open/close all folders
Super Junior Original Members
Full Name: Park Jung-soo
- Animal Motifs: Fans associate him with ducks.
- Asian Drivers: A whole episode of the show King Saturday Driving School features Kangin trying to teach Leeteuk how to drive and a nervous Sungmin putting on his seatbelt in the backseat. Later averted when Yesung and him had a reality show where they both had to be taxi drivers.
- The Bus Came Back: He returned in time for the 7th album after completing his military service.
- The Host: Another of his special skills. Even the MCs from the show he's invited to comment Leeteuk should be permanent co-host.
- The Leader: His official role in the group.
- Meaningful Name: "Leeteuk" means "Special Person"
- Motor Mouth: He also raps well and very fast. Listen to their cover of Run to You and his rap in "Oops".
- Older Than He Looks: With that youthful face, can you seriously believe he's a 1983er?
- Put on a Bus: As of October 30th 2012, Leeteuk went to fulfill his military service. He returned in time for the 7th album.
- Stage Name: Leeteuk in contrast to real name Park Jung-soo.
- Stepford Smiler: Leeteuk is often cheerful enough, however he suffers from depression and even made a club/support group in SM Entertainment for people with depression with people like Girls' Generation's Taeyeon and Yoona, JYJ's Yoochun and SHINee's Onew.
- Supporting Leader: He's not the face of the band or the best singer or dancer, but he is the one in charge of supporting and guiding the other members.
- Team Mom: To the point where the fics have the others referring to him as "Umma", which means "Mother". It was played with in The Super Junior Show, where he had to make sure everyone went to bed. For one of the visits, he covered Eunhyuk and Sungmin in the blankets and kissed their foreheads. It didn't get better when he had to wake up every single one of them.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Often crossdresses and shows off his prettiness as a girl.
Full Name: Kim Heechul
- Animal Motifs: He is often represented by a cat.
- The Bus Came Back: He returned to the group in 2013 after his military service, but officially performed with the others for the last runs of Super Show 5 and the 7th album in 2014.
- Catch Phrase: "Approach and Worship."
- Concert Kiss: So far, Heechul has kissed Jungmoo, Siwon and Sungmin during his "Crazy" cover in Super Show II.
- Crazy Cat Lady: Gender-inverted, he has had at least three known cats.
- Cuteness Proximity: He is very fond of cute young girls in girlbands, like Fx's Sullie or The Wonder Girls' Sohee.
- The Dreaded: In Intimate Note:
- The others reveal Eunhyuk once expressed that Heechul's pants didn't go with the performance they were going to do. Manager's answer?Manager: If I make Heechul change, maybe we won't see Eunhyuk anymore.(Worth noting Heechul never changed clothes in the end)
- Everyone kept repeating "We love milk-skin Kim Heechul", and later admitted it was because they knew the consequences of living with him if they elected him as the meanest band member against Eunhyuk (worth noting that the only ones who still stood behind him were Hankyung and Sungmin).
- The others reveal Eunhyuk once expressed that Heechul's pants didn't go with the performance they were going to do. Manager's answer?
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: He has been mistaken for his friend Dong Bang Shin Ki's Yunho's girlfriend before — which caused Yunho's real girlfriend to break up with him. It doesn't help that he has a tendency to crossdress.
- He has been declared a Lady Gaga and Sohee fanboy.
- He is a big DISNEY fan, squeeing the moment he saw Frozen almost immediately.
- He has taken a great interest in AOA, a rising girl group that is a half-band and half-dance group. There's many videos of him watching their lives while fanboying, he once stated them as Super Junior's rivals and he was vocal about his fondness for them on Global We Got Married, leading his wife Puff to perform a dance cover of their hit song "Miniskirt" for
- Have I Mentioned I Am Heterosexual Today?: When called out about his sexuality on Strong Heart, he began to rant about how he "really likes girls."
- Hidden Depths: Heechul's idol image aside, he has expressed interest in writing children books.
- Homoerotic Subtext: With Hankyung, whom Heechul always defends when it comes to his decision of leaving the group.
- To the point they can demonstrate a dynamic of kissing each others' hands and go straight with it without cracking.
- Heck, they even took a picture together after a shower. Topless. Very close◊.
- Didn't help the case when Hankyung left the group and Heechul wrote an entry about the two of them (in "So different, yet so close" concept) and then uploaded a lot of Hanchul fanart in his minihompy.
