Dr. Stuart Ashen
- Deadpan Snarker: Most definitely.
- Pyromaniac: He burns any blind bag toys that he doesn't like.
- Sophisticated as Hell: Does this a lot.
- Weapon of Choice: Hammers and blowtorches.
- Adaptation Dye-Job: The puppet version has darker hair and skin than the original character seen on the Stay-Fresh bags' packaging. The live-action version of him in The Quest For The Game Child has lighter skin than the puppet version but still has darker hair than the original.
- Fun fact- the puppet appears to be the Chef puppet made by Melissa & Doug and are pretty easy to find for sale if you want one of your own.
- Badass Mustache: Probably without the "badass" part.
- Mascot with Attitude
The Silver Skull
- Art Evolution: Started out simply as a store-bought costume with a chrome skull mask; starting with Quest for the Game Child, has now become a store-bought costume with a chrome skull mask plus a fake mustache. Could have something to due with his attempts at jazz fusion.
- Harmless Villain: Virtually everything he does is ineffectual.
- Third-Person Person
Quincy the Caterpillar Who Sings Obscure Beatles Songs
- Body Horror
- Creepy Doll
- Creepy Monotone
- Eldritch Abomination: Worse than anything Lovecraft could think of.
The Godmonster of Indian Flats
- Machine MonotoneBuy some products. Or. services.
Read. The. Fucking. Manual.
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!
The Grass Masks
- Achilles' Heel: The pitchfork appears to be able contain them. Not for long, though.
- The Assimilator: Appears to be able to absorb people into itself. Notably, it appears to have assimilated Nerdł.
- Big Bad: Of every advent calendar since the 2013 Playmobil one.
- Eldritch Abomination
- Knight of Cerebus: They hold the distinction of being the only character that is played completely and utterly seriously.
- He's Back: t the very final day of the 2015 advent calendar, it turns out to have been assimilated Nerdł already.