Characters: Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Capcom Characters
Head this way
for the Tatsunoko characters.
Head this way
for the main article.
open/close all folders
"You can talk the talk, but you can't walk the walk yet, loser!"
The main character of the Street Fighter III
series, he's a New York grappler who holds a grudge against Gill
, after he'd beaten up Alex's trainer, Tom. After it, he decided to continue fighting and improving his skills against new opponents.
- Back Stab: Keeping a staple from the Street Fighter III series, his Flash Chop changes his grab attacks, as his opponent is facing away from him.
- Badass Normal
- Battle Strip: In his intro pose.
- Berserk Button: It doesn't matter how much he wants to fight Ryu. Call him "stupid", and Alex will kick your ass so bad, that you won't sit in any chair for the rest of your life, as seen in his ending:
Galactor Soldier: Do you really want to spend the rest of your life chasing after some stupid Japanese street fighter?
- Bootstrapped Theme: "Jazzy NYC". Another of the thousands of remixes of the NYC level from Street Fighter III.
- Brooklyn Rage
- Captain Obvious: His victory quote towards Tekkaman somehow sounded like one until you read the other sentence.
"You must be an outer space knight. Cuz that getup would never catch on in the Bronx!"
- Fingerless Gloves
- Gratuitous English: He's voiced in this game by Yasunori Matsumoto. As an Internet dweller noted, he now sounds like a Japanese man trying and failing to sound like a dude from Brooklyn.
"Why we waiting?"
- Martial Arts Headband
- Meteor Move: His "Hyper Bomb".
- Mighty Glacier: Albeit not at the same level he was in his home series.
- Suplex Finisher: Gets one, which is also one of the few which works against giants as well as it does against foes his own size.
Gold Lightan: You threw me! You really threw me! Are you really human!?
- Use Your Head: His "Stun Gun Headbutt" Level 1 Super: a flurry of headbutts which damages and stuns the opponent.
- Walking Shirtless Scene
- Worthy Opponent: He praises Ryu as the world's strongest fighter ever. See Berserk Button above.
"Never thought I'd meet you here, Ryu. Guess I should be grateful for this opportunity!"
- Wrestler in All of Us: His arsenal includes slams and wrestling moves. In this game, he gains a dropkick followup to his "Slash Elbow". Of course, Alex is a grappler. That said, some of his moves are more rooted in kickboxing.
"There's only one rule to fighting: the strong will win."
The main character of the Rival Schools
franchise, Batsu is a Hot-Blooded
teen who got transferred to the Taiyo High School, and got involved in many fights going on between his new school and competing education centers.
- Ascended Extra: Prior to his ascension to playable, he appeared as part of Kyosuke's Level 3 super in Capcom vs. SNK 2.
- Bootstrapped Theme: The "Taiyo High School Rooftop" theme.
- Combination Attack: His Level 3 super (carried over from Rival Schools) is a special case as he teams up with his partner to perform one of three suped-up versions of his own specials, the specific attack depending on your choice of characters.
- If his partner is down, he'll always use his Hyper Guts Bullet, but it's been buffed thanks to his partner's spirit.
- Gratuitous English: Mocked in his victory quote against Alex:
"Um... Um... I... don'toh... speaku Engrish! Sankyu! Good-bye!"
- Hot-Blooded: His attacks are based on his "burning vigor".
Jun The Swan: You think it only takes guts to win? Someone needs a reality check.
Karas: ... You are full of passion... That is something a Karas lacks...
- Manly Tears: His "Team-Up Technique" hyper move makes use of his partner. If said partner has been KO'd already, not only is it changed so that it's the partner's spirit helping him out and Batsu is crying, but the attack does more damage.
- Shoto Clone: Seems to take Ken's place, with his fiery Guts Uppercut, and weak but still useful fireball
- Title Drop: His Level 3 Super, where he teams up with his partner, is called "United By Fate".
- Unskilled, but Strong: By his own admission.
""I betcha don't have as much guts as me!""
- Why Did It Have To Be Dogs?:
(after winning against Casshan) "I... I can't take it anymore! I absolutely hate dogs! Sorry, but I've got to get out of here!"
"Even in the air I can still dance all over your face!"
Kaijin No Soki
"When my mind and body are one, cutting even the strongest steel is no different than slicing tofu!"
First appearance: Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams
A powerful warrior clad in a blue armor who stand against the evil Hideyoshi and burn down the "Genma Trees" which are gathered from all Japan.
