- Curb-Stomp Battle: Especially before the tribe swap.
Danielle "Danni" Boatwright
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl
- Ascended Fangirl: To Gary Hogeboom.
- Dangerously Genre Savvy
- Dark Horse Victory: Seemed to have no shot post-merge and yet managed to claw her way to the final two.
- Guile Heroine: Managed to claw her way into the finals by taking every advantage given to her in the game, including going into the merge with three stronger guys which would ensure she would be the last of her alliance standing, planting the seeds that led to Jaime's ouster over Gary, getting rid of Stephenie's ideal finals partner in Judd, and letting Rafe and Stephenie eat away at their own alliance until before anyone noticed, she was sitting in the finals against a former player who nobody wanted to vote for.
- Hot Scoop: A radio host.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Nice Hat: Go Chiefs!
- Out of Focus: Possibly the most out of focus winner since Vecepia.
- Plucky Girl
- Sole Survivor
- Statuesque Stunner
- Thigh-High Boots: Danni wore these during the Finale.
- Accentuate the Negative: It only takes a couple of challenge losses for Stephenie to start comparing her tribe to Ulong, which is a fairly harsh comparison seeing as that was the single least successful tribe in Survivor history.
- Aloof Dark-Haired Girl: Her hair was notably dyed darker here.
- Big Eater: The one thing that everybody seemed to agree on, whether they were on her side or not, is that Stephanie never, ever stopped eating.
- Chronic Backstabbing Disorder
- Darker and Edgier: Stephenie taken a level of Jerkass and played a dirtier game. It gotten to the point she was stuck with Fan Nickname: Stephe Me.
- Distaff Counterpart: To Bobby Jon.
- Hello, Nurse!
- It's All About Me
- Made of Iron
- My Greatest Second Chance: Of all of attempts on the show, This season has her strongest game and highest ranking.
- Plucky Girl
- The Runner Up Takes It All
- Thigh-High Boots: Like Danni, Stephanie also wore these during the Finale.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: The show definitely deconstructs the heroic image of Stephenie it presented in the previous season.
- Ascended Fanboy: One of two(the other being Brian) superfans of the show this season who have watched and studied Survivor since their youth.
- Badass Bookworm
- Badass Gay: Won the for Individual Immunity Challenges with 4.
- Honor Before Reason: Twice; first by ensuring Danni made the final three and not Lydia because of their agreement to get that far, and then to actually tell her it was okay to not honor their agreement to get to the final two because Stephenie had tried so hard in the final challenge.
- To be fair, it was established that Stephenie would never win a jury vote and would be taken no matter what, so Rafe releasing Danni from their agreement was really a formality at that rate.
- Nice Hat
- The Smart Guy
- Smart People Wear Glasses
- Straight Gay
- Too Clever by Half: Keeping Danni over the nonathletic Lydia to boost his chances of getting to Final Tribal Council. See Wrong Season Savvy.
- Wrong Season Savvy: The other reason he decided to vote out Lydia at the final four was that older women usually do well in the Final 3 endurance challenge. Unfortunately, this season's was one where Lydia's lack of height would have been a major disadvantage.
- Cool Old Lady
- Out of Focus: Has a couple of moments but mostly just sort of stays off to the sidelines, being kept in the game because she was incapable of winning anything. Though according to Rafe the edit really didn't do her personality justice.
- Shout-Out: Does an impression of Keenan Ivory Wayans as Little Richard on In Living Color! at one point.
- Team Mom: Of Stephenie's alliance.
- Friend to All Living Things: A zookeeper, and early on she was the only one not complaining about the local wildlife and instead seemed to be delighting in it.
- Laser Guided Carma: Wins the car challenge and decides to take the car instead of giving it up and letting the other four get cars instead as to prevent the Curse of the Car from keeping her from winning Survivor, and says she can beat the odds and overcome the curse. Guess what happens next.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Out of Focus
- AAAAY DEEEE... Ooh, Shiny!
- Bad Liar: Gary notices he's looking upwards when the guy says the Idol is on the ground.
- The Big Guy
- The Butcher: Of the English language anyway
- Hair-Trigger Temper
- Fat Bastard: By Survivor standards, anyway, where it's very rare for anyone visibly overweight to be there.
- Jerk Ass
- Nice Hat
- No Indoor Voice: Judd tends to like to yell alot.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Came the closest of anyone to delivering one at the Final Jury, though it's not an out-and-out one as he was still asking questions at the same time.
- Sore Loser: "I hope you guys get bit by a freaking crocidile. Scumbags"
- Verbal Tic: He tends to say "damn" and "man" a lot.
- Retired Badass: Former NFL Quarterback.
- Cool Old Guy: The oldest person on Yaxha.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: An ex-NFL quarterback pretends to just be an ordinary landscaper in a game where another player (and the eventual winner) is a sports reporter. Hilarity Ensues! Amazingly, though, she doesn't really call him out on it in a lasting way.
- Team Dad: For Yaxha
- Boisterous Bruiser
- Large Ham: By proxy of imitating Bobby Jon.
- Odd Friendship: With Judd, Brian and Lydia. And, once on the jury with him, Bobby Jon.
- Properly Paranoid: Subverted; his paranoia that he's going to get blindsided early wears on everyone so much that they fulfill his prophecy for him.
- The Rival: To Bobby Jon. Especially During his screaming match with Bobby Jon.
- Sanity Slippage: Just watch the video link in the Foe Yay section. Rafe acknowledges in Jamie's boot episode that it's the reason he's leaving.
- Tall, Dark and Handsome
Bobby Jon Drinkard
- Ascended Fanboy: One of two (the other being Rafe) superfans of the show this season who have watched and studied Survivor since their youth. It can get to the point of One of Us
- Badass Boast/Narm Charm: (When voting for Blake) "You may be the golden boy, but I'm platinum."
- at his Shocking Elimination- "This is the Outwit part in Outwit, Outplay, Outlast"
- Deadpan Snarker
- Graceful Loser
- Mistaken for Gay: Let's just say just that a lot of viewers thought he was gay, but he never confirmed so one way or the other.
- Odd Friendship: With Jamie and Lydia.]
- Too Clever by Half