open/close all folders
- Arcana: FoolPersona: IzanagiMain Weapon: Katana
Tropes related to SOTA!Yu Narukami....
- Deadpan Snarker
- The Hero: As always, he's the ringleader of the Investigation Team.
- The Quiet One
- Worf Had the Flu: A major part of his character in this fanfic, as a lot of situations are made more difficult thanks to his sealed Wild Card.
Ragna the Bloodedge
- Arcana: DeathMain Weapon: Giant Sword
Tropes related to SOTA!Ragna the Bloodege
- Badass: As always, and a good thing to point out is that he's able to handle almost any Shadow that comes his way. Even his own, although that one needed a little encouragement first.
- Berserk Button: Being called 'Ragna the Bear-edge' by Teddie (who else?). A more serious one is Terumi.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: He's still uncouth and arrogant, but he starts showing his softer side more often after his experiences early on.
- Screams Like a Little Girl: Becoming something of a personal Running Gag. He screamed at Margaret when he mistook her as a ghost. He also did the same when he faced his Shadow first.
- Tears of Joy: He sheds a tear of pride for Jin, seeing how much he's grown since they last met.
- Unstoppable Rage: Whenever Terumi's in the scene. Or his Shadow.
- Arcana: StarPersona: Kintoki-DoujiMain Weapon: Claws
Tropes related to SOTA!Teddie
- Badass Adorable
- Casanova Wannabe: He even fails at charming a waitress.
- Confusion Fu: He still uses the strange attacks he used from Persona 4 Arena.
- Plucky Comic Relief: Can't be Teddie without this trope.
- Pungeon Master: Occasionally comes up with it, especially with 'Ragna the Bear-edge'... something that doesn't please Ragna, obviously.
- Small Name, Big Ego: While he's calmed down, he does still have the ego in him.
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: Claws
Tropes related to SOTA!Taokaka
- Badass Adorable
- Broken Bird: After what Nyarlathotep does to her.
- Cheerful Child: Not after a certain incident... Though once that's done, she's back being one.
- The Cutie
- The Nicknamer: Aside of the BlazBlue cast, she's now giving one to the whole Persona 4 cast AND their Personas:
- Yu: White Head Guy
- Izanagi: Black Guy
- Teddie: Bear Guy
- Kintoki-Douji: Fat Rocket Guy
- Chie: Kung-Fu Girl
- Kanji: Scary Jacket Dude
- Too Dumb to Fool: Initially, then Nyarlathotep feeds her the Fruit of Knowledge.
- Arcana: PriestessPersona: Konohana-SakuyaMain Weapon: Fan
Tropes related to SOTA!Yukiko Amagi
- Badass Adorable
- The Hyena: It's an endearing character trait. As claimed by Hakurei.
- Laughing Mad
- Playing with Fire
- Silk Hiding Steel
- Yamato Nadeshiko: Been trained to be this, but is more like Silk Hiding Steel.
- Arcana: EmpressMain Weapon: Staff (Mantenbou)
Tropes related to SOTA!Litchi Faye-Ling
- Badass in Distress: For earlier part, until rescued.
- Beware the Nice Ones, Mama Bear: Any that dares endanger those she cared about will be rained with her wrath, as seen in the beginning of Taokaka's Shadow Labyrinth.
- Broken Bird: Things don't go well for her at first, especially her torture. She tried to still stay positive, thankfully.
- Hospital Hottie
- Nice Girl
- Team Mom: First for both Yukiko and Tsubaki, eventually for the other good guys as well.
- Token Good Teammate: She and Tsubaki play this to NOL in the early part of the fic. Then she quitted organization. Still Good, though.
- Arcana: LoversMain Weapon: Sword & Shield (Izayoi)
Tropes related to SOTA!Tsubaki Yayoi
- The Comically Serious: She doesn't get jokes, at all, and easily flustered. Hakurei has noted that she's been like that since she's a child, but that doesn't stop her from teasing her.
- Cool Sword: Izayoi is technically one.
- Green-Eyed Monster: At first she's even jealous at Yukiko for getting too much attention at Litchi.
- Heel–Face Turn: After Shadow Tsubaki, while she hasn't ditched the NOL as a result of her upbringing and loyalty, she's tried to help Yukiko as much as she can.
- Heroic Wannabe: It's clear that Tsubaki wishes to be as great a hero as Hakumen and the Six Heroes.