- Hot-Blooded: The other guys told once that back in trainee days, Heechul is very territorial with his food. When JYJ's Jaejoong took one bite of his burger, Heechul snapped and left the table. Since then Jaejoong never took food from anyone.
- Intellectual Animal: How he portrayed Heebum on his Cyworld, as well as him being a snarker - like cat, like owner.
- Motor Mouth: He also raps quite fast and well. Listen to his rap in "Oops".
- Never Live It Down: Invoked. Sungmin gets every opportunity he has to remind Heechul they had to kiss during Heechul's number in the Super Show II.
- The Nicknamer: Heechul has put a nickname to almost everyone in the band, mostly using Disney characters.
- In Zhoumi's case, Heechul mostly calls him "Seasoning", because his name in korean is pronounced similar.
- He calls Yesung "Rabid Dog".
- Older Than He Looks: Can you seriously believe he's a 1983er despite his baby-face?
- Otaku: Many K-pop male idols have a specific shelf dedicated to manga, or watch anime, or even collects action figures. But this guy takes it to a whole NEW level.
- There is his infamous obsession to Neon Genesis Evangelion's Soryu Asuka Langley. Heechul blatantly said that Asuka is his girl◊. And not only once. And to finish telling about his love to Asuka, Heechul himself cosplayed as Asuka at SS6◊, to imply he's done with Anna and he's back to Asuka... when the others cosplayed as Elsa.
- He also cosplayed Iori Yagami◊ from The King of Fighters and Reno◊ from Final Fantasy VII.
- He once got into an action figure shop and says "Is this heaven?".
- Put on a Bus: Went to fulfill his Mandatory Military Service in 2011 which lasted until 2013.
- Real Men Wear Pink: He is very proud of his fashion sense. Aside the fact that it's his favorite color, he also started to dress like this so Yunho, back when they were roommates, wouldn't borrow anything.
- She's Got Legs: Gender-inverted, he showed off his legs for Fanservice for his Affectionate Parody of Lady Gaga, Lady Hee Hee.
- Vitriolic Best Buds:
- From outside the group, he also has expressed he is good friends with JYJ's Jaejoong. See Hot-Blooded above.
- With Sungmin, aside from being The Friends Who Never Hang, Kangin and Yesung, who have the Volleying Insults dynamic with him. Heechul also often labels Kangin as The Brute and Yesung as "Rabid Dog"
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Heechul is best known from doing a crossdress special in every Super Show Concert (until his Put on a Bus). He did Gee with the others as Heesica, "Chu" as Sully, did Lady Hee Hee and somehow got Shindong, Donghae, Eunhyuk and Leeteuk to perform Single Ladies dressed as Beyoncé.
Full Name: Han Geng
- All Chinese People Know Kung-Fu: He does know kung-fu, but that doesn't stop the others from joking about this on TV.
- Breakout Character: In China mainly. He went from being a boyband member to carrying out the big accomplishment of carrying the Olympic torch, debuting as a soloist and doing well in sales, and being cast for Transformers: Age of Extinction (though said role was only The Cameo).
- With Bromantic Foil Heechul, to the point they can demonstrate a dynamic of kissing each others' hands and go straight with it without cracking. Heck, they even took a picture together after a shower. Topless. Very close.
- Also with Siwon, since they provided a lot of fanservice for the initial promotions of Suju-M. Siwon has also been shown to be the closest to Hankyung next to Heechul, since also Siwon defended him after his separation from the band.
- The Dutiful Son: Has been saving money since trainee days to buy his parents a Dumpling Shop.
- Funny Foreigner: During the early days most of his humor in variety shows came from his difficulty to speak Korean and how the others pranked him by taking advantage of this.
- Momma's Boy: He has many selfies with his mother doing a lot of things together, even going to medical appointments together and has said many times in interviews that his parents are his main motivations for success.
- Put on a Bus: Separated from the group in 2009 due to suing SME and pursued a solo career afterward.
- Token Minority: Before SJM and his departure, he used to be the only Chinese member.
Full Name: Kim Jongwoon
- Animal Motifs: Both Turtle and Dog. Not only because they are his pets. The last one also comes from Heechul calling him "Rabid Dog".
- Cloudcuckoolander: His No Sense of Personal Space tendencies lead to him doing rather odd things.
- Color Motif: His favorite color is red (and most of his stage wear has it).
- Cool Big Bro: He and his little brother Jongjin get along very well. Jongjin also has defended Yesung on Twitter many times.
