Characters: Tales Of Hetalia
Characters who have appeared on Tales Of Hetalia. For more information on the canon characters, check out the Hetalia Character Sheet.
The Allies and Axis
Alfred F. Jones
Calm your tits!
- Adorkable: Put him in any scene with Lilette. Any. He is seemingly more polite than usual around her but does screw up sometimes.
- Alfred: Arthur's ass is mine!Lilette: What?
- America Saves the Day: He saved Perstity and Lilette from the Lamia single-handed. This was also his first time fighting with the weapons he has now.
- Boisterous Bruiser: Alfred is almost always eager to fight, especially with the Axis.
- The Ditz
- Heroic Wannabe: Just like in the original series.
- Idiot Hero: When he and Arthur first stumble into Rukassia, he says that they probably got drunk or high and this is an illusion.
- Making a Splash
- Master of the Mixed Message: So...does he like Lilette? Or Arthur? Or neither...?
- Super Strength: He can knock out Arthur with one punch(granted Arthur was drunk, but still.)
- Weapon of Choice: Dual Swords.
I have every right. As a feared captain of my own loyal crew...I have every right and more.
- Black Magic: His specialty as the mage of the group.
- Former Teen Rebel: His old pirate self breaks out to kick out the Forain pirates.
- Mean Brit: How did he meet Lilette? Pulled a bed sheet off her to see what she really looked like. After seeing she was a demon, he called her out on it and scared her. Alfred, although, slaps him and tells him to calm down.
- Overly Long Name: After Alfred tells his country name to Lilette, they both agree that it's a long name. During his affection scene, he is surprised she got it right for the first time.
- Quintessential British Gentleman: He tries his best to be polite to Lilette after being quite harsh during their first encounter. However, he is easily polite to everyone else apart from his teammates.
- Weapon of Choice: Spell Book
My, my! All of you are just so cute, I would eat you if I could~
- Annoying Laugh: So much that this is how Alfred, Arthur, and Lilette find him.
- Cheese-Eating Surrender Monkeys: Francis retains this in the form of having Pow Hammer, a Tales arte usually given to supportive girl characters.
- Lovable Sex Maniac: His quote is from his opening scene in Rukassia when he is surrounded by girls.
- In his first scene in the library, he's reading porn instead of anything the Axis might have read.
- Weapon of Choice: Twin Handguns
(Talking about his Spear when Alfred calls it useless.)Hehe...you...want to find out...how useless it is?
- Casting a Shadow
- Comedic Sociopathy
- Deadpan Snarker: Oh so much...
- Improbable Weapon User: Alfred calls his spear useless. In addition, he has fought the least out of the party and is seen with only one arte.
- Weapon of Choice: Spears.
Why is no one listening to me, aru?!
- Butt Monkey: Used word for word by Word of God.
- Combat Medic: After trying it, he reveals that he has healing artes too. Combined with a bow and some arrows, he becomes another Natalia.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: No one listens to him when he objects to dressing up as a girl.
- Only Sane Man: He is this when he's not dressed up as a girl.
- Playing with Fire
- Really 700 Years Old: Lampshaded during his affection scene on the Queen Victoria when he secretly hopes that Alfred did not mention his age to Lilette.
- Weapon of Choice: Bows and Arrows.
Oh! I'm so sorry-I didn't realize that! You come from different places so I...Oh...silly me...A demon that joins Arthur and Alfred after she is kicked out of her hometown. She is very sweet and kind, but her history is still in the dark, as she doesn't know where she comes from or who her parents are.
- Big Eater: Eats almost an entire cake on her own.
- Black Cloak: Combined with In the Hood, this is how she hides her white hair.
- Casting a Shadow: Dark Sphere is one of her artes-a demonic specialty it seems.
- The Cutie: Her speech and actions are all the epitome of this trope.
- Declaration of Protection: In the first affection scene, whomever she is talking to will say they will protect her.
- Innocent Fanservice Girl: Innocent enough to not know how pregnancy works and not mind having her clothes torn in front of guys.
- Light 'em Up: She also has Photon and uses healing magic.
- Nice Girl: She is always polite towards everyone except for the other demons.
- Say My Name: Pretty much everyone has done it once with hers.
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A in her new outfit.
Flat and SharpTwo demons that work for Sonata. They are the first demons from Niflheim to appear and cause havoc. Flat is the girl and Sharp is the boy.
Flat: You're just annoyed that he didn't follow orders. Heh.
- Deadpan Snarker: Flat, mostly when she's talking to Melody.
- Green Eyes: For Flat
- Half-Identical Twins
- High Heel-Face Turn
- Knife Nut: Flat
- Theme Twin Naming They are named after opposite accidentals in music theory.
MelodyOne of the more frightening demons. She is loyal to Sonata and takes pleasure in training her "dog," Rondo.
''Unless you want to see your precious princess get a taste of curses...I suggest all of you listen.
- Dark Action Girl: When she's not using her monsters or Rondo, she is implied to be a hands on person.
- Double Standard: Abuse, Female on Male: Rondo is her "dog."
- Gray Eyes
- Whip It Good
- Woman in Black
- Zettai Ryouiki: Grade A, with black stockings.
RondoThe demon who killed the demon princes, Preludia, when she was an infant. The court sentenced him to be the slave of Melody as his punishment. He is cursed and wears a blindfold(though, he can still somehow see). Also cannot talk in complete sentences.
Grace EinmellThe woman who found Lilette as a child and took her in. Turns out, she was killed by monsters a year before the present, and a Lamia monster impersonated her.
''As you wish...my masters.
- Interspecies Adoption: She raised Lilette who is a demon. Grace, obviously, is human.