Sonic Heroes/Freedom Fighters
Sonic the Hedgehog
Aleena the Hedgehog
Miles "Tails" Prower
- Child Prodigy: Though he's slightly older in this RP
- Cool Airship: Never forget the Tornado, or its Cyclone mode. Hell, he even brought the X-Tornado and a fleet of Kukku ships in an alternate timeline!
- Enemy Within: Titan Tails, his past self, is a monster.
- Kid Hero: He's far from being just the sidekick anymore
- Robot Buddy: The T-Pups are back!
Knuckles the Echidna
Jan the Echidna
- Action Girl
- Clingy Jealous Girl: We all know she gets like this if any girl even looks at Sonic, but with so many girls with Sonic, wither its platonic or not, Amy gets angry. She nearly destroyed Green Hill, chasing after Sonic, after Shahra kissed him on the lips.
- The Glomp: Well what do you expect. She does this everytime she sees him.
- Hopeless Suitor: It really doesn't help that her obsessiveness is starting to test Sonic's patience.
- Stalker with a Crush
Rob O' Hedgehog
- Only Sane Man
- Red-Headed Hero
- Royals Who Actually Do Something
- Tomboy Princess: Well she's mostly a nerd, but still..
- Adorkable: Sally's a bit of a nerd. When the Oracle tells Sonic, her, and Shadow about the origin of the Chaos Emeralds, Sally quickly listened in like a happy little child.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Honorary Aunt: Replacing Tails, it's Cosmo!!!
- Red Eyes: Actually, here, her eyes are ruby. She wears contacts to keep the public from knowing she's the Princess Sally Acorn...and that she's far-sighted.
- The Comically Serious: And how, with Sonic? In fact, because she's not used to his speed, she sometimes scream like Antoine.
- Well, Excuse Me, Princess!: It's not like in Sat AM, since here, they just met. But Sonic does make Sally act like a whiny child.
Manic the Hedgehog
Sonia the Hedgehog
Espio the Chameleon
Vector the Crocodile
Charmy the Bee
Mighty the Armadillo
Shadow the Hedgehog
Rouge the Bat
Dr. Ivo Robotnik "Eggman"
Battle Kukku Army/Battle Bird Armada