This character sheet is for Survivors (2008 version).
Abby GrantThe de facto matriarch and moral compass of the group, determined on finding her missing son Peter, who she believes is still alive. She is also the only character to have fought off the virus rather than being naturally immune.
- The Heart
- The Hero
- Magnetic Hero
- Mama Bear
- Team Mom
- Parental Substitute: For Naj.
- Power of Friendship
Played By: Paterson JosephA highly-organized individual, Greg is shown to be the most prepared for the practical concerns of living in a post-apocalyptic road. Despite his wishes to be solitary and self-sufficient, Greg is convinced by Abby to remain with the group.
- Badass Normal
- Crazy Survivalist: The less aggressive, rational, but heavily isolationist kind.
- Grumpy Bear
- Ineffectual Loner: Originally he was just going to stick around till the group was settled... yet he still hasn't managed to leave.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- The Smart Guy
- Will They or Won't They?: Greg and Abby.
Tom PriceA toughened criminal who was serving 20 years for murder when the virus struck. Resilient and without fear, Tom is able to kill without remorse. Although it initially appeared as though he was being introduced as a villain, he instead found a place in Abby's group of survivors. Largely through Anya, he has become increasingly loyal to the group, even risking his life at times to protect them.
- Anti-Hero: For quite some time in the first few episodes the only real difference between him and any other antagonist was that he was on their side.
- Bad Ass Normal
- Combat Pragmatist
- Even Bad Men Love Their Mamas
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Token Evil Teammate: Or is he?
Dr. Anya RaczynskiA doctor who witnessed hundreds of deaths in the hospital where she worked thanks to the virus, including her friend Jenny Walsh. She joins the group after helping a wounded Tom, but for a while chooses to reject her medical profession out of guilt.
- Bi the Way: Much to Tom's disgust.
- Driven to Suicide: She changed her mind.
- The Medic
- Morality Chain: For Tom
- The Smart Guy
- Survivor Guilt
- Unresolved Sexual Tension: Tom and Anya.
- Will They or Won't They?: Tom and Anya. They finally do near the end of the second season when they think everyone may die.
Najid 'Najā' HanifAn 11-year-old, devout Muslim boy. Najid is a friendly, honest and considerate member of the group who easily accepts them as a kind of family.
- Mouthy Kid: Naj tends to speak his mind, which isn't necessarily a bad thing
- Nice Guy
- Tag Along Kid: Subverted, as initially it is Al that has to convince Naj to tag along with him.
Al SadiqPreviously a wealthy (thanks to his father) materialist playboy, Al was very unprepared for life without modern technology. After finding Najid alone in the city, they two developed a close paternal relationship.
- Anti-Role Model: Samantha uses this as an argument from taking Naj away from Al.
- Big Brother Mentor or Parental Substitute: To Naj.
- Handsome Lech
- The Load: Al starts off fairly useless, and is treated this way by a lot of people. He's working on it.
- Lovable Coward
- Man Child
- Non-Action Guy
Sarah BoyerA pampered, selfish hedonist before the outbreak, Sarah has not adapted well to life in the new world. She is frequently an unreliable burden to the group, rarely offering to help, and at one point betraying Anya's medical aptitudes to Samantha Willis. Several times she has used her looks to gain favours, though this has not always worked out in the way she planned.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: To Tom, during season 1 and 2, until he made it clear to her that he is not interested.
- The Ditz
- The Load
- Spoiled Brat
- Rape as Drama
- The Vamp: Attempted to sleep with every man in the group.
- Will They or Won't They?: Al and Sarah.
The Right Honourable Samantha Willis MPA politician who is one of the last remaining members of what is left of the British government. She is bent on restoring order and law by reestablishing a system of government. Her desire to find authority and order leads to her to become one of the leading antagonist figures during the series.
- Iron Lady
- I Did What I Had to Do: Claims giving death sentences to small crimes and creating an alliance with murderers are a Necessary Evil for the greater good of humanity.
- Judge, Jury, and Executioner: She has a jury. Though if they don't give the verdict she would like, she is quick to dismiss them.
- Start of Darkness: She starts off with well enough intentions, but over time in the series she is driven corrupt and mad with power, making allegiances with violent gangs and slave traders.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.