, he breathes Fire.
XMNa unicorn Pony.
King Of MaltaA Pegasus Pony
Turquoise Blueafter being brought back to life By Princess Rainbow Sparkle, she assists them in the invasion.
Characters who don't quite fit anywhere else.
Lord WanderlustA guy with a thing forMagical Girls. Occasionally shows up.
- Anything That Moves: Seriously. He has like no standards outside the Magical Girl thing.
- Benevolent Boss: from what little we've seen.
- What Could Have Been: Was initially supposed to be S.M. Stirling.
The NinjasLord Wanderlust's two lesbian ninja employees.
- Battle Couple: Yeah, they're an item.
- Breaking the Fourth Wall: in most appearances.
- Highly Visible Ninja: They're certainly not the most subtle people, but they do sneak around on occasion.
- No Name Given: Always referred to as NINJA #1 and NINJA#2.
Captain Now/"Becca"NothingNow's mother, and a Pirate.
- Bunny-Ears Lawyer: capable of going from serious Pirate Captain to doting parent to checking out the teacher in no time flat.
- Dark-Skinned Redhead
- Naturalized Name: From Rivkah Itst.
- Not Good with Rejection: put Thande in a hospital after Doctor What used him as a personal shield in a break-up.
- Space Pirate