- Awesome, but Impractical: He can power up one of his specials to become a big shockwave, too bad it takes way too long to work in a real match.
- Bad Powers, Good People
Tekkaman Blade: Your soul is given over to evil. That path is one all humans fear to tread... I fear that it might be my destiny...
- Bootstrapped Theme: Two of them: "Blue Oni" is his battle theme. When he activates his Super Mode, it changes to "Red Oni".
- BFS: He even has two, which wields in the succesful ending of his Level 3 super. (See Superpowered Evil Side)
- Dark Is Not Evil: He's one of the "heroes" of the game. In his ending, he even helps Arthur.
- Katanas Are Just Better: His main BFS is curved like a katana. Oddly enough, due to Soki's demon blood, he and Karas are portrayed as rivals in this game.
- Late-Arrival Spoiler: For those who haven't played Onimusha: Dawn of Dreams, Soki is the reincarnation of the Omnipotent God of Darkness, hence his powers.
- Mighty Glacier
- Red Baron:
"I am Soki-slayer of demons, destroyer of Darkness! I am the Oni of the Ashes!"
- Red Oni, Blue Oni: Invoked by his theme songs.
- The Rival: Karas.
- Storming the Castle: His ending in this game and Cross Generation of Heroes, where he joins Arthur to storm Astaroth's castle.
- Superpowered Evil Side/Super Mode: His Level 3 hyper combo consists of him tapping into his Oni powers and transforming into his "Black Oni" Onimusha form. This is a sign to get as far away as possible. This mode also gives him:
- Too Long; Didn't Dub: "Kaijin no Soki" in the localization of Ultimate All Stars. Probably done to prevent confusion with Saki. Still pretty strange, since many earlier promotional videos from Cross Generation of Heroes had shown english translation for the characters of the game, and there he was Souki.
Mega Man Volnutt
"I analyze every possibility, and I never give up. That's the way I live my life as a digger!"
A digger who, alongside his friends/surrogates Roll and Barrel Caskett, explores the ruins left by the precursors
searching for energy-generating refractors that are more precious than gold in their Scavenger World.
"I don't really care about what's "good" and what's "bad." I only care about enjoying myself."
The daughter of Belial Aensland, she was born with power that rivaled S class high nobles. Fearing that that Morrigan would lose control of that power, Belial split her soul in half, taking part of her power. She spent her days as a Rebellious Princess and generally being the combat-crazy version of Paris Hilton.
- American Kirby Is Hardcore: Averted, she's positively beaming in her Ultimate All-Stars art.
- Anything That Moves: Her victory quotes imply that she has no problem "making out" with characters like females, robots, and such. Except Roll... for now. She'll just have to wait until she's older.
(when winning against Roll) "You're a tad young to have fun with, dear. I'll check on you again once you're more developed."
- Assist Character: She's assisted by Lilith in her Darkness Illusion Level 3 Super.
- Battle Aura: Most likely to show the results of her Fusion Dance with Lilith.
- Bootstrapped Theme: The Scotland stage theme from the first Darkstalkers.
- Cape Wings
- Combat Stilettos
- Corrupt the Cutie: Her win quote against Yatterman-2
"Such a pure and innocent child... Would you like a little taste of the dark side? Just one little scratch and you'll be in a world of pleasure."
- Dark Is Not Evil
- Double Entendre: The All-Time champion on her home series, also brought here:
(when winning against Casshan) "I wouldn't move if I were you. It's so difficult trying to find the balance between pleasure and pain."
(when winning against Frank West) "Why use a lens to take me in? Come over here and I'll show you something that you could never hope to capture on film."
(when winning against Gold Lightan) "I find the discrepancy between your physical size and your ambitions to be so disappointing."
(when winning against Karas) "What? You don't want me to see what's inside that armor? That just makes me want to try harder."
(when winning against PTX-40A, referring to it's pilot) "How can you sleep in an iron cage like that? My body would do a better job of keeping you warm."
(when winning against Yatterman-1) "If you're done playing hero now, maybe I can show you how to really have a good time."
- Gamer Chick: As seen in both of her endings. As if she hadn't hit enough kinks already...
- Gratuitous English: Listen to her audio for Soul Fist and Shadow Blade.
- Horny Devils: Both her and Lilith.
