SPACE BALLS: THE CHARACTER PAGE
The main protagonist. He's is a parody of Luke Skywalker and Han Solo.
Lone Starr's sidekick. He's a mawg; a half-man, half-dognote
. He's a parody of Chewbacca.
A spoiled princess who is kidnapped by Dark Helmet. She is a parody of Princess Leia.
Princess Vespa's robot. She is a parody of C-3PO.
The main antagonist. He's a parody of Darth Vader.
- Berserk Button: See Groin Attack.
- Butt Monkey
- Card-Carrying Villain
- The Chew Toy
- Dark Is Evil
- Darth Vader Clone: Parodied.
- The Dragon: To Skroob.
- Dragon-in-Chief: While he's not much of a threat, he manages to be this since Skroob is even more pathetic.
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: Playing Against Type there, Rick Moranis.
- Groin Attack: Do something to displease him, and he zaps you with his magic ring. Guess where?
- The Heavy
- I Surrender, Suckers: Uses this in his final fight with Lone Starr to get him to lose his ring.
- Luke, I Am Your Father: Spoofed. He is Lone Starr's father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roommate.
- Man Child
- Nerd in Evil's Helmet: He even provides the picture for the trope page.
- Not-So-Harmless Villain: Physically and in personality, he isn't threatening in the least. However, his troops legitimately fear his wrath, and his capture of Vespa is quite creepy. He also displays decent fighting ability in his Schwartz duel with Lone Starr and uses underhanded tactics to gain an advantage in said duel.
- Rage Helm: Parodied.
- Surrounded by Assholes: "Keep firing, assholes!"
The president of Planet Spaceball.
A creature who teaches Lone Starr the way of "The Schwartz." He is a parody of Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi.
The King of Druidia and father of Princess Vespa.
Pizza The Hutt
A space gangster. Part man, part pizza. He is a parody of Jabba The Hutt.
Pizza's right hand man.
The last prince left in the galaxy, and Princess Vespa's intended groom. He's a narcoleptic who doesn't talk much, mostly because he ends up just yawning instead.