- Token Good Teammate: Despite her flaws, Tsubaki is definitely one of the nicer NOL members. In fact, she and Yukiko become fast friends post Shadow Labyrinth.
- Arcana: MagicianPersona: JiraiyaMain Weapon: Double Kunai
Tropes related to SOTA!Yosuke Hanamura
- Blow You Away
- Butt Monkey: Alas, Yosuke.
- Iron Butt Monkey: He claims that he eventually got used to it, though it still annoys him.
- I Will Protect Her: Takes this relationship with Fuuka. It has Ship Tease, and a lot of it.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Jerkass Has a Point: Yosuke says some words to Rachel that she really needed to hear, as blunt as they were. He tells her before he goes that she shouldn't be so aloof, and she's only digging herself deeper and deeper.
- Loving a Shadow: Possibly with Fuuka, given he realizes she's older then him, and he gets reminded of Saki.
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: Umbrella, Nago & Gii, Sorcery
Tropes related with SOTA!Rachel Alucard....
- Big Good: Takes this role alongside Philemon, but she's not exactly Ms. Perfect, either....
- Deadpan Snarker: Oh boy howdy.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold
- Pride: Yosuke points out that she makes more trouble then need be for her superiority complex.
- Spit Take: When she hears of Nyarlathotep's interference with the events.
- OOC Is Serious Business: And that's a good sign that there are greater threats than Hazama.
- Upper-Class Twit
Valkenhayn R. Hellsing
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: Fists/Wolf formVoiced by: Motomu Kiyokawa (Japanese) / Doug Stone (English)
Tropes related to SOTA!Valkenhayn R. Hellsing....
- Cool Old Guy
- The Obi-Wan: Takes a role like this for the characters, albeit a snarkier one.
- Stealth Mentor: Teaches Yosuke valuable tips and hones his body while forcing him to fight for his life.
- Upper-Class Twit: To a degree.
- Arcana: ChariotPersona: TomoeMain Weapon: Feet
Tropes related to SOTA!Chie Satonaka
- Badass Adorable
- Bruce Lee Clone: Bang hasn't really picked up on this, instead just seeing another student to teach.
- Groin Attack: She's a master at this.
- Kick Chick
- One Woman Army: Comes off as this given her sheer tenacity during the Shadow Bang fight.
- Arcana: SunMain Weapon: Fists (possibly Nox Nyctores Phoenix Rettenjou)
Tropes related to SOTA!Bang Shishigami....
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: Especially when he's serious, and with the awakening of the Rettenjou.
- Foil: The more upbeat and positive foil to Hattori, in terms of the welfare of Ikaruga.
- For Great Justice: But then, his 'justice' gets 'challenged'...
- Friend to All Children: He makes it clear he acts like a super hero to make children feel better.
- Rated M for Manly
- Super Hero: So he thinks....
Platinum the Trinity
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: Magician Staff (Nox Nyctores Muchourin)
Tropes related to SOTA!Platinum the Trinity
- Bratty Half-Pint: Luna, but she does like Teddie.
- Cuteness Proximity: Teddie does this to Luna.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Luna is easily provoked into jealous fits.
- Plucky Comic Relief: So far.
- Split Personality
- Arcana: EmperorPersona: Take-MikazuchiMain Weapon: Chair
Tropes related to SOTA!Kanji Tatsumi....
- Adorkable: Still as dorky as ever, especially when he sees the half-naked Litchi on the Sector Seven train. He was still pretty flustered on Litchi's Stripperiffic outfit.
- Bash Brothers: He evolves into this with Jin after a rocky start. With shades of Headbutting Heroes (kind of literally too on Kanji's side).
- Hair-Trigger Temper: While not as bad as some others, Kanji does need to work on his temper.
- Jerkass Façade: When he really lets it down, he's a borderline Nice Guy bar his temper.
- Real Men Wear Pink
- Shock and Awe
- Use Your Head: Tends to use his headbutt when Jin goes out of line.
- Arcana: EmperorMain Weapon: Katana (Nox Nyctores Yukianesa)
Tropes related to SOTA!Jin Kisaragi....
- An Ice Person
- The Atoner: Grows into this.
- Berserker Tears: He goes wild as Shadow Jin taunts him, and when Kanji reveals about how to defeat the Shadow... Jin didn't take it well, threatening to kill him and Laughing Mad, and the laugh eventually turns into this trope.
- Cool Sword: Yukianesa, which he's learned to control.