- I Don't Know Tatsunoko Vs Capcom: After entering the Real World from a dimensional rift, she tries and fails to beat a kid in playing the game in which she herself is a playable character.
- Macross Missile Massacre: Her Finishing Shower Level 1 super.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Noblewoman's Laugh
- Not Distracted by the Sexy: Aside of her ending, plenty of characters aren't attracted to her.
Alex: You're one creepy lady, you know. There ain't gonna be a second date, that's for sure!
Joe The Condor: Sorry, Miss, but I don't believe in the occult. I'm not a fan of anything you can't shoot with a real gun.
Ken The Eagle: Your flirtations will not work on highly trained warriors like us, temptress! You will not hinder us on our mission!
Mega Man Volnutt: P-Please! Stop messing with me, OK?!
PTX-40A: I detect multiple life form readings inside you. Whoever you are, you aren't human.
Tekkaman: Sorry, lady, but I'm on a mission for humanity. I don't have time for you or your temptations.
Tekkaman Blade: I'll admit, you are very attractive... But so what?
Viewtiful Joe: Sorry lady, but I've got too many older, bat-guano crazy women in my life as it is!
Yatterman-1: I've seen enough sexy villainesses in my time to know what to expect from you! By the way, you're way hotter than Doronjo, I gotta say.
Zero: I won't be seduced by you, demon. I have friends I need to get back to.
- Power Floats
- Sexy Backless Outfit: Obscured by the wings, but yes.
- Shapeshifter Weapon: Her wings.
- Stripperific: She's technically not wearing clothes.
- This Is a Drill: One of her supers transforms her legs into a flying drill.
- Welcome to the Real World: Her ending in Ultimate All-Stars. She travels through one of the dimensional rifts in search of a good time... and ends up outside the game. This culminates in her defeat in the actual game at the hands of the young boy named Manabu who is Not Distracted by the Sexy. In her ending we can even appreciate Gan-chan and Ai-chan walking in front of the local, looking very surprised at Morrigan's reaction. (Or attire)
- Winged Humanoid
- Wrestler in All of Us: Her Vector Drain special.
- You Gotta Have Green Hair
PTX- 40 A
— PTX's pilot
One of the Vital Suits
from the source game, controlled by an unknown pilot.
- A Mech by Any Other Name: A Vital Suit.
- BFS: Normal sized in relation to a Humongous Mecha, but it can use its energy blades as a Super.
- Badass Boast: The pilot delivers some towards most of the cast during the results screen:
vs. Ippatsuman: You have no chance of snatching a victory from the jaws of defeat. Lay down your weapons and surrender!
vs. Zero: I've already calculated every move you could possibly make. The only thing you can do is surrender immediately.
vs. Yatterman-1: You're such an easy target with all those crazy clothes. You're just begging to get shot.
vs. Yatterman-2: That little toy of yours couldn't even tickle Ivan here.
vs. Soki: Tactics are not your strong suit. What were you thinking bringing a couple of metal sticks to fight me?
vs. Ken The Eagle: Gotcha! I don't even have bother aiming to hit you!
vs. Lightan: You sure can take a hit, and you take a lot of them because there's so much of you to hit.
: We have the same machine, but I think we both know which of us is the better pilot!
- Bootstrapped Theme: Its theme is a remix of the main theme of Lost Planet.
- Chainsaw Good: One of its specials. Also, one of its Level 1 (Tactical Calibur) Supers.
- Do a Barrel Roll: Its crouching fierce.
- Flash of Pain: Because it doesn't flinch when damaged (as compensation for fighting alone), it needs confirmation that the hits are landing, which is more obvious than just its health bar.
- Gatling Good
- Humongous Mecha
- Leaning on the Fourth Wall: In the opening video, The Pilot says
"This is a perfectly balanced VS."
While what it is supposed to refer to is the Giant mech, or the "VS Suit," in context it also could be taken to complement the game's balance.
Joe The Condor: Your firepower and mobility is most impressive. ...I wonder what Dr. Nambu would make of it.
- Hyperspace Arsenal
- I Call It "Vera": One of the pilot's win quotes evidently calls the VS "Ivan".
- More Dakka: His "Arsenal Barrage" super revolves around this.
- One Man Party: He can't be paired with anyone due to it's own power.
- Powered Armor: Though after several hits they would get dizzy.
- Real Robot
- Running Gag: Many of the characters mistake it for a sentient robot.