- The Dutiful Son: After buying the coffee shop for his mom, he always finds time to help there.
- Meaningful Name: "Yesung" means "Voice like Art".
- Momma's Boy: Most of his photo updates and song dedicatories go for her.
- No Sense of Personal Space:
- It's revealed in an interview that the others remember Yesung has the custom of going to all rooms and touch their philtrums (upper lips) in the middle of the night.
- There's also another interview where the others tell Yesung tends to forget his towel before taking a shower and leaves the bathroom with nothing on to look for it.
- One Steve Limit: Kangin (Youngwoon) and Yesung's (Jongwoon) names are pronounced very similar. Both have stage names.
- Put on a Bus: In May 6th 2013, Yesung joined the army for his mandatory military service.
- Stage Name: Yesung in contrast to real name Kim Jongwoon.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Apparently in fanon, Yesung loves coffee. He even bought a coffee shop for his mother called "Handel & Gretel", he and other bandmates attended as baristas for the opening day. On his 2012 vacations he went to taste all the coffee shops he could encounter. As of November 2012, he has opened another coffee shop called "Mouse Rabbit Cafe".
- Turtle Power: Had 3 turtles at one stage.
- Vitriolic Best Buds:
- With Heechul, who calls him "Rabid Dog" and bicker constantly.
- With Kangin they bounce back and forth with Volleying Insults.
Full Name: Kim Youngwoon
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking: When they appeared on the show Intimate Note, Kangin listed his own faults as being playing favorites with the younger members, not rehearsing well enough, and gaining weight.
- Animal Motifs: He gets labeled as a raccoon.
- Big Brother Bully:
- He mostly fulfills this role in the group, especially because he often threatens the others with chasing them if they pull a prank on him.
- Promptly the other guys back off quickly as soon as Kangin gets pissed off.
- Another big example comes from EHB, where he started the trend of de-pant the other members on camera (they were using lycra shorts under, but it was still embarrassing for them). When the others tried to prank him as well, Kangin was Genre Savvy enough to tie his pants belt to avoid it.
- Bromantic Foil: While Leeteuk is soft spoken and the Team Mom, Kangin is more of a tough Big Brother Bully towards the others, and is mostly labeled as the Team Dad because of how close he and Leeteuk are.
- The Bus Came Back: He came back for the 6th album after completing his military service.
- The Dreaded:
- The other members immediately get away when they fear Kangin will go after them when they mock him.
- In Intimate Note, when it was Kangin's turn to yell the things he disliked about them, Heechul and Eunhyuk's first reaction is to say "Pass him! Pass him!"
- Drunk Driver: Unfortunately he not only was arrested for DUI once, but twice.
- Embarrassing Tattoo: Kangin's back tattoo reads "Actions are more prection than words". Prection has since become a memetic mutation in the fandom.
- Hot-Blooded: His first reaction to the others pranking him is usually chasing them around with a Death Glare.
- The Host: Among the members who received MC training, he also was invited to host many variety shows.
- The Lancer: He was this during the first two years. Basically accompanies his and Leeteuk's Team Dad and Team Mom roles.
- Lovable Jock: He's the strongest member on the group and the only one who could lift weights successfully; also a cuddly bear when he's being sweet.
- Meaningful Name: "Kangin" means "Strong Person".
- One Steve Limit: Kangin (Youngwoon) and Yesung's (Jongwoon) names are pronounced very similarly. Both have Stage Names.
- Put on a Bus: Was inactive for a bit after his Bar Brawl and DUI hit and run. He later joined the South Korean military for his two years of mandatory service instead of returning to the group, and came back for the 6th album.
- Stage Name: Kangin in contrast to real name Kim Youngwoon.
- Team Dad: Just in name, as he is often seen next to Team Mom Leeteuk. He actually behaves more like the Big Brother Bully instead. To his credit, he does try to be this to his bandmates whenever they get in variety shows.
- Vitriolic Best Buds:
- Wholesome Crossdresser: SS5 gave us Kangin as Brown Eyed Girls' Ga-In.
Full Name: Shin Donghee
- Acrofatic: He is known for his big body but is also the 3rd best dancer of the group and was in the original Top 4 of the group along with Eunhyuk, Donghae and Hankyung.
- The Big Guy: The member with the most fat/muscle.
- Meaningful Name: "Shindong" means "Child Prodigy".
- Motor Mouth: He's the 2nd main rapper and so often raps a mouthful.
