The humans of Shadowhunter Peril.
To go back to the Character Index, click here
The only human to appear on the RPG, the Architect is a nomad from out west who ran into the Resistance and took up residence in their base. He is the newest character to be introduced.
Tropes that apply to the Architect
- Action Survivor: After the Apocalypse, he fights his way across the country with only two sidearms and a motorcycle, in a land populated by inhumanly strong demons. He has apparently killed a pack of rogue werewolves who were trying to eat him, with a pistol.
- Badass Abnormal: He's still human, he's just been toned to the peak of human perfection by science experiments inflicted on him during his childhood.
- Badass Angster: The first time he tried to save an alternate Earth, he was cocky and arrogant and the entire world died because he failed to protect them.
- Badass Longcoat: He wears a tan duster.
- Beneath the Mask: He hides it well, but the Architect has some deep regrets. Being responsible for the deaths of billions will do that to a guy.
- Bi the Way
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Appears to be to Loren Blackburn in The Stinger.
- Bullet Time
- Disney Villain Death
- Expansion Pack Past
- Flawed Prototype: To the Nazis in World War II.
- Gadgeteer Genius
- Guardian Of The Multiverse: Without the omnipotence. The Architect describes it as because he is the only person so far who is able to hop between dimensions and visit other worlds, he's in charge of watching over them. This means that he's often involved in many plans to destroy a planet and stop them. It also requires him to befriend the locals of whatever planet he's trying to save to get them on his side.
- Gunslinger: Class C.
- Holy Hand Grenade: His bullets are silver and blessed to kill vampires and werewolves. The gunpowder he uses is actually fairy dust, so they can fire, because supernatural tools render regular gunpowder unusable.
- Improbable Aiming Skills
- Older Than They Look: He's 80-someodd years old. He looks barely past 30.
- Mad Bomber
- Mr. Fanservice
- My Greatest Failure: Failing to save a planet the first time he tried to watch over the multiverse—billions of people died.
- My Horse Is A Motorbike
- Not Quite Dead
- Perma Stubble
- Retired Badass: Has saved the world before—has actually saved multiple worlds before. He considered himself retired until Valentine took over.
- The Spark of Genius: No one really understands how his inventions work.
- Token Minority: He's Jewish.
- Weak, but Skilled: Compared to the rest of the cast. He can take on full-fledged demons.