- Headbutting Heroes: Mostly with Kanji, but also with everyone else, as Jin still considered most of them (except a few like Ragna) dumbasses.
- Jerkass: He's as cold as ever, but he starts to melt around the time he meets Shadow Jin, and he does get rather affectionate when he thinks of Tsubaki.
- Psychopathic Manchild: What Hattori implies he is, given his attachment to Ragna. And boy, when he found out the exaggeration given from his Shadow, he didn't take it well... AT ALL.
- Arcana: FortunePersona: Sukuna-HikonaMain Weapon: Gun
Tropes related to SOTA!Naoto Shirogane
- Characterization Marches On: Implied, but not yet shown. Naoto is currently a lot more comfortable with her real gender instead of hiding or dismissing it. How it came to that, it's not seen.
- Cool Big Sis: Plays this to Carl. He needed it badly, and it's clear he's growing under Naoto's care.
- Big Sister Mentor: She'd often use what she knew so far, be it about detectives or logic, to help guide Carl.
- The Smart Guy
- Sugar and Ice Personality: Her sugar's definitely revealed with Carl.
- Sweet Polly Oliver: Poor Eiji....
- Unsettling Gender Reveal
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: Various tools + Nox Nyctores Nirvana
Tropes related to SOTA!Carl Clover
- Beware the Nice Ones
- Puppet Master
- Revenge: Who else?
- Not So Stoic: Even as far as his first debut. He dropped all his 'cool' facade when he found out that Naoto is a girl.
- Soul Jar: Honestly believes Nirvana is this to his sister, Ada. It's unknown if that's true or not, but this fic seems to be leaning towards a confirmation.
- Troubling Unchildhood Behavior: His general bloodthrist may be calming down thanks to Naoto, but still is there.
- Arcana: LoversPersona: HimikoMain Weapon: N/A
Tropes related to SOTA!Rise Kujikawa
- Big "Shut Up!": In the same vein of the role her JP actress is most famous for. In order to get Noel, Makoto and Tager listen to how to calm Shadows down...WILL ALL OF YOU PLEASE SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!
- Idol Singer
- Mission Control: Takes this role for those that need it.
- Nice Girl
- Only Sane Woman: She takes this role for Noel's Shadow Labyrinth.
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: Dual guns
Tropes related to SOTA!Noel Vermillion....
- A-Cup Angst: Of course. When Aigis points out her boob size in analysis, she just pointed a gun on her head.
- The Cutie: So much that Rise thinks that if she becomes an Idol Singer, they'd be rivals.
- The Glasses Come Off: She loses her hat in the execution, rumoredly to lead to her CP look.
- Die or Fly: Being almost executed brings out Mu-12.
- I Am a Monster: Even if it's to save people, she'd still reduced to tears when she found out she still has Mu form..
- Super Mode: Mu-12 counts.
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: Dual tonfasVoiced by: Tomomi Isomura (Japanese) / Cindy Robinson (English)
Tropes related to SOTA!Makoto Nanaya
- Badass Adorable
- Girl-on-Girl Is Hot: She certainly think so, wishing she could tape Noel and Rise sleeping together on a recording camera.
- I Will Protect Her: Towards Noel, but it takes a harsher tone in her Shadow....
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: Ditches Sector Seven once she realizes that Kokonoe has gone off the edge in obsession.
- Sleepy Head: She was drugged, to the point of sleeping and snoring while Bound and Gagged.
- Super Strength: She's insanely strong, and as such needs to be knocked out.
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: Fists + Magnetism
Tropes related to SOTA!Iron Tager
- The Berserker: Kokonoe shows why he's the Red Devil, by switching a power up that increases his power greatly, but makes him incoherent overall. And he nearly kills Rise and takes out the entire team.
- Cybernetics Eat Your Soul: He ponders this while unconscious post Red Devil.
- Gentle Giant: He definitely shows this with Rise.
- The Juggernaut: He mows down Shadows left and right with sheer power.
- My God, What Have I Done?: Post Red Devil mode.
- My Master, Right or Wrong: Tager is slowly disturbed with Kokonoe's erratic orders, starting with killing Litchi and Arakune, and eventually topped off with her unreluctance with nukes. Even so, once he got his resolve back, he decided that he'll still save Kokonoe despite the 'wrongness' of her, noting that it's just the same as Litchi trying to save Arakune.
- Unable to Cry: Laments on how he couldn't cry over Akihiko's death when he saw fellow robot Aigis crying.
