open/close all folders
The Team as a whole (minus UmiCar)
- Badass Adorable: If not for the fact that they were using thier mighty math powers to solve mundane problems, this trope would come into play.
- Odd Name Out: See the main page.
- The Smurfette Principle: Milli is the only regular female in the team with a ratio of 1:3. But She is the leader of the Team, making her prominent.
- Three Plus Two: The show maily focuses on Milli, Geo, and Bot, but Umi Car sometimes jumps into the action.
- We Are Song: The first song, Mighty Math Powers, has the Team introducing themselves and their powers.
The Indivitual Members
- Brother–Sister Team: With Geo.
- Hollywood Chameleon: A rare human example of this.
- Little Miss Badass: With her karate, but is otherwise a friendly little girl.
- Pink Means Feminine: This is Milli's default appearance.
- Brother–Sister Team: With Milli.
- Muscles Are Meaningless: "I'm strong, even though I'm small."
- More like Muscles and Size are Meaningless!
- Large Ham: Sometimes.
- Robot Names: His name is short for "Robot".
- Ageless Birthday Episode: Partially justified as UmiCar is, well, a car.
The Troublemakers (minus Trouble Truck)
- All Trolls Are Different: If they're not anything else, they're this creature.
- Evil Fake Brit: Little Trouble.
- Goldfish Poop Gang: They got to that trope quickly, but they managed to last longer.
- Large Ham: Trouble-dee, Trouble-dee Trouble Ray!Little Trouble: HOW could you let this happen?!Big Trouble: I didn't let this happen. You did!Little Trouble: No, you did!Big Trouble: Hey, isn't that the end of the roller-coaster?Little Trouble: End of the roller coaster?!The TroubleMakers: WAAAAHHH!
- Little Guy,Big Buddy: The "buddy" part is questionable.
- Poke the Poodle: So far, all they did was break a kid's skateboard and scatter penguins all over the city.
- However, they did steal an important item, which was Umi Car's Birthday Present.
- The Short Guy with Glasses: Little Trouble.
- Villain Song: They have their own theme song about causing trouble.
- You Gotta Have Blue Hair: Big Trouble.
- Little Trouble has orange hair.
The Shape Bandit
- Anti-Villain: He only stole shapes to build a house.
- Cats Are Mean: He's clever and tricky, but not mean.
- Villain Song: "Shape Bandit" and "Three Terrible Traps"