- Toasted Buns: Many of its normal attacks involve roasting his opponents with his thruster-fire.
- Transforming Mecha: Changes in its Level 3 Super for a devastating attack.
- The Voiceless: It only makes robotic noises. It has, however, a nameless pilot who is seen in the ending and says the victory quotes.
- Weaponized Exhaust: Its various normal moves involve using its thrusters to burn the enemy or to act as a quick escape. It's also one of its bread and butter moves.
"I'll just have to give it my all since my brother isn't here to give me a hand!"
The third humanoid robot built by Light Labs, and a "sister unit" of sorts to Mega Man and Proto Man.
- Adaptational Badass: Somewhat, though she sometimes isn't even present enough to tell either way. Knocking much larger opponents off their feet and repeatedly ramming them in the groin with a mop is pretty hardcore.
- American Kirby Is Hardcore: She does look hardcore in her Ultimate All-Stars art compared to their Cross Generation of Heroes.
- Anime Theme Song/Bootstrapped Theme: "Kaze Yo Tsutaete". Like the main theme of the game, it has two versions.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass
Saki: Wow, you're way more powerful than you look!
- Cute Bruiser
Kaijin No Soki: Ah... If only Jubei had your poise and charm.
- The Dev Team Thinks of Everything: Her healing move causes a "drop" of light to appear in mid-air and fall on her. If a human character touches the "drop", they take a little damage and interrupt the move, but if a robot character touches it, they get healed.
- Development Gag: Her ending contains a far obscure one. In it, she awakes both Vector and Huitzil. Huitzil's original design was that of a housekeeper robot.
- Dialogue Tree: She will mention that Volnutt reminds her of her brother before the fight and calls Viewtiful Joe a "Quickman cosplayer". In turn, Zero comments on what robotic model Roll is, as well as calling her a housekeeping reploid, and Viewtiful Joe will comment on Roll being a cute girl, after defeating her.
- Flying Broomstick: Used in her dash, and in her appearance in the Mini-Game Credits.
- Glacier Waif
- Glass Cannon: If you make her sweep her own puddle, she binks, giving her a permanent damage buff for ALL of her attacks. You can sweep up to five puddles, wherein she's about as strong as Tekkaman. And that's not all: you can gain the maximum buff of five puddles while sweeping only one puddle if you use her Sweep Turbo super move!
- On top of that, one of her specials serves the purpose of granting a damage buff to her next special. So.. Yeah. Really damaging if you play her right. Can't take much punishment, though.
- Hitbox Dissonance: Her small size makes her a hard target to hit. And with the addition of her broom, a weapon with good reach, this was furthered.
- Image Song: "Kaze Yo Tsutaete", christened to "When The Wind Blows" in UAS.
- Improbable Weapon User: Because Capcom wanted the character to be true to her origins, she fights as a house-keeping robot, so she attacks enemies with her broom and bucket of water. Some characters praises her because of that:
Alex: ...This girl is like a hardware shop and an armory all rolled into one!
Frank West: Ah, the simple mop. Not a bad weapon. It will take out your basic zombie. Good durability. You could do worse.
Tekkaman: When one masters a weapon, a person's potential increases accordingly. That being said, that broom is deadly in your hands.
- Irony: Roll's storyline emphasizes the fact that Roll was not built for combat. Yet she's totally able to put giant robots, superheroes, monsters, street fighters or the lord of darkness himself in their place. Plus, she has made the most appearances in the Capcom vs. Whatever series than any other character from the entire franchise.
(when winning against Frank West) "You say I need to fight more and clean less so you can take a good picture... Sorry, but cleaning is what I do best!"
- Joke Character: In tier lists, she can be found at the same low tier as Karas in UAS. This doesn't mean that she can't be a...
- Lethal Joke Character: She has a disjointed hitbox, a Level 1 healing hyper move, and very damaging attacks.
Chun-Li: One of the rules of fighting is to never underestimate your opponent. I should have remembered that...
- Little Miss Badass
- Mini-Game Credits: The same game where Doronjo and her henchmen are featured can be played with Roll if the player finishes the game with her. The same rules apply.
- Panty Shot: Definitely avoided. Roll seems to have learned her lesson from Marvel vs. Capcom, even quickly covering up if she superjumps too high.
- Robot Girl
- Rump Roast: The first half of her Level 3 combo has her sweeping so hard that it causes a fire in front of her, which lights the rival's backside on fire. The second half of it is Roll trying to put it out with a huge bucket that causes a tidal wave.
