Characters: Starlit Heroics Deathmoon Family
These characters all belong to the family that rules over all of Hell— the first antagonist group in all of Starlit Heroics.
- Eldritch Abomination: All of their monsters, regardless of what they are, are this in one way or another.
open/close all folders
The wife of Puritus Bane, and co-ruler of the Deathmoon Family. She is the goddess of Destruction and the creator of the (almost
Zealite demon race that helps keep the Family in check alongside her husband's Remuses.
- Abusive Parent / Evil Matriarch: To all of her "children", in a way. She doesn't hurt them physically, but Suprema is the reason why she's like how she is due to all of her mind games— which is really a damn shame.
- Ax-Crazy: The one true example in the entire series.
- Arc Villain: Suprema interferes directly much more than her husband.
- Badass: Goddess of Destruction— that is all.
- Blood Knight: To the extreme. She treats the whole conflict between Lunardream and Deathmoon as one big game due to the sheer amount of fun she gets.
- Evil Feels Good: All she did was follow her husband and help make the Family as bad as it is now— and she enjoys every second.
- Particularly interesting is that she didn't really display any sort of sadistic feelings towards her neighbors back when both Families were on good terms with each other. It might be due to her willingness for battle— she is the Goddess of Destruction after all, and the only worthy opponents you know are your best friends in Heaven.
- Hot Goddess
- Mega Twintails / Ojou Ringlets
- Motif: Throughout all of Starlit Heroics (even in Legend Of The Rising Star), Suprema is the essential template for a female adversary (that we see much more often than her male counterpart) who directly involves herself against her opponents while the male sits back and plans everything out.
- Ms. Fanservice: Wears a skin-tight leather black suit, for christ's sake.
- Physical God
Demons created from the essence of the Goddess of Destruction to serve as her loyal guards and the higher class of the Deathmoon Family along with the Remuses. They are an all-female race (save for three males) and are incredibly powerful as they are usually high-profile assignments and/or breakthroughs for the scientists.
Thanks to Umbra possessing his brother's body and
mixing together Phastista and Zealite powers, the incredibly dangerous Nachzehrer were born. They also have their own page.
- Action Girl: What'd you expect?
- Amazon Brigade: The Zealites are a predominantly female race. Although it sort of makes sense, when you remember the Goddess of Destruction made them.
- Animal Motif: Pheonixes.
- Color Motif: Red, due to the symbol being a phoenix. There's also smaller touches, such as all members of the species having red nail polish as a default. (Including Umbra, Vanus and Lirus... for some reason.)
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: The general design.
- Justified Extra Lives: Turns out that as long as their Anthodia Stones are safe, they can keep coming back and regenerate their body infinitely as long as they have help. Unless you break the stone, that is.
- Meaningful Name: Zealite was derived from zealot, which are fanatically commited people.
- Similarly, zeolite is a type of gemstone. The Zealites' true bodies take the form of Anthodia Stones which have their spirit sealed inside.
- One-Gender Race: So far, there's only been three exceptions.
- Soul Jar: The Anthodia Stones that house their spirits, and by extension, who they really are. The bodies that we see are just avatars that they use.
- Stock Superpowers:
Story Debut: Yet to be revealed
One of the top scientists for the Deathmoon Family and a high-ranking tactician. Originally a joint-effort collaboration made by Vanemuine Vocalis and Suprema, Linoura is a skilled scientist and tactician. She is the main villain behind the Island of Shadows mini-arc and is technically the mother to Candelabra. It turns out the entire Island of Shadows thing was merely training for Lirus and his pals for a real-life situation dealing with the Nachzehrer undead later on and that everything, minus the actual plane crash (which was an accident), was a simulation. Her true goals are to use the Life Cores of her convicted felon prisoners as part of a super-weapon mecha against the Nachzehrer empire.
Lirus Tuleriit Go to Starlit Heroics Crimson Crusaders for more information.
