The Sphynx (sic)
The strip's mascot. She's over 3000 years old (with the face of a woman a hundredth her age) but still doesn't completely understand humanity. She's friends with Pink Haired Girl.
- Even Evil Has Standards: She was disgusted to find out Oedipus' mother married her own son.
- Blue and Orange Morality, or at least Affably Evil. She tries to follow the rules of society and work within it at times, and she certainly understands it a lot better than other monsters.
- Historical In-Joke: She is the Mona Lisa.
- My Nayme Is: Probably unintentional, but "Sphinx" is properly spelled with an i.
- Or having something to do with her age and the sheer number of languages she has dealt with. She likely is not using an English pronunciation either.
- To Serve Man: Taken surprisingly frequently in stride by witnesses.
Pink Haired Girl
A slightly depressed ordinary Jane who drifts from job to job. Friends with The Sphynx. She spends a lot of time observing and commenting on life around her and has a notably unsuccessful dating life.
A super-curvy, smoking hot brunette with a thing for skimpy clothing and an interest in museums, bookstores, and a good number of stereotypical guy traits. She tends to be oblivious to her effect on men and evidently has a wildly overactive imagination.
A frustrated horror writer and, eventually, Pink Haired Girl's second best friend after the Sphynx.