- Arcana: Fool/ChariotPersona: PalladionMain Weapon: Firearms
Tropes related to SOTA!Aigis
- Deadpan Snarker: She's taken level in snarkiness, from the Labrys Incident and being with Hakurei.
- Detect Evil: Not exactly, but she does know Hazama is very bad. Then again, Hazama is Obviously Evil.
- Ridiculously Human Robot
- Arcana: EmpressPersona: PenthesileaMain Weapon: Rapier
Tropes related to SOTA!Mitsuru Kirijo
- Badass in Distress
- Daddy's Girl: She loves her dead father, and she fears, deep down, she can't be a leader like he was.
- Distressed Damsel: The Entity mocks her over this during her recent state.
- The Leader: While she isn't the strongest Persona-user in the Shadow Operatives, she's very good with politics.
- Worf Had the Flu: Had the bad luck of finding out that her Persona devolved into the initial form and then got pitted with Phantom in her first experience in the BlazBlue world.
- Arcana: PriestessPersona: LuciaMain Weapon: N/A
Tropes related to SOTA!Fuuka Yamagishi....
- The Chick: Tries to get Yosuke and Hakumen to corporate and avoid their ego-clashing.
- The Cutie
- Despair Event Horizon: Losing her Persona really took her down the edge.
- The Load: Hakumen treats her as this after she loses her Persona. Yosuke isn't amused.
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: Katana (Nox Nyctores Ookami)
Tropes related to SOTA!Hakumen
- Despair Event Horizon: He falls into this when he regains some of his memories, combined with the fact that he felt like he's getting weaker.
- Good Is Not Nice: Chie is offended because of his attitude and extreme views.
- Knight Templar
- Light Is Not Good: He's technically on the good side, but his extreme views of right and wrong can become rather skewed.
- Mythology Gag: Perhaps him and Yosuke being a tag team is a reference to Yosuke's Ultimate Persona being Susano-o?
- Arcana: EmperorPersona: PolydeucesMain Weapon: Fists
Tropes related to Akihiko Sanada
- Badass: He doesn't get curbstomped by Hazama, for one. Didn't stop him from getting killed off by Nu.
- Dropped a Bridge on Him: Murdered off-screen against Nu-13
- Rated M for Manly
- Screw This, I'm Outta Here!: The signs were there when he noticed that despite his orders to execute Litchi, he found her a good woman not worth killing... but then after rescuing Rise and the others, he decided that he couldn't stand the Sector either and quits.
- Walking Shirtless Scene: Mocked quite a bit.
- Worf Had the Flu: Like Mitsuru, he's got his Persona reduced into Polydeuces. Subverted that he held up just fine despite that.
Eriko 'Elly' Kirishima
- Arcana: JudgmentPersona: NikeMain Weapon: Rapier
Tropes related to SOTA!Eriko Kirishima
- Badass Adorable
- Cool Big Sis: Along with Naoto, serves as this to Carl.
- Epic Fail: She thinks 'Contact' option still worked against P3/P4 Shadows. And she got proven wrong hard.
- Fountain of Youth: Somehow went through this. Not even Elly's sure how it happened.
- Nice Girl: She's easily one of the friendliest characters from Persona, and always has an ear out for other people's thoughts.
- Nightmare Fetishist: She loves to be spooked still.
- Older Than They Look: See above as the reason why.
- Wise Beyond Their Years: As a result of being de-aged. Hattori specifically notes this.
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: GauntletsVoiced by: Toa Yukinari (Japanese) / TBA (English)
- Voiced by: Chie Matsuura (Japanese) / Julie Ann Taylor (English)
Tropes related to SOTA!Kokonoe
- Face–Heel Turn: Kokonoe was at best a Nominal Hero in the original series. Here, her actions has gone so severe that she became just as bad as Terumi.
- Jumping Off the Slippery Slope
- Mad Scientist
- She Who Fights Monsters: Came in full circle here.
- Screw The Rules I Have Nukes: She's more open with her nuclear storage.
- Main Weapon: His own bare handsVoiced by: Hiroki Yasumoto (Japanese) / ??? (English)
- Main Weapon: Butterfly Knives + Nox Nyctores Ouroboros
Tropes related to SOTA!Hazama
- Obviously Evil: Doesn't take a genius to deduce.
- Troll: Of course
- Smug Snake: He went as far as claiming himself to be greater than Lovecraftian Horrors like Azathoth, Cthulhu, Nyarlathotep... whoops.
