Characters: Survivor Guatemala
open/close all folders
- Failure Tribe: Though not as bad as most, Yaxha(both incarnations) generally lost challenges.
- Meaningful Name: Yaxha means blue-Green water.
Danielle "Danni" Boatwright
Danielle "Danni" Boatwright
Stephenie La Grossa
- Ascended Fanboy: One of two(the other being Brian) superfans of the show this season who have watched and studied Survivor since their youth.
- Badass Bookworm
- Badass Gay: Won the for Individual Immunity Challenges with 4.
- Honor Before Reason: Twice; first by ensuring Danni made the final three and not Lydia because of their agreement to get that far, and then to actually tell her it was okay to not honor their agreement to get to the final two because Stephenie had tried so hard in the final challenge.
- To be fair, it was established that Stephenie would never win a jury vote and would be taken no matter what, so Rafe releasing Danni from their agreement was really a formality at that rate.
- Nice Hat
- The Smart Guy
- Smart People Wear Glasses
- Straight Gay
- Too Clever by Half: Keeping Danni over the nonathletic Lydia to boost his chances of getting to Final Tribal Council. See Wrong Season Savvy.
- Wrong Season Savvy: The other reason he decided to vote out Lydia at the final four was that older women usually do well in the Final 3 endurance challenge. Unfortunately, this season's was one where Lydia's lack of height would have been a major disadvantage.
- Cool Old Lady
- Out of Focus: Has a couple of moments but mostly just sort of stays off to the sidelines, being kept in the game because she was incapable of winning anything. Though according to Rafe the edit really didn't do her personality justice.
- Shout-Out: Does an impression of Keenan Ivory Wayans as Little Richard on In Living Color! at one point.
- Team Mom: Of Stephenie's alliance.
- Friend to All Living Things: A zookeeper, and early on she was the only one not complaining about the local wildlife and instead seemed to be delighting in it.
- Laser Guided Carma: Wins the car challenge and decides to take the car instead of giving it up and letting the other four get cars instead as to prevent the Curse of the Car from keeping her from winning Survivor, and says she can beat the odds and overcome the curse. Guess what happens next.
- Ms. Fanservice
- Out of Focus
- Cool Old Guy: The oldest person on Yaxha.
- Paper-Thin Disguise: An ex-NFL quarterback pretends to just be an ordinary landscaper in a game where another player (and the eventual winner) is a sports reporter. Hilarity Ensues! Amazingly, though, she doesn't really call him out on it in a lasting way.
- Team Dad: For Yaxha
Bobby Jon Drinkard
- Determinator: See below.
- Handicapped Badass: Screwed up her ankle relatively early in the season. In spite of it, she kept going, actually was a force in challenges, and lasted much longer than one might expect.
- LadySwearsALot: According to Rites of Passage.
Morgan Mc Devitt