- Zettai Ryouiki
"Where one goes isn't important. What matters is following your own path!"
The face of the Street Fighter
series and the Fighting Game
character, Ryu is a wandering warrior seeking to improve his own skills while facing opponents in any part of the world.
- American Kirby Is Hardcore: Inverted: in his CGOH artwork he's The Stoic, while in UAS, he sprouts a smile.
- Badass Arm-Fold: His victory pose.
- Blood Knight: Fighting is everything for Ryu. Some characters call him on this:
Chun-Li: You don't change, no matter how much time has passed. I really wish I had your dedication.
- Bootstrapped Theme: The Japan stage theme from Street Fighter II.
- Calling Your Attacks:
- Does Not Like Shoes
- Dramatic Wind
- Energy Ball: His Hadouken, of course!
- Hard Work Hardly Works:
PTX-40A pilot: No, no, no. I don't care how much training you have. No one can deflect bullets and dodge missiles!"
Tekkaman Blade: You're good. You're strong. But my strength is fortified by my hate, and that's why I can beat you.
- Hurricane Kick
- Kamehame Hadoken: The second part of the trope's name comes from the version of the Shinkuu Hadouken, which is the best known of many, MANY, MANY instances.
- Martial Arts Headband
- Running Gag: Most of the characters will compliment him, even in a Mirror Match.
- Shotoclone: The original, in fact.
- Spirited Competitor: An heroic version. Some characters praise him for this:
Doronjo: I cannot honestly believe someone as strong as you is so poor! C'est la vie, as they say!
Jun The Swan: I can tell you don't fight for justice or out of some obligation. There's a real purity in your devotion.
Kaijin No Soki: I recognize the look in your eyes, warrior. You are one who has discarded all hesitation and possesses the refined soul of a samurai.
Karas: ... I feel a pleasant breeze... ... emanating from your punches...
Ken The Eagle: I'm the fastest member of my team, and you could still keep up with me! You've forced me to reevaluate my opinion of street fighters!
- The Stoic
"No need to worry! The Earth Defense Squad is on the job!"
A 16-year-old girl who's member of the Earth Defense Force.
"Who's the most viewtiful hero around? That's right, yours truly!"
A film fan who's brought to Movie Land when his girlfriend gets kidnapped by the Big Bad
. He fights for truth and justice using the time altering powers of his V-watch, which is activated by the magical phrase "Henshin."
- Ascended Fanboy: So much that his victory quotes and ending involve him swooning over Tatsunoko superheroes. It's only appropriate that he's both here and in Marvel vs. Capcom 3, since he's such a huge dork about this stuff.
(after winning against Ken The Eagle) "Hey, if you guys have an opening, ring me up! Whether it's a horned owl, a swallow or heck, even a condor, I'd fit the bill!"
(after winning against Polimar) "Whoa, the real Polimar!? H-O-T! Hey, hey, can you sign my helmet!? Make it out to "Joe, my No. 1 fan"!"
(after winning against Tekkaman) "Y-Y-You're Tekkaman!? Really!? Sweet! I see you all the time when they show reruns!"
- Assist Character: Assisted by Sexy Silvia in his "Six Cannon" Level 1 Super.
- Ass Kicking Pose: His level 3 Super uses "Viewtiful Forever" which is, as in his original game, a weaponized Ass Kicking Pose.
- Battle Aura: He has a brief one in his intro pose.
- Bootstrapped Theme: "Joe The Hero"
- Bullet Time: His Level 3 Super combines both "VFX Zoom" and "VFX Slow", and ends with an Ass Kicking Pose.
- Cartoon Bomb: His Shocking Pink. It's also his assist attack.
- Chivalrous Pervert:
(when winning against Jun The Swan) "Wooow A perfect mix of shy and sexy! You're really something! (Man, Silvia could learn a thing or two from her...)"
(when winning against Roll) "A cute robot girl that's also a maid? You know, there is such a thing as overkill."
(when winning against Yatterman-2) "Now that's how a heroine's gotta be! Maybe you and Sylvia can swap places? ...No? Dang."
- Cool Helmet
- Dialogue Tree: He tries to convince Polymar to autograph his helmet and the robot pilots to make him try their mechas.