- Smug Super: But even then, he still had enough power to wipe the floor with even the Persona heroes.
- Main Weapon: Contraptions + Nox Nyctores 'Detonator' Ignis
- Main Weapon: MagicVoiced by: N/A
- Main Weapon: Weaponry installed (tons of swords)
Tropes associated with SOTA!Nyarlathotep
Non-Original Supporting Cast
- Arcana: ????
- Arcana: ????Main Weapon: Misc.Voiced by: Takashi Hikida (Japanese) / Spike Spencer (English)
- Arcana: HierophantPersona: Aizen Myouou
Tropes related to SOTA!Philemon....
- Animal Motifs: The butterfly.
- The Atoner: He does show regret for what happened to Tatsuya Suou, and is striving to make sure neither an apocalypse nor death (the P3 Protagonist) awaits Yu and friends.
- Big Good: A far more convincing one this time.
- Friend to All Living Things
- Nice Guy: Something picked up on by Rachel's familiars.
- Voiced by: ???? (Japanese) / Dan Woren (English)
- Voiced by: Sayaka Ohara (Japanese) / Michelle Ann Dunphy (English)
Original Characters - Ikaruga Resistance
- A Father to His Men: His few good quality is that he does care for those fighting under him and would do his best to protect them... but God help you if he declares you an enemy, sellout or traitor.
- Badass Normal: Abhors the usage of Ars Magus and is a competent ninja on his own.
- Combat Pragmatist: He gives middle-finger to 'honor' and all related stuffs and would use traps, feigning pain or attacking downed enemies to exterminate them.
- Darker and Edgier: This son of Tenjou wasn't following the path of Generation Xerox of other fan works, which got him as virtuous and honorable. He is instead dark, brooding, cold hearted, unstable and not exactly good.
- Evil Redhead: Has red hair, and while not outright evil, he's pretty dark, edgy, pragmatic and not a shining example of goodness.
- Green-Eyed Monster: Is jealous and spiteful on Bang on many things.
- Named After Somebody Famous: After Hattori Hanzō.
- Ninja: Not a visible one. In fact, the concept of Highly Visible Ninja pisses him off.
- The Only One Allowed to Defeat You: Towards Jin.
- Say My Name: "Shishigami... Bang... Shishigami... BAAAAAAANNNGGG!!!"
- Shock and Awe: Has a Lightning jutsu.
- Weapon of Choice: Basically, he's loaded with ninja weaponry.
Original Characters - House Mutsuki
- Cloud Cuckoo Lander: Is rather spacy, even calling Hazama is an alien staging for invasion, and may say very 'off' things and even considers, but...
- Dishing Out Dirt: Her Ars Armagus Kurotsuchi has the power to manipulate the ground.
- Expy: Design-wise, she's designed with Takane Shijou on mind. Role-wise, she's sort of an 'inverted' Expy of Belioz Mutsuki from At Fate's Hand.
- Heroic RROD: Has yet to happen, but overuse of Kurotsuchi will eventually get her Taken for Granite.
- Mundane Utility: Hakurei is able to listen what the Earth heard using Kurotsuchi. However, since most of the things heard by Earth were mostly useless, she rarely uses this ability... until at one point, Terumi's DESPAIR rant got 'recorded'...
- The Ojou
- Reasonable Authority Figure
- The Tease
Original Characters - Sector Seven
Original Characters - Shadow Selves
- "I am a shadow. The true self... Humanity only serves to hold back this awesome power! Now, I think I'll use it on you for test runs!"
Tropes related to Shadow Ragna....
- Orochi: As a miniature Black Beast, just with Ragna's heads. It's still a 9-headed Serpent.
- Who's Laughing Now?: What he aims for: He's gotten sick of being played for chumps by Terumi all the time that he sought anything to finally make a payback.
- Why Did It Have to Be Snakes?: His initial form is that of a ghost.
- "I am a Shadow... the true self... Anyone that pisses me off... should just die... starting from you!"
Tropes related to Shadow Noel....
- Expy: Of Mu-12. Kind of makes sense though.
- Person of Mass Destruction: And she's pleased as punch about it.
- "I am a Shadow. The true self... I've worked hard to make it this far... and I demand appreciation! Any of you who would not give that to me, or even dare steal those from me... shall be executed!"
Tropes related to Shadow Tsubaki....