- One Steve Limit: "Donghee" sounds similar to "Donghae".
- Put on a Bus: His military service started in 2015 along with Sungmin's.
- Stage Name: Shindong in contrast to real name Shin Donghee.
- Sweet Tooth: Surprisingly averted. He doesn't like sweets very much, so the crew offered him pizzas as dessert.
- Wacky Marriage Proposal: To his ex-girlfriend back when they released the 4th album. His "Thanks to" section had it on number code.
Full Name: Lee Sungmin
- Animal Motifs: His animal is a pink rabbit (because of his teeth and his cute looks).
- Coy, Girlish Flirt Pose: He is quite the expert on this when crossdressing.
- Cute Bruiser: Sungmin is widely regarded as cute and doesn't look like he'd hurt a fly, but he also is a Tae Kwon Do black belt. He also said he applied to the Police Corps for his future mandatory military service.
- The Cutie: His childish charm is his most known characteristic by both the fans, Korean media and his bandmates.
- Deliberately Cute Child: Played straight in interviews, where the Hosts often request him to make one of this, like saying in a childish voice "Noona, I'm hungry".
- Female Gaze: Sungmin is best known for having the best butt◊ from the group. Even the others elected him as such in an interview.
- Happily Married: As December 5th of 2014, Sungmin was the first member to get married and is happy with his new life with his wife, as far as others are concerned.
- Jack-of-All-Trades: Forever the outsider, not quite entering the ranks of the main vocalists or dancers (considered to be ranked fourth best for each, just after the respective Spotlight Stealing Squads (see below)). Also has an innate talent to pick things up far quicker than others on variety shows (ranging from bubble-blowing, to flairtending, to magic tricks... the list goes on).
- Never Live It Down: Invoked. Sungmin gets every opportunity he has on TV to remind Heechul they had to kiss during Heechul's number in the Super Show II.From Intimate Note:Sungmin: Heechul hyung. About that time when we kissed.Heechul: You're bringing this up again?!Sungmin: I did it, right? Then why do you still hate me? LOLSungmin: In the end he said I did it better!!Heechul: That already sounds weird!!
- Put on a Bus: He enlisted in March 2015.
- Real Men Wear Pink: LITERALLY. To the point he himself started to reconsider changing his wardrobe when he realized there was too many pink items there.
- Renaissance Man: He's not only considered a great singer and dancer in a group with several members that specialize in those fields, he's an actor, MC, and a musical star. He's fluent in Japanese (even starring in Japanese musicals, which is a first for any Korean pop star), plays several instruments including the guitar and the bass guitar, and is a martial arts expert. He's also one of two Super Junior members that is in every sub-group (excluding SJ-KRY, but he has performed with them).
- She's Got Legs: Gender-inverted, Sungmin may count; fans tend to pay special attention to their 'honey thighs'.
- Sweet Tooth: He really likes sweets and deserts. His favorite vegetable is even sweet pumpkin.
- Vitriolic Best Buds: With Kangin, since both are The Friends Who Never Hang (explored further in the show Intimate Note) and they both complain about the other. Sungmin complains that Kangin doesn't give him enough attention, while Kangin also complains about Sungmin not being direct enough.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Sweet pumpkins. Even used for some of the Super Junior Show's shorts.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: Along with Heechul and Leeteuk, he can also make it work TOO well when he crossdresses for whatever reason and flaunts his nice features.
Full Name: Lee Hyukjae
- Animal Motifs: The others and the fans call him "Monkey". He is also called "Anchovy".
- The Host: He received training as DJ and MC, and even got guest spots as co-host.
- Motor Mouth: He's the 1st main rapper and so prone to rapping a whole bunch of lines quite fast.
- Put on a Bus: As October 2015, Eunhyuk enlisted for his Military Service.
- Real Men Love Jesus: Goes to church with his family and helps there.
- Smelly Feet: His bandmates tend to make fun of him on Variety Shows and the most frequent topic are his feet or his porn stash.
- Stage Name: Eunhyuk in contrast to real name Hyukjae.
- Those Two Guys: Invoked. He is always paired up with Donghae, since they released three singles as a duet. Also during a hidden camera to showcase his awkwardness around Heechul, his first question after a while was where Donghae was.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Strawberries. More specifically, strawberry milk.
Full Name: Lee Donghae
- Animal Motifs: "Fishy", related to his Meaningful Name (East Sea).