Story Debut: Yet to be revealed
A Zealite weapon of mass destruction in the form of a candle woman and the greatest scientific achievement by the Deathmoon Family, surpassed only by Replicator and Umbra. Candelabra and her loyal wolf Fenrista are war weapons who were built with the complete immunity over Flame and are the strongest two monsters made by the Family so far. In reality, they were made to serve under Umbra in his fight against the Nachzehrer and serve as his replacement should he get killed for whatever reason.
- An Axe to Grind: She has a huge two-edged battle axe that she uses.
- Become Your Weapon
- Black Eyes of Evil / Creepy Blue Eyes: Has black sclera with blue pupils.
- Expy: Think back to Litwicks, and it suddenly makes a lot of sense. There's also some Marceline the Vampire Queen in there.
- Cute Monster Girl: More or less. The Candarelles were born from her.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Usually invokes this design due to how she dresses.
- Girl with Psycho Weapon: Swings around a giant battle-axe. It's actually too heavy for normal people to wield.
- Hidden Depths: Appears coarse and rude on the outside (and generally acts the same way on the inside), but is genuinely just a lonely girl with a lot of frustration who wants friends.
- I Just Want to Have Friends: One of the many reasons why she hates Linoura is because Candelabra's been treated as just a weapon her entire life and hasn't been allowed to make friends.
- It Amused Me: Her main reason why she does what she does.
- Like Brother and Sister: Her eventual relationship with the three rabbit siblings.
- Ms. Fanservice: When she's not being ungodly terrifying.
- Nightmare Fuel Station Attendant: Candelabra, while more straightforward, is plain brutal with her erratic movements, vicious disposition and arsonist tendencies.
- No Sell: Candelabra is immune to Flame attacks and can convert it to heal her injuries.
- Odd Friendship: Develops one with the Hemidial rabbit trio (Vilutia, Mereno and Mimi) which quickly gets more intimate to the point where she genuine concern over them.
- Playing with Fire: Literally. She loves to burn things to ashes. Now roses on the other hand...
- Rapunzel Hair: Played with. Due to her nature, she can make it either really long or a short bob-cut at will.
- Supernatural Is Purple
- Technicolor Fire: Can manipulate the several different colors of fire at will. She can summon fire in the shape of a ponytail, for one.
- The Dreaded: Candelabra is the most powerful Zealite / Deathmoon monster in the entire Family currently, and she takes no prisoners.
- The Lad-ette
- Troll: Inherently disobeys Linoura's orders, does what she wants and enjoys screwing around with people.
- Theme Naming: It makes sense that her name is Candelabra because... well, she's a candle, and Fenrista is her stand.
- Unlimited Wardrobe: It seems like her base dress is the same material as her skin. However, there's art of her wearing real dresses, so we can only assume that Linoura supplies her with clothes.
Linoura's top experiment and her loyal servant creature. It was made to be a Living Weapon
and nigh-indestructible for not only her job but also in combat. Replicator, thanks to the copious amounts of research and refining put into its design, is essentially the new model for Deathmoon monsters— invincible super soldiers
who the Lunardream Family would be helpless to defeat.
Story Debut: Yet to be revealed
Candelabra's black metal chandelier wolf, who serves as not only her loyal pet but also her greatest weapon.
- Big Friendly Dog: When not itching for a fight, Fenrista is as friendly as they come, even jumping onto complete strangers he happens to like.
- Become Your Weapon: Candelabra and Fenrista can combine into one entity, making them the most feared opponent to anybody they come across.
- Expy: Of Chandelures, to keep the theme going.
- Noble Wolf: Candelabra's loyal pet.
- Shout-Out: Based off of the same Fenris from Norse Mythology.
A flighty and kind-hearted Lemures girl made specifically for labor who works as a high-ranking shopkeep. She runs an establishment called the Floating Market, which flies above the planet of Divixus offering people valuable goods that can't be found anywhere else along with several other things.
- Nice Girl / Beware the Nice Ones: Is friendly and cheerful, but steal from her store and she'll not only kick you out of the Market, she'll hold a grudge against you.
- Powered Armor: Because she is not that skilled with combat, she wears one so she can blast people out of the sky should they steal anything from the store.
- Shoplift and Die: She is very strict about her policy of stealing anything from the Floating Market.