- Attention Whore
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: She wishes to become a hero as great as The Six Heroes, and desires the position that Noel has... but then stuck with being the Zero Squadron, the trash collectors. This does not please her.
- Knight Templar
Shadow MakotoThe Shadow of Makoto born from her Fantastic Racism issues. She called Makoto out that she couldn't hide all those racism issues forever and still held it, the 'befriending' with Noel and Tsubaki was nothing but a lie, Noel being befriended because she's not human and she plans to use her for her own benefits, as well as claiming that she should be a mindless, thought-free berserker. She has no Shadow Labyrinth, appearing on Noel's instead. Like Chie, she only took form of the normal Makoto with just golden eyes, and her Shadow form is basically a much more feral, beast-like Makoto.
Tropes related to Shadow Makoto
- Demoted to Extra: Compared to the other Shadows, it seems that Shadow Makoto has not a lot of development and details. Future rectifying reconsidered.
- Fantastic Racism: She still holds an intense grudge over humanity for her poor treatment.
- Green-Eyed Monster
- Manipulative Bitch: Shadow Makoto accuses Makoto of being this to Noel, manipulating her so she could use Noel's Murakumo powers to get revenge on humanity.
- The Berserker
- "I am a Shadow... The true self... Nobody's getting between me and the attention of my brother! Anyone who's in the way should die!"
Tropes related to Shadow Jin....
- Evil Is Deathly Cold
- Psychopathic Manchild: And by god is he one.
- Stripperiffic: Goes beyond Walking Shirtless Scene. It's Jin, with just a diaper!
- "I am a Shadow... The true self... Only Lotte Carmine, my obsession, matters in this world. Anyone who can't help preserve him or even belittle him, like you all... can go die for all I care!"
Tropes related to Shadow Litchi....
- Hates Being Alone: She rants this before being accepted back. In a nutshell, she was acting like this because Litchi has been so self-destructive in her efforts to save Arakune that she feared of being left alone or being 'sacrificed'.
- Love Martyr: In all the wrong ways, and she was damn proud being one (or thinking she's one). Leading to...
- Psychopathic Womanchild: If the pajamas are anything to go by. It also goes with her theme of choosing to be stuck on the past. On being defeated, she was bawling like a little brat.
- Single-Target Sexuality: She's Arakunesexual, and goes REALLY far for it.
- "I am a Shadow... The true self... I only serve justice and the way of Ikaruga. You inhuman scums who stand between them... There is no escape, prepare to die."
Tropes related to Shadow Bang....
- Creepy Monotone: In contrast of Bang's usual loud self.
- Darth Vader Clone: His armor has designs similar to Vader, he's someone closely related to Bang (his other self, to be precise), he breathes like him... He even QUOTES him.Search your feelings, you know it to be true.
- Hypocrite: He claims he wants to liberate the world from NOL, when all he really wants is for Ikaruga to control the world.
- Knight Templar
- Malevolent Masked Man
- Multi-Armed and Dangerous
- Samurai: A dark one, also meant to contrast Bang's usual job as a ninja.
- Shout-Out: Aside of looking like Darth Vader, his Shadow self is also adorned with an evil version of Gokai Silver's chest armor, adorned with the heads of people he hated. Then he also has an attack similar to Pure Odio's Saint Alicia.
- Vader Breath
- "I am a Shadow... the true self... Are you asking me to take responsibility of my actions? Never! I'll kill you so I don't have to take it anymore!"
Tropes related to Shadow Tao....
- Chaos Architecture: Her Shadow Labyrinth changes quite a bit, from a mere Level Ate to a ruined Kaka Village to a Womb Level that might not look too far off from the background of The Eclipse.
- Fat Bastard
- More Teeth than the Osmond Family: Like, nearly everywhere.
- Psychopathic Womanchild: Given she's an evil Tao....
- Sloth: So lazy, it hurts.
- Villainous Glutton
- "I am a Shadow... the true self... Behold at the many things I am capable of on my own... including your deaths!"
Tropes related to Shadow Fuuka....
- All Your Powers Combined: She only uses Zio spells against Yosuke, but given her powers....
- The Grotesque: Easily one of the more horrific Shadow forms.
- Heel–Face Turn: And Fuuka regains Juno at that too!
- I Just Want to Be Special: The reason that Shadow Fuuka is what she is.
- "I am the Shadow… the true self. Only through power can justice be reached… You and your weak ideals will be swept by mine!"