- Agent Mulder: He believes in ghosts and aliens.
- Cloudcuckoolander: He's talked about aliens before and has since then been seen as a space cadet.
- Motor Mouth: He's the 3rd main rapper which means he gets to rap many fast lines. After Kibum was Put on a Bus, he covered all his raps.
- Put on a Bus: As October 2015, Donghae also enlisted for his Military Service two days after Eunhyuk.
- Those Two Guys: Invoked. He is always paired up with Eunhyuk, since they released three singles as a duet.
- Walking Techbane: According to the others, every computer Donghae touches, it gets busted.
- "Well Done, Son!" Guy: Donghae became a singer not just because of his own dream but because it was his father's dream as well.
Full Name: Choi Siwon
- Animal Motifs: Got teased a lot as "horse"
- Big Ol' Eyebrows: Sports very thick ones that are at least partly responsible for his... interesting facial expressions.
- Bromantic Foil: He is the inversion to both Heechul and Hankyung.
- To Heechul, as the older one is more flamboyant as Hot-Blooded, unlike Siwon who, despite being the Mr. Fanservice of the group, tries to be low key and polite.
- In comparison, Hankyung is less of a Large Ham than Heechul, but he is also outgoing and assertive, in contrast to Siwon's calm personality. Also, while Hankyung is a declared agnostic, Siwon is a devoted christian.
- The Face: He's mostly in the center of all the group pictures.
- Female Gaze: Special attention is always paid to his abs.
- Friend to All Children: Siwon loves children and loves taking pictures with them.
- Mr. Fanservice: All of the boys are, but he's the most prominent. Probably helps that he's known for his chocolate abs and good looks.
- Off Model: An odd Real Life example, but he's known to some as DerpWon. Watch some of their MVs and performances, and chances are if you pause with him in the shot he'll be derping.
- Prince Charming: How Siwon, a rich pretty-boy actor-singer-model with impeccable manners, is perceived.
- Put on a Bus: As November 2015, Siwon also enlisted for his Military Service.
- Real Men Love Jesus: Most of his tweets are about God and his pastoral group.
- Surprisingly Good English: Siwon is said to be the one who speaks English the best. He's the one who delivered the English acceptance speech at the MAMA awards, after Leeteuk gave his speech in Korean. He's also the one who talks for the SM's international casting call videos when Henry is not there.
- Trademark Favorite Food: Coca-Cola. In a footage, Donghae is trying to take a sip of his soda and Siwon refused... until he noticed there was a camera filming.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: There's no show or concert where the fans get him remove his shirt.
Full Name: Kim Ryeowook
- Real Men Wear Pink: He's the most delicate, sensitive and the better cook at the dorms.
- The Reliable One: He's the one who does most of the dorm chores when the cleaning lady isn't there.
- Team Mom: Or "Second Team Mom", when Leeteuk is not there. When Leeteuk is not around, he is the first one to see if his bandmates are fine. Also he was the one who took care of all the house chores while they still lived together at the apartment.
- Wholesome Crossdresser: So far has made it as Girls' Generation Seohyun in the Gee cover, as Fx Luna in the Chu cover and his solo as Bada.
Full Name: Kim Kibum
- But Not Too Foreign: Kibum is a natural-born Korean who spent a few years in California. He admits that he pretty much never left the Koreatown area though.
- Motor Mouth: Was the 3rd designated rapper and thus in charge of quick-paced raps until he was Put on a Bus.
- Not So Above It All: Kibum is quiet, calm, collected — and yet is perfectly happy to make a fool out of himself or his bandmates on TV.
- One Steve Limit: Not in the band, but in the same company. He and SHINee's Key share the same name.
- Put on a Bus: After appearing in the promotional material for the 3rd album, Kibum didn't participate in any of the live performances. It was later announced that he was going to devote full-time to his acting carreer, also stating many times he didn't leave the band. Despite that, his profile is not shown in later Super Junior album profiles, instead only appearing as an individual actor in the SM website and fanmeetings (where he is presented as "Actor Kim Kibum" instead of "Super Junior Kim Kibum").
- Tender Tears: As the member who got the most training in acting, he is very capable of crying on cue, which is shown in EHB (during the tears episode) as he could shed tears for the camera in a few minutes.
Full Name: Cho Kyuhyun
- Brainy Brunette: During EHB, when all the members were asked if they were in any sports team back in highschool, Kyuhyun proudly answered he was a "Mathathlete" and won the tournaments. He also often sports brown hair.
