SPACE BALLS: THE CHARACTER PAGE
The main protagonist. He's is a parody of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo.
Lone Starr's sidekick. He's a mawg; a half-man, half-dognote
. He's a parody of Chewbacca.
A spoiled princess who is kidnapped by Dark Helmet. She is a parody of Princess Leia.
Princess Vespa's robot. She is a parody of C-3PO.
The main antagonist. He's a parody of Darth Vader.
- Berserk Button: See Groin Attack.
- Butt Monkey
- Card-Carrying Villain
- The Chew Toy
- Dark Is Evil
- Darth Vader Clone: Parodied.
- The Dragon: To Skroob.
- Dragon-in-Chief: While he's not much of a threat, he manages to be this since Skroob is even more pathetic.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: Playing Against Type there, Rick Moranis.
- Groin Attack: Do something to displease him, and he zaps you with his magic ring. Guess where?
- The Heavy
- I Surrender, Suckers: Uses this in his final fight with Lone Starr to get him to lose his ring.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Spoofed. He is Lone Starr's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
- Man Child
- Nerd in Evil's Helmet: He even provides the picture for the trope page.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Physically and in personality, he isn't threatening in the least. However, his troops legitimately fear his wrath, and his capture of Vespa is quite creepy.
- Rage Helm: Parodied.
- Surrounded By Assholes: "Keep firing, assholes!"
The president of Planet Spaceball.
A creature who teaches Lone Starr the way of "The Schwartz." He is a parody of Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
The King of Druidia and father of Princess Vespa.
Pizza The Hutt
A space gangster. Part man, part pizza. He is a parody of Jabba The Hutt.
Pizza's right hand man.
The last prince left in the galaxy, and Princess Vespa's intended groom. He's a narcoleptic who doesn't talk much, mostly because he ends up just yawning instead.