- Gratuitous English
- Precision Guided Voomerang
- Red-Headed Hero
- Running Gag: Characters will tell Joe to stop showing off.
- Scarf of Asskicking
- Secret Character: In CGoH. To unlock him, you must Clear Arcade mode thrice with a Capcom character (not necessarily the same one every time), then purchase him for 2000 points.
- Super Speed: His "Mach Speed" Level 1 Super.
Ultimate All-Stars Newcomers
A freelance journalist who gets into a tip to go to the Willamette Parkmall in the small town of Willamette Co. where he discovers a Zombie Apocalypse
covered by the military.
A robot with a strangely similar capability to X, despite being created by the evil Dr. Wily, Zero fights for good and righteous causes throughout his robotic existence.
- Arm Cannon
- BFS: He turns his saber into one for his Level 3 Super.
- Brought To You By The Letter Z
- Calling Your Attacks: Continuing the tradition of Mega Man X, he yells out his attacks a lot.
- Colour Coded Timestop: His "Dark Hold" Level 3 Super.
- Charged Attack: One of his specials turns his arm into an Arm Cannon and charges a shot.
- Death from Above: His Rekkouha super summons several blasts from above.
- Doppelgänger Attack: His Sougenmu.
- Fragile Speedster: He has the same amount of health as Karas, but has a easily spammeable dash attack and has many, many, many offensive options available.
Frank West: You're one fast robot! I could barely keep you in frame, even with my high-speed lens.
- Ground Pound: His "Rekkouha" Level 1 Super.
- Laser Blade: His Z-Saber, complete with Sword Beams.
Batsu: That sword's like something outta a sci-fi flick! I have no idea how it works, but it's freakin' cool!
- Late-Arrival Spoiler: In his ending, it's stated, once more, that he's Dr. Wily's creation.
- My Hero Zero
- Rapunzel Hair
Chun-Li: You've got really great hair for a robot... What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
- Secret Character: In UAS.
- Shoryuken: His Ryuenjin.
- The Stoic
- Time Stands Still: His "Dark Hold" Level 3 Super.
- Too Long; Didn't Dub: More savvy Mega Man X players will note that his "Sougenmu" technically counts, since it was originally used in X5, the only X game to localize the names of Zero's moves (there, it was called "Twin Dream").
The Big Bad
. In this game, he's behind the disruption of the reality, and everyone has to fight him in order to stop him.
- Big Bad
- Blow You Away: One of his third form's specials creates a tornado.
- Collision Damage: One of his supers. The whole combo does 58 hits!!!
- Dark Is Evil: And screws reality.
- Drop the Hammer: In his first form.
- Eldritch Abomination
- Flash of Pain: Because he doesn't flinch when damaged, he needs confirmation that the hits are landing which are more obvious than just their health bar.
- Giant Hand Of Doom: His third form. His grab is extremely damaging.
- Giant Space Flea from Nowhere:
- In CGoH. Sure, it's an arcade mode, but did anyone expect him to appear? And after you defeat him, as the ending shows up, a completely different event is happening, with the characters not mentioning the battle ever. You'd think defeating the lord of darkness would be something to talk about. Some characters do point out that they defeated a monster like Viewtiful Joe and Roll. But having him in the game itself is surprising, despite being "teased" in the Cross Generations of Heroes opening (he shows up right after the logo fades from the opening movie).
- Totally averted in UAS, since most of the endings refer him as the manipulator of reality.
- Ground Pound: One of his third form's specials.
- Mechanical Lifeforms
- One-Winged Angel
- Playing with Fire: His third form super uses a Frickin Laser Beam engulfed in fire.
- Powered Armor
- Power Glows: Each time he activates a super, he glows in red and black.
- Saw Good: In his first form.
- Sequential Boss
- Shock and Awe: One of his third form's specials involves him throwing a huge Energy Ball composed of electricity.
- SNK Boss: His third form is particularly hard, primarily because it has a grab move with a damage rivaling a level 3 hyper combo! That being said, long-range specialists work wonderfully against it - it's close-up fighters like Polymar who really feel the heat.note
- Theme Music Power-Up: When you face his last form in the final battle, "The Sun Rises" starts playing.
- Transforming Mecha: After you defeat one of his forms, he'll change to the next one.
- Tron Lines
- Victory Fakeout: Like Abyss before him, he does this twice after beating his first two forms. The only difference is that there is a loading screen between forms and the fact that your health is restored.
- The Voiceless