This names off the villains in the Tale of a Sun and Moon stories.
Tropes in general
- Motif: The enemies encountered in Tale of a Sun and Moon are primarily Apocalytes, which are condemned souls sent to Hell or created by the god of death himself, Thanatus.
open/close all folders
Verus Amor - Main entities
A group of eight powerful entities who are aligned with Verus Amor thanks to an agreement formed by their master Orcus.
- Grim Reaper: All of them excluding Orcus.
- Meaningful Name: All of them, specifically the group name itself. Letalis Arma is Latin for Deadly Weapons, which is appropriate considering they're all messengers of death.
- Motif: They all represent an aspect of mortality and run the standard of representing the Eight Elements in the story.
- The Masquerade: The eight beside Orcus work as every-day normal people on Divixus, making people oblivious to the fact that they are Reapers.
The gatekeeper to Hell
A blind gravekeeper who uses darkness as his greatest tool.
Melodis / Byron
- Meaningful Name: Chloris in Greek mythology was a nymph associated with spring, flowers and new growth.
- Meaningful Name: Eurus in Greek mythology was one of the Anemoi (a greek god associated with a cardinal direction of wind), who represented the unlucky east wind.
- Pun: Eurus in Greek mythology represented the unlucky east wind - Amaterasu (goddess of the sun, arts & magic) in Starlit Heroics actually helped Thanatus with the creation of Eurus and influenced his design.
- Meaningful Name: Vesta in Roman mythology was the goddess of the hearth who possessed a sacred flame. Minerva (goddess of wisdom, healing & fire alongside Prometheus) helped Thanatus create Vesta and later on made Orcus.
Verus Amor-aligned / Miscellaneous