- Deliberately Cute Child: Kyuhyun may also be seen as this, although he tends to utilise the role of team brat to create this effect. Also, he gets automatic points for being the maknae (youngest).
- The Determinator:
- He recovered from his post-accident rehab and was able to perform again, contrary to his doctor's predictions.
- From EHB, He was the only one from his team to hit the center with his arrow after many hours of practicing. Let's consider he was fresh out of his physical rehab.
- The Gadfly: He mostly says things he knows will get his hyungs pissed off (like when he purposely copy-pasted all the messages for Sungmin, Kangin, Heechul and Eunhyuk, or when he said they chose Kangin's dress because he was too fat for everything else.)
- Near-Death Experience: In April 2007, Kyuhyun, along with Leeteuk, Eunhyuk and Shindong, suffered a car accident. He almost died because of it and had a very long recovery period.
- Snark-to-Snark Combat: Snarking against other snark remarks seems to be his favorite dynamic with the others.
- The Smart Guy: Good grades in school, Mathathlete champion and always finds a way to outsmart his bandmates.
- Sixth Ranger: Or more accurately the "13th Ranger", with him the last member to join the main group.
Super Junior MThis subunit consists of Hangeng (who left the group in 2011), Siwon, Donghae, Ryeowook and Kyuhyun, plus Henry and Zhoumi,who are exclusive to this subunit. After Hangeng left, Eunhyuk and Sungmin were also added.In general:
- Sixth Ranger: Both Henry and Zhoumi.
- Token Minority: Hankyung (while still in the band) was the first Chinese member, after the former's departure Zhoumi became the only Chinese member, while Henry is Canadian (his mother is Taiwanese and his father is from Hong Kong).
- West Coast Team: Kinda. They are the team for Chinese releases.
Full Name: Henry Lau
- Canada, Eh?: Comes from Canada.
- Motor Mouth: Has fast rap parts in English.
- Omniglot: His native language is English, he is also fluent in Mandarin and Korean. In addition, he can also speak Cantonese, Taiwanese Hokkien, a little Japanese and Thai, and basic French, which he learned while in Canada.
- Renaissance Man: He can play violin, dance, both at the same time, sing, play guitar and piano, speak English, Korean and Mandarin.
- Ship Tease:
- With FX's Amber, since both of them take a lot of selfies together having dinner, going to the gym, and also Amber featuring in two of his songs (his Super Show cover of "Baby" and "1-3-4 I love you"). They also happen to speak the same language, both are Chinese descendants and are very similar.
Full Name: Zhou Mi
- Animal Motifs: When he debuted, the fans compared him oftenly with a Koala, an Alien or a Koala-Alien.
- Embarrassing Nickname: Heechul named him "Seasoning", because his name in Korean, "Jomyuk", sounds similar to a sauce. The Japanese version of his name, Choumi, also literally means "seasoning". Zhoumi isn't exactly pleased.
- The Fashionista: He considers shopping a legit sport.
- Gag Nose: Only during the early days, since most of the fans compared him to a Koala because of his nose shape.
- Gentle Giant: The man is over 180cm tall but honestly would not, could not hurt a fly.
- In Touch with His Feminine Side: Every one of the traits apply to him:
- In his drama, he was tasked with punching fellow lead Calvin Chen twice. Each one of the punches appeared to have been made with the side of his hand.
- Fans consider him to be quite shy, although he's a trained MC.
- When f(x) was going to debut, he met with member Victoria and the two of them cried happily about it, despite everyone else celebrating.
- As noted above, he loves shopping. When going on vacation, he takes an empty suitcase with him for purchases and almost always brings it back full. Sometimes he needs to buy another one while he's there.
- He's been very thin since before his debut, and still is, gym time notwithstanding. Also tends to wear lensless glasses a lot and has had a variety of fancy haircuts.
- Like Brother and Sister: He and Victoria were cast as leads for a Taiwanese drama. For the kiss scene, they couldn't help laughing awkwardly, and said they were like siblings.
- Motor Mouth: For the 2nd half of the fast Mandarin raps.
- Real Men Wear Pink: As seen in his Fashionista entry, he really enjoys shopping.
- She's Got Legs: Gender-inverted. They're very skinny, and VERY long, and the object of envy and admiration for fangirls.
- Sixth Ranger: Subverted. Like Henry, he almost got to join, but the fans protested so hard that he only joined the sub-division M.